Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too I followed MrsB over here, she was taking a lot of common sense and logic and was rudely shut down. And I have seen a lot more than I bargained for over here šŸ«¢ which I donā€™t think is a win situation šŸ˜† but itā€™s given me some laughs
I saw it and it's why I came over here and said come post what you want there. I do like the thread but some are too fanatic that Kieran is a saint and if you say a word you do get jumped on. I don't agree with that. I never agreed with the GFM either so didn't donate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They were, and very active on the KP thread, but havenā€™t posted anything since December. Someone has mentioned their name a bit further back
I agree i questioned their involvment recently,but also if they are involved so is the other poster that relayed messages from sam

Reactions: 9
I also just read a comment that said it clearly hasn't affected V, he's a well balanced young man. How on earth do you know that you only see what MP posts on her stories, you have no idea how he actually is, what he's actually seen or heard and how it's affected him. If that was videos and voice ones of KP coming out from 2 years ago they'd be quick enough to tell us how it must have affected B&J and how those poor souls need removing from KP immediately! And I'm no KP fan either!
It affected him enough to be on tik tok defending his mum and saying KP takes cocaine. He shouldn't know that his step sibling mother takes drugs. He should not be involved in these conversations smdh.
---
The whole thing stinks to high heaven. And where is that angelic? Long since gone now. That seems very suspect to me. I am sure I will be attacked for my opinions. But I still have questions and am sure a LOT of people do.
She is taking a break from tattle apparently aka flown to the Maldives first class, sitting on the beach of her 5* resort sipping a Pina Colada šŸ˜ šŸ›©ā˜€šŸ¹(this is a jokes obvs - kind of)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you mind me asking if you said you thought it was a scam, or just that you wanted your money back? Just thinking of the sudden acknowledgment of the GFM and if that was meant to prove that it was legit and therefore no reason to refund the money? Not sure if you are allowed to just change your mind with these things or there has to be some kind of fraudā€¦
I just said I had doubts about the legitimacy and couldnā€™t be sure my money was being used for the purpose stated.

• Heart
Have a friend who works with M. By all
accounts on stop overs all she does is get massages, facials and sun bathes and never has any interest in sightseeing or doing anything remotely cultural unless it involves a market where there are good quality fake handbags etc.She is happy to put up with Kā€™s antics so she can continue this ā€˜glamourousā€™ style whilst he looks after V and Apollo. Most partnerā€™s would not have the flexibility with their jobs to do this so she is very happy with this arrangement. They are staying rent free in Kā€™s Nanā€™s house so she doesnā€™t have to worry about a mortgage. In the area houses are very hard to come by never mind the cost so she is happy to turn a blind eye to all the cheating. She would struggle with her cabin crew salary to get a big enough place for herself, V and Apollo. Apparently the show boating about Vā€™s academic achievements are not just for IG but is always boasting about him. She is obsessed with him becoming a pilot and doesnā€™t really get that most boys are into planes at that age and it doesnā€™t necessarily mean they will all become pilots when they are older! As for the Polly woman, totally believe her account of things. Feel sorry for her been taken in by him. However, am shocked as she seems like a well educated and articulate woman and somebody who is totally out of his league. He always comes across as a weasel so its truly mind boggling the spell that he casts over all these women.
It's happened to the best of us, unfortunately.

For the better part I've liked Michelle but then again I am no longer on socials to see the boasting whilst those on the KP thread were giving in good faith.

Clusterfuck is the only word I have for it all.

And want to start a new fund to send them all on holiday now that KH has apparently won the kids back (which I have not seen any evidence is the case)! I mean, itā€™s so kind, but I really do worry that people have got really carried away with this. We donā€™t know them!
Honestly how pathetic šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Donate to a local charity if money is burning a hole in your pocket but not to some less than ā€œz-list celebā€

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly how pathetic šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Donate to a local charity if money is burning a hole in your pocket but not to some less than ā€œz-list celebā€

z list celebrityā€™s that go to Mauritius and the like on the regular as well! Maybe MP could leave her mum at home and take J & B next time. šŸ«£

