Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
It should be fair enough to discuss things and have disagreements without going between threads and trying to pick fights and have aggression and conflicts. This is meant to be lighthearted gossip site, at the end of the day these are not issues that affect us personally (although maybe one or two are affected personally haha) so there’s no reason for things to get so nasty. If someone doesn’t like an opinion or idea that someone is expressing they can just scroll past or put on ignore if they really can’t handle it. Coming over to a different thread to tell other people what they can/can’t say is not on, same as policing a thread and telling anyone with a dissenting view to shut up/leave isn’t on either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

TrACE22

Do tattlers on this thread have a name? If not I think we should throw some ideas out. My idea is - Starfishers
I’ve seen more of his hole than I have Mr Ace’s
Hope I’ve not put you all off your tea 😂
I know it’s not a great name, I would feel sick every time I typed it 🤢

• Haha

veevee04

VIP Member
I'm so grateful for this thread , I thought I was alone when it comes to disliking black & white tribalist thinking. Honestly it's well known KP has had issues for 20+ years partners who go with her are likely to have issues themselves. Like attracts like and no I never donated to the GFM , I don't know these people or where the money is going look at Ashley Cain!
Hopefully KP goes to HMP, J&B have a loving home and Kieron stops sticking stuff up his bum.

• Haha
  • Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
He's a workshy grifter plain and simple

This silly fucking vest TT lives feed right into his overinflated ego. Easy money to just sit there begging for gifts. It’s appears to be mostly women that are gifting him. It’s gaslighting as fuck using phrases like team and community. I’d bet He is more financially comfortable than the people that are gifting. He doesn’t even do anything entertaining, doesn’t ever converse with the person he’s battling. Just sits there flexing his roid muscles cap in hand asking for money.

Tik tok lives actually knock me sick. I get it for the younger generation, the ones with real social media presence and skill in entertaining. But watching 30 something year old men beg when they could be out grafting in a proper job. It’s desperate, lazy and beyond cringe. I honestly think it is modern day begging. He may as well be sitting outside HMV holding his hands out.

• Heart

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Exce
WOW, that's some statement. Shocking. Saying 'THOSE THAT DONATED DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I donated & not out of spite for KP. I know her & I know Kieran. She has NEVER been a fit mother. Liked them all as babies, publicity, money earners etc. Once a new DICK come's along, that's her priority. Those kids were well cared for & loved with Kieran. Best see yourself out.....
Except when his misses was chucking fucking pies at the kids!! Often enough that she actually couldn't remember which one she threw it at!! Do not come at me with your aggressive tone either!! Are you with keiran and Michelle 24/7 ! No that's right u see what they want you to see on social media?? If he is such a good dad why the hell are those kids not back with him right now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
I said this on the KP thread and got jumped for it. ‘Why should she hide away ect’ and I do get that but. She knows most of her followers are there because of her link to KP. She knows how antagonist KP is. And she knows it will wind her up. For the sake of sanity, peace, the children all adults should have kept the kids from the socials. I’ve worked with a few families where there has been one antagonistic parent and all adults have been told to keep children off socials and not do anything that could inflame a volatile situation. MP could carry on living that boujee life and share all the extravagance to close friends and family instead she shares it to 12k followers …
---

Fancy showing off Chanel handbags and Gucci shoes knowing your boyfriends bum’ole and pinny helped pay for it ! I couldn’t 😂😂😂
I will never ever understand how someone could be ok with their partner shoving things up his butt online and then advertising it on his own social media for all his mates to see! Especially when you have children. I couldn't be with someone that did that. Where I live it'd be the gossip of the village 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

TrACE22

I had assumed (maybe naively) that Sam was acting in good faith and that only KH was perhaps not spending funds appropriately. Knowing now the additional background to the case, I think Sam has been deceitful and it's making me question whether he was just in cahoots with KH to do a cash grab (or maybe IS KH)
The go fund raises a lot of questions, which are now just shot down. So it’s ok to promote K on the KP thread but not question him or M. If that’s not suspicious then I don’t know what is. They are to defensive, and use the legalities of family court as an excuse. No one is asking what goes on in court, they are asking is the money being spent to represent K in court to get full custody. We now know he paid nothing to F4J and they weren’t going for full custody, it’s deceitful and questions should be answered. But no doubt it will get brushed under the carpet, just like all of KP criminality.
I also find it astonishing that we’re told not to take it off tattle but then posters were directly sending posters to a go fund me set up by Sam to donate, when nobody knows who this is? Then suddenly some posters do know who Sam is & it’s legit, it may well be, but will we ever really know & 16,000 pounds is probably a lot of money to some of those that donated and may well have not been able to afford it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have wondered what such a vacuous empty headed pair have to talk about - is it the merits of various OF wanking sites ie. decking/sinks versus dull brown duvet sets or dining tables? Or is it the best emporiums at which to purchase such hideous, tight and half-mast trousers? The mind boggles.
I took a rare venture onto the Kipper thread and I'm astounded at comments praising KH for forgiving and befriending Carl. Honest to God and Demons!

