Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nurseali

VIP Member
Jesus Mary and the nobhead donkey
It's a gossip site. It's not real life.
I get annoyed Jack Monroe got away with all the scams she pulled. They make KP look not that bad at times with her financial shite.
The day it makes you put 20 angry faces on a message to a stranger or makes you feel so low you can't face things is the day you should have a break from tattle or at least remember it's a site meant to make you laugh predominantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Living it large with her fake designer bag
While her fellas on his way to a colostomy bag. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Facehugger

VIP Member
I have to say, if KH earned good money as a male stripper before he was with KP, why didn't he carry on with that rather than do all the chocolate bumhole shenanigans on OF? That's the one thing I've never understood. He'd keep his occupation far away from home then??

Reactions: 16

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Needed this thread today. I like the starfish name for the group. Also my suggestion is the o2 crew in honour of his oxygen.

View attachment 2899245
Omg...your new profile pic in honor of 'my oxygen'
---
Balloon wall 🤣 excuse me while I vom in my mouth.
The gifted beggy bastard!
And the free ring. 'this kind of love only comes around once in life'.

This guy is in the wrong career! He could write romance novels!

Screenshot_20240426-190938.png

---
It’s says special day back in 2023, do they have a wedding date planned?
6 years together anniversary today! and the shit storm is still happening, he’s had more women in that time, than I count on my fingers and probably toes. 🤣
I could not put up with what she has for love nor money. View attachment 2899167
I've only just realised how arrogant this post is. 'It takes a real man to change'... Blowing your own trumpet much?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Not setting a good example to the kids by doing a hard days graft is just the tip of the iceberg, considering what was said about all the arguments at the house that they witnessed, as well as embroiling them in his numerous affairs.

I wonder if his PT business closed on the back of all the revelations by Pollyanna? She said K.H shenanigans with women in the village were still going on at point.
I've always given him credit for stepping up to the plate as a stepdad for Valentino, but I've been reconsidering that recently based on what we've learned.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Michelle wants us to know they were driving for 6 hours today. But it was a very exciting day and she’s happy.
Sharon Osborne has recently been taking pops at KP. So guess who MP is now following. It’s a bit obsessive and creepy to me.

She can’t help herself can she. She’s got over 12k followers that wouldn’t know who she was if it wasn’t for her connection to kp. I’m not excusing or condoning KP’s actioning towards her … but she loves to dangle the carrot, give little hints for everyone to fall over, KP is volatile, unhinged and nasty but some of MP’s posts are antagonistic and scream one upmonship. There’s clearly restrictions in place on posting the kids but she loves dropping little hints. Bubble tea, girls shopping days . Todays post could be innocent but why be so vague. Did she need to mention 6 hours driving and being excited without saying why?

PS please keep me posted on any silly fucking vest lives . 💔
---
Come on Kieran get ye bumhole out for the lads.
Kierens got a new brand deal …

Attachments

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Any parent whose children aren't deemed safe to be living with them should be hanging their heads in shame. And whether or not they were legally removed from him is just detail because that's not where they are living. I can't stand KP but I'm with her for not sending those kids back. What she offered was little better but that's just her inability to put anyone else's needs before her own. And he saw what sort of parent she was before they had children together. What's his excuse?

• Heart

Nurseali

VIP Member
This is real life for some.
I don't think you realise how deeply this goes. We've had people who have been owed money try to talk and then have to dissappear.
People have been financially ruined by kp, emotionally ruined. People are invested as it's gone on for so long.
Mocking people for it is bad form really. Everyone wants a good outcome for the creditors, the children and any bloody animals she gets her hands on!
Most people on here have not been personally hurt by KP. It isn't real life for 99.9% of people.

It really isn't that deep. It's annoying she can be such a cunt and not have repercussions but it really shouldn't affect moods or lifestyle.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Urgh I’m back from 9 days in the Algarve to see this absolute wet wipe back in his silly fucking vest with kisstory in the background talking about his beg battle like it’s an actual sporting event. Bend yourself back over your dining table Kieren ya wet wipe 😂🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Needed this thread today. I like the starfish name for the group. Also my suggestion is the o2 crew in honour of his oxygen.

Screenshot_20240426_183805_edit_47539545532679.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
The kids wouldn’t have been removed because a pie was thrown, 6 months after the event. And given to someone who was having supervised visits and failing drug tests. Is people are to believe f4j didn’t they also accuse kp of some really serious abuse.

just wondered as it’s worded on this thread as the actual truth but it’s just hearsay really.
Aren't most things on here hearsay? As has been pointed out many times, it's a gossip site. None of us know why or when the kids were removed, and frankly it's not our right to know anyway.

However, what is a fact is that some people would not have donated to the GFM had they been made aware of the things they now know. One donor has been honest enough to say that she's asked for a refund, and I personally doubt she's the only one because GFM have paused the fund and say they're working with the organiser for a resolution. I will paste the screenshot again for you below.

The fact is nobody knows what's going on in that family, which is right. Raising money for an outcome in a family that none of know just doesn't sit right with me.

1714562899719.png

• Heart

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
It’s says special day back in 2023, do they have a wedding date planned?
6 years together anniversary today! and the shit storm is still happening, he’s had more women in that time, than I count on my fingers and probably toes. 🤣
I could not put up with what she has for love nor money. View attachment 2899167
I hate to say it but he will never change! Men like him very rarely do!

• Heart

TrACE22

So last time they were together it went nuclear with KP and the outing of Kieran’s extra martial affairs with half of Horsham & pie gate. Then today KP is accusing someone of throwing acid on the Pink RR that Carl delivered back to her, accusing her of hiding it from bankruptcy. Coincidence 🤔
It’s all childish games with them all, no second thought for the children caught up in all this mess. Every single one of them have failed them kids.

HasBeen

VIP Member
It wasn't until someone on here pointed out the way they actually live their lives that the penny dropped that she is a big ole faker!! I honestly thought the way she flexed all these named goods they would defo be real!! But the truth is they both probably haven't got a pot to piss in.....they don't live in a fancy house (doesn't look like they've done anything to the nanas house since she passed away) there's nothing flash about their lives or their jobs.......she is just trying to pass herself off as some celeb on the back of shagging Katie Fucking Prices' wet wipe of an Ex! That's no flex either!! So now when she is flashing all this shite I just laugh coz it shows her for what she really is!! That's probs why she stays with him while he shags around the village and surrounding areas!! Coz she's no back up plan....that's not her house.....she would have to pay for childcare if she wanted to continue doing the job she does and he maxes the credit cards on her when he gets found out!!
Fake Fake Lives!!
Yep 👍 and That is the Reason why she excepts Any and Anyone on Instagram, has delusions of being a influencer and the more followers that she has and Arsewipe the more they can grift ( which really isn’t much anyway)
Must be a Sad life constantly trying to flex to try to get clout
I knew she was Faking it from the start, That Box Dye job on her dry head and her Skintone says Superdrug

Last edited:
  • Haha