Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrACE22

We are all definitely loving the butt jokes, we could go a little posh like Polly PumPum & be the derrières or derrièrish 🤣
I know I’m onto something Posh Polly, so don’t be nicking my derrièrish back off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Few people can work airline jobs part time and earn a decent living from it, a friend worked for Virgin Atlantic and just did it for the travel opportunities. When she was grounded, she worked for a care company working all hours and that was her income - that was how I met her. Michelle must just do it for the same reason - and time away from the kids.

ha ha the zzzzzz footballl match looks empty
i recognize none of the people in his photos but im not up to speed on zzzzzzz listers

MrsEms

VIP Member
@Nurse
And we all know what happened with that GFM …
People are allowed to ask questions and speculate, that’s the whole point of this forum.
I've been a lurker on that cain thread since it started. Others complain about new posters...exactly the same! Of course that's dodgy as fuck I know the back story and now. They were vile, it broke my heart I couldn't look at the pictures that were put out😥

This gfm was set up by a well meaning person to help fund legal costs. That's all I will say on that.

• Sad

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
What's this about the case allegedly being a local authority one that he would not have needed funds for? Where are people seeing this?

If that's true then why the fck was there a fundraiser?
Speculation mostly because of the outcome that appears to have happened and because children’s services are involved.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Caught a couple of minutes at the end of him doing a live on TT tonight. He seemed very flat. There was only 74 people on there though. So despite quite assertively begging for gifts there wasn’t much response. So he left and said he’d be back tomorrow.
He used to get a few hundred, 74 is surprisingly low

TrACE22

Wonder why 🤔
---

No I very rarely look on TikTok. How did he seem? He was very down last time.
He was literally logging off, it was said on KP thread, he was London yesterday & M & V we’re at Legoland Windsor for just 4hrs.
Didn’t look like they were celebrating compared to when they were clinking glasses that KP has lost custody.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
The kids wouldn’t have been removed because a pie was thrown, 6 months after the event. And given to someone who was having supervised visits and failing drug tests. Is people are to believe f4j didn’t they also accuse kp of some really serious abuse.

just wondered as it’s worded on this thread as the actual truth but it’s just hearsay really.
I’m not saying the kids were removed just over a pie was thrown.. a lot of wild accusations were made from KP’s camp after ‘pie gate aswell as a dodgy social worker involved.
What I’m saying is people were made to believe that KP had stolen the children then refused to hand them back hence why they donated. Maybe that’s just hearsay too and they were actually placed in her care with the help of a bent SW.

HasBeen

VIP Member
Or we could do the higher ground and Call ourselves The Arbitrators, we’ve been classed as Traitors so it’s also a play on words

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Creeper Michelle taking photos of an old couple from her car. Wonder if she’s asked their permission to sling them on social media 👀 these people are relentless in chasing clout.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
He said he’s glad to be back with his ‘community’ 😂😂😂

Gone off now but be Back on live tomorrow.