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion posted and I see people like me are being called two faced! Hardly. Can't I have an opinion on both? Why is every other person in her life allowed to be mentioned on that thread but not Kireran. I liked the thread but I'll stop commenting if people are going to be slagging me off.
---
And want to start a new fund to send them all on holiday now that KH has apparently won the kids back (which I have not seen any evidence is the case)! I mean, itā€™s so kind, but I really do worry that people have got really carried away with this. We donā€™t know them!
I've just commented on that and another post.
---
Jumped on already taken my words out of context and said I am saying I hate the KP thread lol. I obviously didn't say that.
---
Put the poster that seems to want to twist my words on ignore, gonna leave it now as I am very sensitive and can't deal with tit like this. Severe anxiety and depression so I am already holding back tears. I dunno why I let people get to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Any clues for this thick twit?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s really obvious if you recall the tone Angelic used and the emojis used. Aggressive, argumentative, snarky and sarcastic. Also highly confrontational and likes to give the impression they are close to KH even though they started off saying they didnā€™t know him personally. Also likes to shut people down by incorrectly speaking for the rest of the group. I donā€™t tend to comment because I genuinely canā€™t be arsed but I do not like bullying and that poster was and is a bully. They are just using another user name now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think.one of the posters on the KP thread is a bully tbh.
She says things like they are facts when they aren't and when shown she is wrong never backs down or acknowledges she is wrong. I imagine a few on there are digging down as they feel they will look daft, they won't as it was very believable and you trust tattle wouldn't allow if a GFM wasn't.
It's a shame as she ruins that thread. I love how because he looks a good dad on IG he must be šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s really obvious if you recall the tone Angelic used and the emojis used. Aggressive, argumentative, snarky and sarcastic. Also highly confrontational and likes to give the impression they are close to KH even though they started off saying they didnā€™t know him personally. Also likes to shut people down by incorrectly speaking for the rest of the group. I donā€™t tend to comment because I genuinely canā€™t be arsed but I do not like bullying and that poster was and is a bully. They are just using another user name now.
I don't think I saw Angelics posts or maybe I did and don't remember but wondering about the new name now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think.one of the posters on the KP thread is a bully tbh.
She says things like they are facts when they aren't and when shown she is wrong never backs down or acknowledges she is wrong. I imagine a few on there are digging down as they feel they will look daft, they won't as it was very believable and you trust tattle wouldn't allow if a GFM wasn't.
It's a shame as she ruins that thread. I love how because he looks a good dad on IG he must be šŸ„“
My daughters Dad looks like the best Dad on the planet on socials yet behind the scenes he is being investigated for sexual assault and currently has no access to her - plus supervised calls and texts. Police, Social Wankers, School, everyone involved. Things are not always as they seem.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I agree with a previous poster. To not even remember which child you threw a dessert at , you have done that before several/ many times.

Their house sounds toxic and the last thing those kids need. Not because he can't keep his dick in his pants but because emotional abuse is the last thing they need right now.

I also can't rejoice at any kids having two shite homes as choices. When two Narcs get together it's never healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven't really voiced my thoughts on this utter tit show but feeling a wee bit brave and I know I won't get pounced on here.

I do think kids need to be away from their mother. I did think that KH & MP were the more stable home but since the pudding thrown incident I don't.

If anyone done that to my child or nieces I'd rip their bleeping head off and I don't care that we don't know the "context" or it happened 2 years ago and it might have been a one off, I find it inexcusable.

And moreso it's obvious to me from the voice recording that neither Kieran or Michelle went into that bedroom to make sure Bunny was ok/clean her bed because neither of them bleeping knew if it was Bunny or Jett she chucked the pudding at. So did that wee girl go to bed that night in a bed covered in pudding and upset? šŸ’”šŸ’”

Do I think it would meet the threshold to have the children removed? Maybe, whilst it was being investigated. How do we know for sure that the kids weren't removed from KH & MP and given to KP? Do I think the pudding incident once investigated and if it was established it was one off and MP made assurances to SS (perhaps sought some therapy or done a parenting class), that the kids could have been returned? Yes

It is interesting though neither of them can remember which child MP threw the pudding at if it only happened the once, you would think you would remember the details of a one off incident better, unless incidents like this happen more often šŸ¤”.

I do not believe that that household will be harmonious, if anything it will be tumultuous. I truly believe KH & MP have been posting a false narrative on Instagram for years now.

Those kids deserve better, much much better. Do I believe the kids physical needs were met by KH&MP? Yes, they appeared to be going to school, age appropriate clothing, probably more rules and routines etc, however I don't believe their emotional needs are being met by either parent and step-parent. And me saying that about KH in particular is not because he cheated, I totally agree that is no reason for him to lose access to his children.
But he is not putting them first by not comforting/supporting his child in a time of need (he couldn't remember either which child had been hit with the pudding, therefore I doubt he checked in on them afterwards). He is using them for clout and sympathy to be a influencer on Instagram and to get his dick wet.

I don't think the kids need to go into care but I do think KH should focus on his 2 children that 100% need him to step up right now, put them first. If that means leaving MP so be it, (maybe not for forever, although I don't know why either would want to stay with the other at this point, it toxic as duck) he can co-parent hopefully amicably re A and would he nice if he stayed in V's life.

Just my thoughts. I truly hope that these 2 kiddos are on a better trajectory and things start improving for them. However since pudding gate I'm not confident that KH & MP household is the best place (to reiterate not suggesting care but think KH needs to prioritise them)

Much love to all you (insert nickname) have you guys got a nickname yet lol?

Edit: spelling
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ brilliant post!!
I agree with everything you have said.