I have no time for her but they're both showing themselves for what they are - fame hungry wee bottom feeders. (No pun intended. Well...)

Fucking childish wank behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Hi, I think did see them. You’re entitled to your own view so I’m not having a go at all, but if we are talking about the the same posts, they both basically said if anyone is that bothered about the GFM, they should contact his manager, Kieran or even the police, as no further explanation will be given. I don’t think that’s a complete or acceptable answer to the poster that asked a very fair and polite question, I think it’s a complete cop out considering all the previous guarantees that the money was urgently needed and being used to regain custody of the “stolen” kids, and requests for people to keep donating (over 600 donations in the end). There are too many contradictions and things that just dont add up now. Apologies if Im not talking about the right posts, but they’re the ones I saw earlier.
All of that and also I don’t understand why it can’t be discussed further now (at all, so please stfu or contact Kieran yourself - who I’m guessing will just block anyway) because of privacy and family courts issues, but it was allowed to be discussed before when the peddling was going on over here? Or when he was relaying his deepest thanks via Sam via 2 posters on here. There were no privacy issues then. Just seems mad weird to me. Surely getting the funds from a gossip site to go up against your ex wife, where people voice their absolute hatred towards her on a daily basis, is crossing all kinds of lines and could’ve jeopardised things for him more than discussing said funds afterwards. Now it’s been sorted I don’t think it would make a difference tbh.

Webster1357

VIP Member
I honestly believe, even if most wouldn't admit it, that a lot of people would not have given money to the GFM had things like the pudding video, the MP voice notes ('it's not like I hit her') and the F4J allegations had been exposed beforehand. Plus the pointing out of the inconsistencies in a posters supposed relationship with 'Sam' and KH, from not knowing them to suddenly being close friends and able to provide updates, which were lapped up and believed.

It all paints quite a different picture from the original one of a poor man who had his kids snatched for no reason and was doing everything in his power to get them home full time. It looks to me like people have been tricked into thinking they were giving to something that actually wasn't all it seemed at all.

• Heart

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
And the Nails and zirconia rings, She is the definition of the quote
When someone shows you what they are, Believe them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It wasn't until someone on here pointed out the way they actually live their lives that the penny dropped that she is a big ole faker!! I honestly thought the way she flexed all these named goods they would defo be real!! But the truth is they both probably haven't got a pot to piss in.....they don't live in a fancy house (doesn't look like they've done anything to the nanas house since she passed away) there's nothing flash about their lives or their jobs.......she is just trying to pass herself off as some celeb on the back of shagging Katie Fucking Prices' wet wipe of an Ex! That's no flex either!! So now when she is flashing all this shite I just laugh coz it shows her for what she really is!! That's probs why she stays with him while he shags around the village and surrounding areas!! Coz she's no back up plan....that's not her house.....she would have to pay for childcare if she wanted to continue doing the job she does and he maxes the credit cards on her when he gets found out!!
Fake Fake Lives!!

• Heart
  • Haha

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
I only view occasionally on this thread as you probably know. Whilst I continue to abhor KP it is clear that there is something slightly tawdry about all of it. Even if it was maybe isolated to two years ago. I'm going to stay on the fence on whether behaviours have improved but I continue to believe that Instagram is a world of fakery no matter who is posting.

With regards to names I'm not sure if you have mentioned Straylers or Serpenticosts?

• Haha
  • Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
I took a rare venture onto the Kipper thread and I'm astounded at comments praising KH for forgiving and befriending Carl. Honest to God and Demons!

I have no time for her but they're both showing themselves for what they are - fame hungry wee bottom feeders. (No pun intended. Well...)

Fucking childish wank behaviour.
I noticed but just didn't comment. No point starting a war and surprised it's mentioned on there seeing as it's the KP only thread as pointed out when anyone from dare venture over and comment anything negative about KH. I think both KH and CW are idiots just seeking fame when they are not in any way famous. Don't vene get me started on that Michelle either. Her posts drive me up the wall. I like both threads as I've said before and I like posters on both threads but my own opionion is KH is a dick.

• Heart

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
I disagree they answered all they could. The question isn’t really about asking to see receipts and legal letters anymore (although i do appreciate that people have been questioning what the money was spent on). Some questions are about things said and assurances given on here - around the major discrepancies in the posts by angelic finding the random GFM by a stranger to being an insider who would trust Sam with their life, the fact that ‘Sam’ very suddenly shut down the GFM and won’t respond to any requests for info or refunds, and the timing of all of that happening when F4J spoke out, also why did F4Jsay what they said? The fact that KH made that insane waffling reference to a GFM hidden in the middle of another unrelated post but didn’t say anything clearly at all and also turned off the comments on that particular post, and also blocks/deletes any other questions about it. The fact that angelic has disappeared also (she also posted to say she trusted DC with her life 🤔 so I’m sure a good friend like that could clear a few things up to avoid the speculation while angelic is taking a break) . These are things that could be addressed much more clearly without compromising anything about court proceedings (nobody has ever asked or expected to know the ins and outs of the case). If KH was happy to have the GFM promoted and updated tattle with his thanks, there’s no reason that he wouldn’t want anything mentioned about it now, these things do not add up with what we’re seeing off of tattle.

