Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Nails and zirconia rings, She is the definition of the quote
When someone shows you what they are, Believe them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It wasn't until someone on here pointed out the way they actually live their lives that the penny dropped that she is a big ole faker!! I honestly thought the way she flexed all these named goods they would defo be real!! But the truth is they both probably haven't got a pot to piss in.....they don't live in a fancy house (doesn't look like they've done anything to the nanas house since she passed away) there's nothing flash about their lives or their jobs.......she is just trying to pass herself off as some celeb on the back of shagging Katie bleeping Prices' wet wipe of an Ex! That's no flex either!! So now when she is flashing all this shite I just laugh coz it shows her for what she really is!! That's probs why she stays with him while he shags around the village and surrounding areas!! Coz she's no back up plan....that's not her house.....she would have to pay for childcare if she wanted to continue doing the job she does and he maxes the credit cards on her when he gets found out!!
Fake Fake Lives!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It wasn't until someone on here pointed out the way they actually live their lives that the penny dropped that she is a big ole faker!! I honestly thought the way she flexed all these named goods they would defo be real!! But the truth is they both probably haven't got a pot to piss in.....they don't live in a fancy house (doesn't look like they've done anything to the nanas house since she passed away) there's nothing flash about their lives or their jobs.......she is just trying to pass herself off as some celeb on the back of shagging Katie bleeping Prices' wet wipe of an Ex! That's no flex either!! So now when she is flashing all this shite I just laugh coz it shows her for what she really is!! That's probs why she stays with him while he shags around the village and surrounding areas!! Coz she's no back up plan....that's not her house.....she would have to pay for childcare if she wanted to continue doing the job she does and he maxes the credit cards on her when he gets found out!!
Fake Fake Lives!!
Yep 👍 and That is the Reason why she excepts Any and Anyone on Instagram, has delusions of being a influencer and the more followers that she has and Arsewipe the more they can grift ( which really isn’t much anyway)
Must be a Sad life constantly trying to flex to try to get clout
I knew she was Faking it from the start, That Box Dye job on her dry head and her Skintone says Superdrug

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Let me be clear. Boris is gross!
But he has the gift of the gab and is educated and well travelled (though utterly useless at running anything) he is a journalist by trade.
I imagine he has banter.

Kieran has/had a 6 pack, that’s pretty much it!

Id rather shag a fat, Tory, sweaty Boris, than the preening himbo with a turnip stuck up his jacksie.
Hahaha that's funny. 🤣👏👍

Reactions: 3
Not commented here before but been reading. Just looking at his stories from the sellebrity soccer match and there are more people on the pitch than watching in the stands and he's there acting like Billy big balls😂 Not really sure how he's classed as a celebrity either, he was once married to Katie P and is clinging on by his fingernails.

I agree that he should pack OF in too, he's better off being a PT or going back to plastering work not spreading his cheeks online for money and sticking things up his hole🤮🤮🤮🤮.
Those poor children will have the piss ripped out of them when they are at secondary school, thanks to Kieran and his online activity. At least Michelle has a proper job. I feel sorry for Bunny and Jett with the parents they have, poor kids☹☹☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He's live on Tiktok begging again, only 130 viewers. He's so bloody dull, has nothing interesting at all to say.

He's left now because he got barely any gifts and said he would try again tomorrow! Didnt seem to be any mods on either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s live on TT in a silly bleeping black vest
Any interesting hints given?
---
He's live on Tiktok begging again, only 130 viewers. He's so bloody dull, has nothing interesting at all to say.

He's left now because he got barely any gifts and said he would try again tomorrow! Didnt seem to be any mods on either.
What comments were left for him?

Reactions: 1
It’s a total bore fest or should that be vest. He just sits there with Alexa playing garage in his silly bleeping vest begging for gifts. Zero charisma, zero bants, he brings absolutely nothing to the table in terms of entertaining lives. How he has the audacity I do not know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a total bore fest or should that be vest. He just sits there with Alexa playing garage in his silly bleeping vest begging for gifts. Zero charisma, zero bants, he brings absolutely nothing to the table in terms of entertaining lives. How he has the audacity I do not know
Like this?

IMG_3657.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm frankly relieved for those children that they don't appear to be with either parent. I hope that they are now having the childhood that they deserve to have.

Reactions: 13