Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
It's quite possible they communicate with him and monitor what he's looking at online. SS don't seem to have had an issue with Kieran's work.
I think it (the Only Fans work) is a quite difficult one for K&M to discuss with a 12 year old if he came home and asked about it. Maybe there is advice available online for parents who work in sex industry to explain their job to their kids.It's not work I'd personally be happy with my partner doing although clearly Michelle hasn't any issue with it and each to their own. I don't believe it presents any child protection issues though. I believe the kids are all safe with Kieran and Michelle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

small town girl

I believe baby Peter and another sibling were on child protection and 2 other children in the house didn't have involvement as well.
I think i remember reading that also.
i have said previously about how just because they have the other 2 children doesn’t mean anything.
but people chose to ignore that

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I remember watching Crazy Life and them constantly alluding to abuse in his childhood, not bullying, something even worse and darker. Anyone else? Where is KH’s father?
I didn't see that, that's sad. I knew he was bullied but didn't know he alluded to more abuse.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
What I’m hearing is… It’s only okay to name call when it’s on your terms. 🙃
then you are hearing wrong, i could twist that and say"so you agree to belittle deformed people then" by that reconning, but im not . lights on MM tonight and a tesco delivery van has been seen there, within the next week will tell what is, and has gone on, until then everything is speculation.

susiesoo

Sheeeeashhhh!!! My mate just reminded me that she went to Vegas recently for a shag-a-thon with her mate Becci who is also BA. Apparently B had a great time but M couldn’t keep up and went home early. 🤣🤣 she was out to put it out. Don’t be fooled by that massive-jawed grin 😁

No idea who or details but someone got kicked out of church .. they were a nice person paying their respects and she removed them. I’ll try and find out more. Poor luv. What’s the Coolham scene? I may know some people from there…
Interesting! Coolham is where he does most of his fitness work. I think it’s near where the children go to school.

I wonder what Jonny and Susie would think of this? KH advertising cameras which look like bulbs that can plug into light sockets inside your house or outside your house. They were full of information about CCTV that might be in Kieran's house before, it's a pity they have no more info now. He seems very tough minded to be discussing CCTV ( and loved up with Michelle) considering what they were accused of by KP.

Screen Shot 2022-12-17 at 15.21.12.png

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Why is Michelle in Cancun again on her own with her son? No shade just wondered why they all haven’t gone?