Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen as though DC knows Angelica in real life away from tattle.. has she said why Angelica doesn’t post on here anymore?

If my name was being mentioned on here concerning the GFM being a scam.. damn right I would be back on here defending my name!
I've read that she's having a break. Not 100% who actually stated that though.

Reactions: 1
As much as I now think what a shitshow their lives are vs instagram I hope M has bought stuff for all the kids. It’s something you never see KP doing, poor bunny was forever in her used sweatshirts. It’s nice to see, I hope it’s a step in some normality for those kids. But everything is a facade on insta, so I’ve taken my pinch of salt and chucked it.
Yeah always in her tops hanging off her tiny frame and always looked disheveled and like she needed a wash and her hair brushed bless her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think my last post over there will be my last post over there. Unwatched. Uninterested now. Talk about being made to feel unwelcome and ostracised for having a difference of opinion. bleeping tunnel vision whale crap. It's like some grown women have lost their marbles and peripheral vision over a philandering anus flasher.

Aye, so this octopus is migrating over if you'll have me, haha! 🐙🐙

I don't understand how the discussion surrounding him and the GFM is now untouchable - when it never was before. So, in that theory, Carl, Peter, Emily, Boyd, etc. must never be discussed going forward, right?

I live here now - and on Eastenders (which gets filthy at the weekend when it's not on) and on Neighbours (because I just like it).
‘Philandering Anus Flasher’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just caught up on the skanks thread and I’m actually laughing that some people are saying they don’t want you bringing up KH/MH on there because it’s a thread for the skank?…

You can certainly bring up Peter Andre, Alex Reid, Carl woods etc but not Saint Kieran.
Why? They were are all involved with the skank?

Imagine going on the goodman sisters thread but you can’t talk about Kyle walker? 🙄😂

You also can’t bring up ‘pudding gate’ because it happened 2 years ago but you can bring up anything else that happened even 10 years ago.

It was fine to mention him there when donations were being sought and given in good faith

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was fine to mention him there when donations were being sought and given in good faith
To be honest, I think that (at least) a good few people are embarrassed and are becoming defensive and nasty to show face. It's not cute nor clever.

Apparently no one, no Krustie ever, has asked for a refund because they feel potentially conned..........

Reactions: 12
Exactly.. if you love him you can mention him but if you have a different opinion you get sent here 😂😂

I still think MP or KH is a tattler 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just to say I've followed the KP thread for years - the cliquiness, group-think, thread favourites and thread policing is nothing new.
I rarely post on there because there's usually some nasty reply from someone who twists what you're saying or doesn't know what they're talking about 🤷‍♀️
And so paranoid - any new poster is assumed to be a flying monkey and hounded of the thread, soon it will literally be an echo chamber.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Everything is great here...honest 🤣
They really do seem to be going overboard with the child centric posts right now, and shopping at Zara and Primark too, no designer shopping sprees to see here folks! Note that MP is looking at the girls stuff in Zara, gee I wonder why??

Reactions: 10
Thanks so much, just upsets me people having a go for just speaking the truth. Hope you're ok xoxo
---
I'll still post on there, just gonna ignore the people having a pop.
@MrsBsDayOff is fine hun, don't worry, she just needs to stop listening to Peter Andre's back catalogue hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol, did you see my post yesterday admitting I like some Dane Bowers songs too? Really harmed my credibility, I mainly like rock!
Bloody hell, you ok hun 😂😂. You need to listen to Heart 00's, I just discovered it, Dane Bowers gets a few plays on there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just to say I've followed the KP thread for years - the cliquiness, group-think, thread favourites and thread policing is nothing new.
I rarely post on there because there's usually some nasty reply from someone who twists what you're saying or doesn't know what they're talking about 🤷‍♀️
And so paranoid - any new poster is assumed to be a flying monkey and hounded of the thread, soon it will literally be an echo chamber.
I can’t read it. As in, I can’t understand it. They use so many abbreviations and nicknames that even the wiki is unreadable.

I *gasp* don’t hate KP though, so it’s not for me, I get that. I think the continual repetition of the same relationship pattern over and over again is due to genuine unresolved trauma in her early years. I also think her first marriage was incredibly damaging, and I don’t think any of her husbands/partners have been nice people. Having multiple children is another sign of this (‘at least they’ll love me’), and I think it’s all really bloody sad. As time goes on I think it’s very likely she’ll die too young, either accidentally or she’ll take her own life. I know she’s 45ish, but I don’t think she’s been able to emotionally develop past the age where a lot of this trauma happened. Do I think everything she does is appropriate and excusable? No, of course not. But I do think I understand why. The right therapist will be able to unpick it all, but it takes years!

Thank you for reading, I’m more than ready for people to disagree but I’m hoping not in the way they would in the other thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t read it. As in, I can’t understand it. They use so many abbreviations and nicknames that even the wiki is unreadable.

I *gasp* don’t hate KP though, so it’s not for me, I get that. I think the continual repetition of the same relationship pattern over and over again is due to genuine unresolved trauma in her early years. I also think her first marriage was incredibly damaging, and I don’t think any of her husbands/partners have been nice people. Having multiple children is another sign of this (‘at least they’ll love me’), and I think it’s all really bloody sad. As time goes on I think it’s very likely she’ll die too young, either accidentally or she’ll take her own life. I know she’s 45ish, but I don’t think she’s been able to emotionally develop past the age where a lot of this trauma happened. Do I think everything she does is appropriate and excusable? No, of course not. But I do think I understand why. The right therapist will be able to unpick it all, but it takes years!

Thank you for reading, I’m more than ready for people to disagree but I’m hoping not in the way they would in the other thread!
There's a lot of good stuff to unpack her but I am just heading into a meeting so will definitely throw some feedback later on!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

No arguement here I completely agree.
I think Katona is also of a similar need.

I look at the KP thread , and the one thing that grates me most is the joy at the kids not getting on with their Mum , being taken from her etc. How is that ever a thing to celebrate?
At the end of it all kids need their Mum. She hasn't hit them or abused them. She is a tit parent in lots of ways but so are many parents.
If she shouldn't see them then neither should their dad , he also hasn't hit them but did allow stuff thrown at them and to be ina toxic environment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.