Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Some of his old IG posts. In hindsight these are really strange. 'My oxygen' even though he cheated left right and centre? 'Best stepmum' even though she fired a pie at his kids and he sent it out to another woman for sympathy? These were both posted well after those incidents!
Screenshot_20240425-191701.png
Screenshot_20240425-191621.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

TrACE22

I don’t understand it, why does he need management? Why, would he want to be in the same company as Carl? knowing he was complicit with KP allowing the neglect to go on & on. He has no morals and clearly thinks it s a good look trying to get one over on KP, sending her indirect messages.
It’s a total mess with two innocent children involved. I hope they are well away from the lot of them, they deserve so much more, and don’t get me started on M portraying this my whole world narrative with her family, with no regards for ✈ & 🐰. My heart broke watching the neglect unfold in-front of us all to see, I really do hope they are safe & well now.

• Heart

TrACE22

Some of his old IG posts. In hindsight these are really strange. 'My oxygen' even though he cheated left right and centre? 'Best stepmum' even though she fired a pie at his kids and he sent it out to another woman for sympathy? These were both posted well after those incidents!View attachment 2897203View attachment 2897204
Just shows how fake & superficial they are. I’ve never heard anyone call someone my oxygen.

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
This! How the fuck is this ok! This man Carl Woods was complicit in the emotional abuse and neglect of KH kids and animals and now he's hanging around like CW is his bestie!

If he had respect for his kids he wouldn't be doing this? Even if CW did help him with custody battle that doesn't make him a good person. It's too late! He stood idly by while B&J lives were ruined! And besides CW has his own motives for getting back at KP!

Seeing this makes me think the kids are better off staying with Wendy for the long term because they at least might have safety, respect and privacy there. Fuck the parents because they've let down all their kids.

View attachment 2960646
It's all about having a dig at KP which I'm not opposed to but shows they are twats as well.
---
Still no news what happened to the GFM money.
Gosh I am shocked 😆

Kudos to whoever set it up. Hope you spent it well.
All a big con imo. It obviously never went on what it was supposed to so either the person who set it up took it all or KH did but it didn't go on getting the kids back. Glad I never donated.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Most people on here have not been personally hurt by KP. It isn't real life for 99.9% of people.

It really isn't that deep. It's annoying she can be such a cunt and not have repercussions but it really shouldn't affect moods or lifestyle.
I think it's also unlikely that any actual creditors of KP would find solutions here, and neither will ex husbands of hers looking to get their kids back from her. It's not really what here is here for!

#coleslaw (can't stop giggling about this)😂

• Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I disagree they answered all they could. The question isn’t really about asking to see receipts and legal letters anymore (although i do appreciate that people have been questioning what the money was spent on). Some questions are about things said and assurances given on here - around the major discrepancies in the posts by angelic finding the random GFM by a stranger to being an insider who would trust Sam with their life, the fact that ‘Sam’ very suddenly shut down the GFM and won’t respond to any requests for info or refunds, and the timing of all of that happening when F4J spoke out, also why did F4Jsay what they said? The fact that KH made that insane waffling reference to a GFM hidden in the middle of another unrelated post but didn’t say anything clearly at all and also turned off the comments on that particular post, and also blocks/deletes any other questions about it. The fact that angelic has disappeared also (she also posted to say she trusted DC with her life 🤔 so I’m sure a good friend like that could clear a few things up to avoid the speculation while angelic is taking a break) . These are things that could be addressed much more clearly without compromising anything about court proceedings (nobody has ever asked or expected to know the ins and outs of the case). If KH was happy to have the GFM promoted and updated tattle with his thanks, there’s no reason that he wouldn’t want anything mentioned about it now, these things do not add up with what we’re seeing off of tattle.

Not to mention the fall out from the video and website that makes it clear that the entire premise of the kids not living with KH and MP anymore and fighting to get them back was a load of crap and there was a lot more to the story. I remember that the video was confirmed by one of these individuals as being real at the end of 2022 but posters were assured it wasn’t a big deal and was being blown out of all proportion. It was exactly what it was said to be, so I personally think it’s really out of order to be encouraging donations to a GFM while misrepresenting and downplaying accusations towards MP and KH and what had gone on.
As an add on to this if the court case was lead by children’s services which I believe there is every chance of considering the high risk the children were in and the fact KH appears not to have gained full custody the court fees would be know where near as high as the 30k that is being bandied about as they would be covered by local authority.

I have been a member of TL since 2021 and lurked for a good year before joining. I remember Angelic from way back. Before the GFM was set up. She was volatile a lot and would often argue with posters but it was only when the gfm was set up did she mention she had links to Sam / Kh . I wonder why she never mentioned her association before that.

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Silly little simp.
Get a real job you knob.
How embarrassing at his big age, dad of 3/4 kids battling for pennies online and stretching his 🕷 for anyone for a quid.
(Starfish are cute, I hate spiders though).

He was a coked up stripper when he met KP must have thought all his z list Christmases had come all at once. No decent man would want to date her only a fame hungry, lazy deviant.

TrACE22

No. he said he was coming back on live tonight but never did..
Probably got told off by his management or M 😂
Seriously why does he need management? he’s a nobody and needs to concentrate on his poor children and keep his private life private! Instead of constantly on the beg, it’s so embarrassing.

