Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
lol I wasn’t arguing with you. I was just saying previous to what Gfm put up it was already closed to donations, there was a screen shot put up previously. I didn’t donate to it and wouldn’t.

I was reading through the thread as don’t like MP not here to argue.
I'm not really sure what your point is

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
I'm only a chatty member because I post sometimes but I drop in and out. I've been here since 2020. What I remember about the 'angel like' member is that she had had some problems in her life and she did go a bit wacky sometimes but I felt like she had a good heart. She was just a bit of a barmy bird - we all know one 🙂 I had some nice interactions with her. I must admit to earlier feeling a bit sus about her involvement (her problems were, had she took them back up, stuff that would need a lot of money) but now I'm wondering if someone took advantage of her and talked her into bigging up the GFM? Maybe she's now feeling pretty terrible and hiding away. If that's the case then I hope she's okay.

It's just a thought.. I know I'd feel terrible if that had happened to me. I even considered donating when it was at it's height because I was feeling bad for the children's treatment at KP's house. I didn't in the end because I felt like I didn't know enough about the situation and KH gives me the ick a bit.

That Hayler's law stuff was when I stopped following the thread. It was just too much. Too silly. He's just a divorced dad that had kids with a nutter and has his own issues - every village has one. It doesn't require a law or a GFM.
Oh I never saw anything about Haylers law.
What was that?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
@Nurse

I've been a lurker on that cain thread since it started. Others complain about new posters...exactly the same! Of course that's dodgy as fuck I know the back story and now. They were vile, it broke my heart I couldn't look at the pictures that were put out😥

This gfm was set up by a well meaning person to help fund legal costs. That's all I will say on that.
Was there a GFM set up on Tattle for AC, like in the KH case? Is the AC GFM deffo dodgy?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
No TT live tonight. He said last night Michelle was back today so he must be back under madam MP’s lock and key
Why wouldn't MP want him doing the lives - is it because people might make uncomfortable comments about her? Or has he said explicitly that she doesn't support it?

Facehugger

VIP Member
Doesn’t asking both families to step in sort of confirm that neither parental house is deemed suitable and the courts are just trying to keep the kids out of care? “Feral” kids (which I hate even quoting, they are two little kids that have had a horrible time and seem really sweet) going into the care of an elderly woman, after also asking whether a medically unfit aged lung transplant patient would take them in…

There’s nothing that I’ve seen to say that the kids behaviour and being disruptive is the reason they aren’t going to their dads house, what’s that theory based on - the idea that Jett wound up Michelle to throw the pie at Bunny in 2022?
There's no evidence that's the reason, I just said it was just a thought 👍👍

Redgirl81

VIP Member
How much do you get paid for being a flight attendant/cabin crew? I’ve just checked online and it says 18-25k... Is that right?
I thought it would be a lot more.