• Heart
I've said before you can absolutely slate anybody connected to KFP on that thread except KH/MP. That's off to me.....why? Because they are not saints so we are being policed into not commenting on them unless its in glowing terms. "Not Michelle" is making sure of that. People are coming here because u can express what u want in healthy debate without being pounced on. All opinions are respected even if we don't agree. It's the Internet.....hit ignore or scroll on by. I skim the other thread rarely comment as it's too triggering to see everything being excused / gaslighted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My daughters Dad looks like the best Dad on the planet on socials yet behind the scenes he is being investigated for sexual assault and currently has no access to her - plus supervised calls and texts. Police, Social Wankers, School, everyone involved. Things are not always as they seem.
All the mums at the schoolgates used to rave to my sister about my Nieces dad when he ever dained to drop her off or pick her up. Little did they know he beat up my sister, was a drug addict, pissed in the sink all over the baby bottles drugged up. Turned out in court in their findings he had been in prison for false inprisonment of his ex and threatening to kik their baby out of her! They pulled my sister aside before the hearing to tell her. The woman was that terrified she had an abortion

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The video is a crucial fact in the case and according to this account is THE REASON the kids were removed. It appears that Sam was not honest with the public. He conveniently omitted facts that were not favourable for KH and MP and painted an image of a blameless man who was the perfect dad.
why did the authorities take 6months to remove the kids if it was because the f this video ?
I haven't really voiced my thoughts on this utter tit show but feeling a wee bit brave and I know I won't get pounced on here.

I do think kids need to be away from their mother. I did think that KH & MP were the more stable home but since the pudding thrown incident I don't.

If anyone done that to my child or nieces I'd rip their bleeping head off and I don't care that we don't know the "context" or it happened 2 years ago and it might have been a one off, I find it inexcusable.

And moreso it's obvious to me from the voice recording that neither Kieran or Michelle went into that bedroom to make sure Bunny was ok/clean her bed because neither of them bleeping knew if it was Bunny or Jett she chucked the pudding at. So did that wee girl go to bed that night in a bed covered in pudding and upset? šŸ’”šŸ’”

Do I think it would meet the threshold to have the children removed? Maybe, whilst it was being investigated. How do we know for sure that the kids weren't removed from KH & MP and given to KP? Do I think the pudding incident once investigated and if it was established it was one off and MP made assurances to SS (perhaps sought some therapy or done a parenting class), that the kids could have been returned? Yes

It is interesting though neither of them can remember which child MP threw the pudding at if it only happened the once, you would think you would remember the details of a one off incident better, unless incidents like this happen more often šŸ¤”.

I do not believe that that household will be harmonious, if anything it will be tumultuous. I truly believe KH & MP have been posting a false narrative on Instagram for years now.

Those kids deserve better, much much better. Do I believe the kids physical needs were met by KH&MP? Yes, they appeared to be going to school, age appropriate clothing, probably more rules and routines etc, however I don't believe their emotional needs are being met by either parent and step-parent. And me saying that about KH in particular is not because he cheated, I totally agree that is no reason for him to lose access to his children.
But he is not putting them first by not comforting/supporting his child in a time of need (he couldn't remember either which child had been hit with the pudding, therefore I doubt he checked in on them afterwards). He is using them for clout and sympathy to be a influencer on Instagram and to get his dick wet.

I don't think the kids need to go into care but I do think KH should focus on his 2 children that 100% need him to step up right now, put them first. If that means leaving MP so be it, (maybe not for forever, although I don't know why either would want to stay with the other at this point, it toxic as duck) he can co-parent hopefully amicably re A and would he nice if he stayed in V's life.

Just my thoughts. I truly hope that these 2 kiddos are on a better trajectory and things start improving for them. However since pudding gate I'm not confident that KH & MP household is the best place (to reiterate not suggesting care but think KH needs to prioritise them)

Much love to all you (insert nickname) have you guys got a nickname yet lol?

Edit: spelling
they wouldnā€™t remove the children 6 months later after the pudding incident and give them to a parent who was having monitored visitation and failing drugs tests.

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion posted and I see people like me are being called two faced! Hardly. Can't I have an opinion on both? Why is every other person in her life allowed to be mentioned on that thread but not Kireran. I liked the thread but I'll stop commenting if people are going to be slagging me off.
---

---
Jumped on already taken my words out of context and said I am saying I hate the KP thread lol. I obviously didn't say that.
---
Put the poster that seems to want to twist my words on ignore, gonna leave it now as I am very sensitive and can't deal with tit like this. Severe anxiety and depression so I am already holding back tears. I dunno why I let people get to me.
Hope youā€™re ok? ā¤

I wonā€™t comment on that thread anymore because I hate the way they twist peoples posts. It was only recently that I was on there supporting MP/KH but now my eyes have been opened since everything has came out.

Try and not let people get to you, I know itā€™s hard because I suffer with anxiety etc too, just say to yourself they are just a keyboard warrior trying to act hard behind a screen.

The ones who scream the loudest are normally the ones who have something to hide. Youā€™re always welcome on here and will never be shouted at for your opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
---

---
---
Don't be afraid, speak your mind, speak from your heart. Don't let anyone try and shut you down. I have anxiety and depression too, I know how hard it is, I had a big flare up of anxiety the other week and couldn't work, feel free to vent here to us
---
That's horrifying. I hope you and your daughter are getting the support that you need.

Social media images are often so fake and carefully curated. It's looking like a lot of what KH and MP post is insincere to keep up the wholesome family image, with a bit of pointscoring thrown in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.