• Haha

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Of course he’s still shagging about. He’s 36 isn’t he? If you’re still playing about at that age you’re unlikely to stop. Most lads grow out of that behaviour in their 20s. It’s clearly a relationship of convenience to MP. She couldn’t do the long haul lay overs for work without the dads stepping in for the childcare and it doesn’t look like V’s father is on the scene much. She’s desperate for the influencer lifestyle . If they split up she would loose most of her 12k followers. No more Chanel bags and spa breaks for her. It’s all for show all of it.
Yeah of course, when she said he does the childcare, the flights! I just realised when I read that, no way could she do that job without him. That's what she meant by that in the recording.

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I think she’s one of those women that like the adulation and attention they get when they’re pregnant or when they are tiny but I don’t think she really sees them as people in their own right. They are either props to bolster up her ‘great mum’ charade, or an extension of herself, a ‘mini me’.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I'm the same. Occasionally, I feel fleeting glimmers of empathy for bad people. Empathy, but not sympathy. To use a more extreme example,
I followed/am following the Lucy Letby case, and sometimes I thought, damn, look what you threw away. She was so fortunate and had everything she wanted in life - and she pissed it away to sabotage babies for fun. She's a bit thick from what I saw, and I don't think she has the brain power to analyse her actions or understand why she did what she did. She must be severely fucked up, even if she doesn't outwardly show it. I have suspicions about her mum. But then I think of the hundreds of lives she's ruined or ended to satisfy her psychopathic, narcissistic compulsions, and the empathy is over.

Likewise with Katie Price, she's had a mighty fall from success which must be hugely painful for a narcissist, as losing your looks must be when you're so vain. She cannot be happy to have needlessly destroyed herself with surgery and drugs the way she has.

I also think she's a bit thick to have failed to grow or sustain her riches. I don't believe the businesswoman hype for a second; it was her agents and managers who were the real business people, she was just the product. Similarly, I don't think she has the brain power to understand herself or her situation, and with a dearth of empathy and morals, she has no inherent desire to change.

The one thing that people with personality disorders have in common is rigidity of thinking: they are unable to change their thought processes so they struggle to learn from their mistakes, or logic their way out of them. This is why Katie (who I truly believe has diagnosable narcissistic and histrionic personality disorders) plays out the same script over and over again that happened to work when she was younger: new egg, sell the story, get papped, have a baybee and sell the story, get more surgery and sell the story, etc etc. Getting fake boobs catapulted her career, so she's attached to the fake image as a positive, and cannot move away from it. She doubles and quadruples down. She's unable to adapt to a new role now she's middle aged. She could have gone down the respected businesswoman route once she aged out of glamour, if she had two brain cells to rub together.

Not to be grim, but I think she will go the way of Pete Burns. She won't make it out of her 50's if she doesn't have a radical lifestyle change. Cocaine is damaging for the heart and she thinks she can keep at it like she's 20. Her swollen thick belly is a sign of excessive visceral fat, which doubles the risk of heart disease. Excessive alcohol consumption also causes heart disease. She keeps going under general anaesthetic (with dodgy and unethical plastic surgeons), which is more risky when you've got heart problems, and they probably won't even know she's at risk.

She even looks like Pete Burns, and with her lips filled with scar tissue and continually getting injected with muck in filthy environments, she risks infecting her lips like him.

I'm not wishing harm or death on her at all, I just don't see how she can keep getting away with her extremely dangerous lifestyle. I do have empathy because I think she's actually extremely vulnerable, and has little capacity to change.

There's a lot of "perfect victim" thinking going on on the other thread, but bad people are just as likely to be victimised as good people. Being horrible doesn't exempt you from vulnerability. It's possible for all the main players in this saga to be villains and victims at the same time.
This is an excellent post, and conveys exactly what I was trying to say.
That last part ' It's possible for all the main players in this saga to be villains and victims at the same time.' Is what I was trying to say and you said it beautifully xx

• Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
That’s what I’m saying. She knows exactly what she’s doing, that one.
Those poor kids. They are literally not a priority to either parent are they? Why is V’s football arrangements coming before his own children? It’s been hinted that they are staying with KH’s mother so unless the courts have ordered supervised, scheduled visitation with KH that doesn’t fall on this weekend then I don’t see why he’s not with them? If that’s not the case he should be explaining to V under the circumstances That J & B need to be the priority. He’s old enough to understand. I really think there’s more to this custody battle. They may have been removed from KP and rightly so but there must be doubts over KH too imo. Even if it’s a temporary measure. I wonder if the kids even wanted to go back to him in the first place and that’s why they are with his mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Could it be that F4J were right and K & M didn’t want full custody so they are sharing it with Kieran’s mum?

I think it’s more likely than they are with KH’s mum in the interim period as neither home is appropriate at this time. KP for obvious reasons, KH might be a multitude of different lower grade reasons some I gave up thread. I don’t actually think a definitive solution has been met yet, I think the children are still under SS on a child protection plan and the court arrangements are under social care / local authority direction and not a private custody dispute (as the gfm would suggest) . If under social care direction the parents would need to meet specific targets that would be reviewed 6 weekly. At the end of each meeting a level of risk of harm would be scored by each professional persons involved. ( This includes emotional). I think there is a way to go before or if ever the children are back with kh full time. This could be because they are reluctant to have them full time, one or both of the children don’t want to go back or as KH said in the live that they are saving for a bigger home that would be more adequate for the whole family.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
IMG_0842.jpeg
I I had to go and look at his IG after that comment… and you know what, he does actually! 😬

• Haha