Not to mention the fall out from the video and website that makes it clear that the entire premise of the kids not living with KH and MP anymore and fighting to get them back was a load of crap and there was a lot more to the story. I remember that the video was confirmed by one of these individuals as being real at the end of 2022 but posters were assured it wasn’t a big deal and was being blown out of all proportion. It was exactly what it was said to be, so I personally think it’s really out of order to be encouraging donations to a GFM while misrepresenting and downplaying accusations towards MP and KH and what had gone on.
Fantastic Post Donut!!
I don't get how it was so freely discussed whilst plugging it relentlessly and constantly changing the total amount with no real reason other than things were moving forward and costing so much more!! God people were even hashtagging HaylersLaw ffs!! 🤢 now all of a sudden its shrouded with secrecy!! And family law is not to be talked about!! Well surely if that’s the case public GFMS should never be set up for such cases then?? I also don't get how readily its been accepted that the kids aren't with K&M when that fund was specifically started for that reason only!!
Him going on TikTok aggressively shutting down any questions and playing the video down just showed his true colours really!! Apparently he also said it was edited and being investigated?? But in that video at his front door both him and M confirmed the whole thing happened!! He just come across more and more as a slimy little cretin!! His TikTok followers are not there because they're fans of him....they're either Die hard KP fans who want to spam him with abuse or the anti KP fans from tattle who think he is god 🫣

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hi, I think did see them. You’re entitled to your own view so I’m not having a go at all, but if we are talking about the the same posts, they both basically said if anyone is that bothered about the GFM, they should contact his manager, Kieran or even the police, as no further explanation will be given. I don’t think that’s a complete or acceptable answer to the poster that asked a very fair and polite question, I think it’s a complete cop out considering all the previous guarantees that the money was urgently needed and being used to regain custody of the “stolen” kids, and requests for people to keep donating (over 600 donations in the end). There are too many contradictions and things that just dont add up now. Apologies if Im not talking about the right posts, but they’re the ones I saw earlier.
They answered what they could answer and advised who to escalate it to, so there’s not much more they can say. I haven’t given my own view, I just wanted to ensure that it was noted anyone who might not have seen it on the other thread they were asked and did respond.

For clarity though, my view is not black or white. I don’t think most peoples are.
Did I give to the GFM? Yes. Do I regret it? No
Would I give now I know about pudding gate etc? Yes, because I looked at it and still do, that it was for legal fees to get the kids to safety. All the adults are at fault to different degrees, but no one more so than KP. Would I want my partner doing OF? Nope not at all, but Kieran was into all sorts before he met KP and Michelle. They knew what he was into and if MP isn’t bothered, and SS aren’t bothered, then he’s just earning money, and it’s none of my business. But nope not for me!
Do I think Michelle flaunts wealth/spends GFM money? Michelle has her own job and career and wages coming in. As I have discussed before with an example with @MrsBsDayOff, I think she has fakes. Good ones, as you can find abroad when you travel a lot but fakes all the same. I agree shes a bit of a show off and poses on insta, but a lot of people do. Insta isn’t real life, it’s just lots of fake posing. Do I think Kieran is a cheat and will keep cheating? I would be long gone and cut his knackers off, but I am not MP! Also I suspect they have an open relationship and are swingers or whatever. Again imo, that’s not for me, but doesn’t change my view he’s the better parent. Do I think the recent video share and kitchen woman’s website had KPs involvement? 100%. Do I think KH shouldn’t have shared the video in the 1st place? Yes obviously.
I can’t think of any other questions so that’s the end of my TED talk 👍

• Heart

donutwitch

Chatty Member
He did one more I think, with mods deleting anything negative - it was painfully dull, he was asking people what they had for their dinner and answering the same question about his hairline over and over. He’s got zero charisma/sense of humour, it’s absolutely baffling that he’s managed to blag so many partners

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
The girls are all Crocs and socks these days Ems 🤣 usually they match their socks with the colour of their Crocs too.

How about the 'Bumknobbers'?

Do I remember right that KH on his OF a year or few ago made videos with some sort of model woman? I'm sure it was him but I might be wrong. If yes, it shows MP was happy with him doing so, at least for earnings?
I think crocs and socks are worse! I'd burn every pair of crocs ever made🤣

I'm not sure about him making videos with a model, you know I've got memory issues though🤭

I seem to have an odd memory of keiran finding one of Michelle's stick deodorants and not knowing what it was. So he read the instructions on the back 'take off lid and push up bottom'😳 He took that literally and shoved it up his arse, on the plus side his farts smelt of flowers for weeks after🤣

OK that may be a false memory🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Hackneybird

* Very long time lurker here, not one for commenting*

So many times I have wanted to get involved speaking about this mess , but in general I am a get angry on my own or cackle to myself at the funny posts person.

But I really am beyond incensed about the treatment of those poor children though - by every adult around them - and at this point it seems like KH spends more time with CW than his own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 25