Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what frequency of access Kieran has to J&B at the moment?
Presumably none if she took them without any court order in place.
---

It looks that way on IG, but I'm wondering if he maybe is seeing them a couple times per week and is keeping them off social media based on legal advice
In Kipper's statement, she said he was allowed access but the friend of Kieran's mum who posted said that wasn't true and that they were all really worried.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He posts Appollo quite regularly though. I don't think he's seen B&J.
I can see the argument though for why he might be ok with posting Apollo, but not B&J. B&J have been through a pile of tit in their lives all because of KP and may be traumatised and confused and require counselling because of that, in the meantime it might be preferable for Kieran to preserve their privacy. With Apollo, his mum isn't a celeb so there's less public interest, plus Apollo hasn't gone through what J&B have. Same for Valentino, there's no public interest in him and he seems a happy well adjusted kid

Reactions: 4
Kieran and Michelle enjoying a date night at Brighton 360.
KP on way to Thailand with J&B - as usual the Haylers must be worried sick about their safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I find odd all these lavish dinner dates, shopping, flannels bags when there is literally a go fund me…

Reactions: 23
I find odd all these lavish dinner dates, shopping, flannels bags when there is literally a go fund me…
I see your point but the meal the other night at Brighton 360 was gifted. Not sure what was in the Flannels bag, I wouldn't begrudge them a Valentines gift

Reactions: 4
I see your point but the meal the other night at Brighton 360 was gifted. Not sure what was in the Flannels bag, I wouldn't begrudge them a Valentines gift
I think it’s a pisstake getting something from flannels as a valentines gift when saying they can’t afford court costs….
what’s wrong with a bunch of flowers from Asda?
Glad I never donated my money for their flannels valentines gift.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely they can still live their lives however, every penny should be going towards legal costs that can be, especially when there is a fundraiser. Some meals are gifted yes but others are not. Like the comment above, it’s the thought… not lavish gifts and that’s all I feel I’ve seen for the past 2 weeks

Reactions: 10
I think it’s a pisstake getting something from flannels as a valentines gift when saying they can’t afford court costs….

Have you seen that Kieran has said he can't afford court costs? Well known sources have said where every single penny is going. Towards the court to fight for those children. However, you're entitled to your opinion.

Reactions: 8
It could be cosmetics or perfume or something like that around 70 pounds, it doesn't have to be a designer handbag that might cost a grand

If it was a Chanel handbag or a luxury trip to the Maldives which cost thousands (more than the GFM), I'd agree. I think a present from Flannels could easily be modest though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.