Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm frankly relieved for those children that they don't appear to be with either parent. I hope that they are now having the childhood that they deserve to have.
How awful though, if it is as it appears, that 2 children don't have a parent deemed fit to look after them properly. They have had such a turbulent and hectic start to their young lives. No childhood is perfect but I think theirs must have been particularly difficult.

I really hope that they're together at least.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How awful though, if it is as it appears, that 2 children don't have a parent deemed fit to look after them properly. They have had such a turbulent and hectic start to their young lives. No childhood is perfect but I think theirs must have been particularly difficult.

I really hope that they're together at least.
Yeah. They deserve some peace. It's been said on the KP thread that they are with Wendy, which is good news I think.

Reactions: 6
Yeah. They deserve some peace. It's been said on the KP thread that they are with Wendy, which is good news I think.
I am relieved. I was skewered when I suggested that they go anywhere that isn’t with either parent, but I think they need a fresh start and a chance at a peaceful life

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still begs the question doesn't it though. What did the money pay for if he still hasn't got the kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Michelle only wants the best, so Kieran’s out there begging in a manky black vest

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Michelle can wear all the fake designer gear, Kieran has to stick lots of objects up his rear

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Living it large with her fake designer bag
While her fellas on his way to a colostomy bag. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Penticost has posted she has had a girlie day, fleeced of money on bubble tea 🧋 A day with 🐰 do we think?

Reactions: 7
Bubble tea is a bleeping rip off I agree with chinny there.

Laughing at the thread titles. Annoying we only can pick one. 😂😂 His hole width is more famous than him. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Penticost has posted she has had a girlie day, fleeced of money on bubble tea 🧋 A day with 🐰 do we think?
It’s definitely what we‘re meant to believe. Hardly subtle. If the actual parents aren’t supposed to make any reference on SM why should she?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bubble tea is a bleeping rip off I agree with chinny there.

Laughing at the thread titles. Annoying we only can pick one. 😂😂 His hole width is more famous than him. 🥴
Bumhole wider then the River Humber.

• Haha
Reactions: 7