Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayleyt36

It says that there team has contacted the Organiser and that donations will resume once 'the issue has been resolved'

Why would they be saying that if the organiser has stopped the GFM? They get closed all the time.
lol I wasn’t arguing with you. I was just saying previous to what Gfm put up it was already closed to donations, there was a screen shot put up previously. I didn’t donate to it and wouldn’t.

I was reading through the thread as don’t like MP not here to argue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
As an add on to this if the court case was lead by children’s services which I believe there is every chance of considering the high risk the children were in and the fact KH appears not to have gained full custody the court fees would be know where near as high as the 30k that is being bandied about as they would be covered by local authority.

I have been a member of TL since 2021 and lurked for a good year before joining. I remember Angelic from way back. Before the GFM was set up. She was volatile a lot and would often argue with posters but it was only when the gfm was set up did she mention she had links to Sam / Kh . I wonder why she never mentioned her association before that.
Clout chaser by the sounds of it. Seeking validation and attention from strangers on a gossip site.

Nurseali

VIP Member
I'm hardly on here! I'm not personally bothered, in fact I don't give a flying fuck about her or kh🤷‍♀️ I really don't need you to advise me to 'take a break' in such a patronising manner...
I also come here to laugh and over the years have chatted to many posters on the KP thread and the krusties thread and now consider them to be friends. I think you'll find the majority of my posts are piss takes. Seems yours are just rude.
I don't like seeing other posters or 'friends' having the piss ripped out of them on this thread.
Not bothered but tried to chastise me like a small child for "mocking people"
Okay
---
Been working today. Has the GFM done it's work?
Has it been confirmed that starfish has his kids in his home?

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
'get over it', a lovely way to shut the difficult questions down
---
Did anyone ask about the GFM
comments getting deleted very quick but not seen any yet, it’s all about the video.

He’s having a chilled night M is in Mauritius.

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
GFM are not fit for purpose and attract all manner of scumbags and fraudsters. So I’m not shocked they’ve shirked the responsibility and are asking you to do the leg work and contact the police. They’ve had their cut of it haven’t they! It was unprofessional that they put out a generic message asking people to get “Sam” to log back in. As fucking if that shyster is going to rear its ugly head ever again. Same as the arseholes promoting and peddling it. All are keeping schtum 🤐 hoping it gets forgotten.

I hope you didn’t part with too much of your money.
Only a tenner

hayleyt36

there is 2 people that could and should help get a refund back
one that jumped ship but trusted sam with her life and probably reads here and the other loved giving up dates and knew sam so well
funnily both very quiet on the subject and could answer all questions but dont

should be ashamed encouraging people to part with money under false pretence
How do you know it’s under a false pretence. It’s pure speculation isn’t it?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I remember him a couple of years back trying to beg his way on to I’m a celeb as well. I can’t comprehend just because of who he was once married to, he is that deluded that he classes himself as a ‘celeb’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know a lot of these reality shows now scrape the barrel with contestants but he’s never going to get invited to appear on a primetime TV show and if miraculously he ever was, he’d only be on there by using her name (like with the hair transplant) yet again to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️
He could have got those gigs back around 2018 or 2019 when they split and he was in the papers a bit, but likely not now