Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
If they were that bad and feral surely they wouldn’t be put in the sole care of an elderly woman 🤷🏼‍♀️
The courts will have assessed where they are best off to be, age is just a number if healthy, Wendy might be fitter than me or you despite her 'age'. They asked KP's family about taking the kids on and Amy is an aged lung transplant person, so there you go.

Reactions: 3

Nurseali

VIP Member
It seems every GFM is now judged by whatever went on with the Ashley Cain thing (which I don't know the details of) as I see it mentioned over and over time and again?
---

Try harder, Kierans starfish is brown 💩
Nah it's definitely not got any stool there from all the arse lickers 😌

The same ones oddly who slated him when with her probably. Once an ex you become God like don't ya know. Lego man today poor narc victim tomorrow 🥴

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Yeah I guess its like Paypal, you sell an item on ebay, get the funds into PayPal then draw them out, the buyer raises a dispute, PayPal ask for it back. You ignore it, you get a debt collectors letter ( speaking from experience)
---
I guess GFM would have to fund it, because they have a guarantee to do so.
Ah ok, I didn't realise that.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
It depends on the airline and when you joined. I don't know how old MP is or how long she's been at BA, but BAs wages are notoriously shocking. However, alot of my colleagues on old contract types are on big money!
Put it this way, ny husband is a pilot (a 1st officer) and there are alot of cabin crew that are on more than him!
And some of their pensions are amazing!!
The company I work for also has extremely generous over time rates too. I won't say what it is, but jts really good!
I'm not on the old contract, but for the hours I work I'm more than happy. So I do think its all dependant on what contract MP is on. Does anyone know if she's a cabin manager or how long she's been there for?
Dont think she is manager but she has been there for over 10 years going by this picture took in 2013..

IMG_4484.jpeg

• Wow

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Calm down, you said you didn't know what to make of GFM's response and I gave an opinion. Your post is like the KP thread where anyone who gives an opinion gets piled on🙄
Oh bore off. You implied I said it was strange which I didn’t. I didn’t and still don’t know what to make of it because they’ve given me no reason why they won’t refund me. I post happily on many threads including the KP one and you’ll be on ignore for now.

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Jesus, I’m not stupid! Why so patronising? At no point did I say the reply was “strange”!
Calm down, you said you didn't know what to make of GFM's response and I gave an opinion. Your post is like the KP thread where anyone who gives an opinion gets piled on🙄

Last edited:

veevee04

VIP Member
I'd guess if it was for the kick he'd better off be enjoying the ladies all fawning round him hands on at live stripper nights? But I'm not a bloke, so wouldn't know really. She got with him knowing what he did originally and doesn't seem to have an issue with his OF role, so that's her choice. 🤷
He's supposed to be a sex addict so probably enjoys men wanking over him. Any attention is better than none and it probably pays better than stripping.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
BA cabin crew have a ‘licence’ and in order to keep it you need to fly every three months I think it is, so it stays valid. From the looks of it, that’s what Michelle is doing.
Also, in reference to previous posts about her getting cheap holidays, as a BA employee she will get one set of very cheap (circa £200pp) flights per year, (called ABC’s), and after that she can fly ‘standby’ where she’ll just pay the taxes. As far as accommodation goes, she will be able to email hotels directly for ‘airline rates’ and also take advantage of crew rates at hotels all over the world. But no, her actual pay isn’t really that great. And would certainly be boosted massively by, I dunno, say £16k from a certain GFM!
Would she get discounts on food and drink? She seems to eat out constantly, both at home and abroad.

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Let me be clear. Boris is gross!
But he has the gift of the gab and is educated and well travelled (though utterly useless at running anything) he is a journalist by trade.
I imagine he has banter.

Kieran has/had a 6 pack, that’s pretty much it!

Id rather shag a fat, Tory, sweaty Boris, than the preening himbo with a turnip stuck up his jacksie.
Hahaha that's funny. 🤣👏👍

hayleyt36

Yeah, Sam did pause it before GFM. After they saw/got told people were questioning it on here 😂 then suddenly it was “oh, it’s paid for everything it needed to so it’s not needed anymore, anyway” 🤥
Aww ok. I haven’t really been on this thread before so hadn’t seen the comments, and I can’t always keep up with the other thread. 😂

Reactions: 2

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Well I might be wrong! I suppose GFM may not be held responsible but you'd hope they have stringent checks in place to make sure they don't have to give any money back
You might be right, I'm not sure either way.
I hope anyone who wants a refund gets it though!

Reactions: 2