Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught up on the skanks thread and I’m actually laughing that some people are saying they don’t want you bringing up KH/MH on there because it’s a thread for the skank?…

You can certainly bring up Peter Andre, Alex Reid, Carl woods etc but not Saint Kieran.
Why? They were are all involved with the skank?

Imagine going on the goodman sisters thread but you can’t talk about Kyle walker? 🙄😂

You also can’t bring up ‘pudding gate’ because it happened 2 years ago but you can bring up anything else that happened even 10 years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Unpopular opinion posted and I see people like me are being called two faced! Hardly. Can't I have an opinion on both? Why is every other person in her life allowed to be mentioned on that thread but not Kireran. I liked the thread but I'll stop commenting if people are going to be slagging me off.
---

I've just commented on that and another post.
---
Jumped on already taken my words out of context and said I am saying I hate the KP thread lol. I obviously didn't say that.
---
Put the poster that seems to want to twist my words on ignore, gonna leave it now as I am very sensitive and can't deal with tit like this. Severe anxiety and depression so I am already holding back tears. I dunno why I let people get to me.
Don’t understand why Sophie Price is fair game considering she’s only guilty by association 🤔 is that not derailing? It’s not her thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ The hypocrisy is off the scale.

Sorry you’ve been made to feel tit 😣 I wouldn’t even bother mentioning Kieran over there as the narrative has been set and people are too stubborn to see sense or past their own unhealthy hatred of KP (whom none of them are personally affected by, just to add 🤨). I have joined in with the vitriol against KP though so the irony isn’t lost on me here 😅 I don’t like the woman - I think she’s everything that’s wrong with this world, personified! But people are allowed to dislike her and slime ball, womaniser Kieran. The constant justification of this to appease others is getting tiresome now.

People are actively inserting themselves into the lives of these people and taking it off tattle - which is where the blurred lines are occurring here. I think one of the golden rules of tattle is to keep it on tattle which is why the GFM is a tit show 🫣 No-one on a gossip site has any business setting that up and plugging it unless they are personally involved, which they aren’t. No-one here is. Some seem to like the attention they get for being in the know when in reality they wouldn’t be sat on here just to keep strangers in the loop if they genuinely were. Let them crack on and don’t take it too seriously, you won’t be made to feel like that over here anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just caught up on the skanks thread and I’m actually laughing that some people are saying they don’t want you bringing up KH/MH on there because it’s a thread for the skank?…

You can certainly bring up Peter Andre, Alex Reid, Carl woods etc but not Saint Kieran.

Imagine going on the goodman sisters thread but you can’t talk about Kyle walker? 🙄😂

You also can’t bring up ‘pudding gate’ because it happened 2 years ago but you can bring up anything else that happened even 10 years ago.

They need to stop trying to moderate the post and the narrative.
It gets boring fast having an echo chamber where it's just calling her a skank and Poms pictures ( as good as they are)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The latest KH/MP insta post is just cracking me up. Fake and nauseating at the same time 🤢🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 8

My point exactly, at this point I think KH could curl one out on his family dining table games night and ‘KP made him do it, she put a Nokia up her chuff’ would be cried.

I think it is absolutely relevant to speak of him on a KP thread. It’s very much current with the custody battle. Only the inner circle are allowed to derail with whatever topic they choose, anyone else has to toe the line or duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope you’re ok? ❤

I won’t comment on that thread anymore because I hate the way they twist peoples posts. It was only recently that I was on there supporting MP/KH but now my eyes have been opened since everything has came out.

Try and not let people get to you, I know it’s hard because I suffer with anxiety etc too, just say to yourself they are just a keyboard warrior trying to act hard behind a screen.

The ones who scream the loudest are normally the ones who have something to hide. You’re always welcome on here and will never be shouted at for your opinion.
I don't know why they are so blinkered. Thank you xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think my last post over there will be my last post over there. Unwatched. Uninterested now. Talk about being made to feel unwelcome and ostracised for having a difference of opinion. bleeping tunnel vision whale crap. It's like some grown women have lost their marbles and peripheral vision over a philandering anus flasher.

Aye, so this octopus is migrating over if you'll have me, haha! 🐙🐙

I don't understand how the discussion surrounding him and the GFM is now untouchable - when it never was before. So, in that theory, Carl, Peter, Emily, Boyd, etc. must never be discussed going forward, right?

I live here now - and on Eastenders (which gets filthy at the weekend when it's not on) and on Neighbours (because I just like it).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think my last post over there will be my last post over there. Unwatched. Uninterested now. Talk about being made to feel unwelcome and ostracised for having a difference of opinion. bleeping tunnel vision whale crap. It's like some grown women have lost their marbles and peripheral vision over a philandering anus flasher.

Aye, so this octopus is migrating over if you'll have me, haha! 🐙🐙

I don't understand how the discussion surrounding him and the GFM is now untouchable - when it never was before. So, in that theory, Carl, Peter, Emily, Boyd, etc. must never be discussed going forward, right?

I live here now - and on Eastenders (which gets filthy at the weekend when it's not on) and on Neighbours (because I just like it).
I was just reading your posts over there, what you and @Redgirl81 are saying is so true. If you can’t post about him then everyone else is irrelevant too and needs their own thread. I think everyone is wasting their time trying to reason with them🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seen as though DC knows Angelica in real life away from tattle.. has she said why Angelica doesn’t post on here anymore?

If my name was being mentioned on here concerning the GFM being a scam.. damn right I would be back on here defending my name!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't be afraid, speak your mind, speak from your heart. Don't let anyone try and shut you down. I have anxiety and depression too, I know how hard it is, I had a big flare up of anxiety the other week and couldn't work, feel free to vent here to us
---

That's horrifying. I hope you and your daughter are getting the support that you need.

Social media images are often so fake and carefully curated. It's looking like a lot of what KH and MP post is insincere to keep up the wholesome family image, with a bit of pointscoring thrown in.
Thanks so much, just upsets me people having a go for just speaking the truth. Hope you're ok xoxo
---
I'll still post on there, just gonna ignore the people having a pop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Seen as though DC knows Angelica in real life away from tattle.. has she said why Angelica doesn’t post on here anymore?

If my name was being mentioned on here concerning the GFM being a scam.. damn right I would be back on here defending my name!
The same Angelica that trusted ‘Sam’ with her life.
The same ‘Sam’ that was asked by F4J to not promote the GFM on their pages.
The same F4J who publicly said KH told them it was a scam.

None of it makes sense.

KH has clearly been lying through his pants to multiple people. For a very long time. I just have a gut feeling he’s catfished EVERYONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As much as I now think what a shitshow their lives are vs instagram I hope M has bought stuff for all the kids. It’s something you never see KP doing, poor bunny was forever in her used sweatshirts. It’s nice to see, I hope it’s a step in some normality for those kids. But everything is a facade on insta, so I’ve taken my pinch of salt and chucked it.

Reactions: 10
I've always quite liked Michelle and I imagine she does put up with - and has put up with - a lot in the past. I spoke to her once or twice pn IG before I deleted all socials (and all pictures of my daughter on them).

I think it has gone past the stage of cryptic posts and there needs to be some honesty instead of this false narrative of the perfect cookie cutter life. People relate to honesty more.

At the core of it, if she doesn't want B&J full time - which may have never been the plan - she is within her power to walk away. Her money is her own to spend how she wants. If I was in her shoes, I might just do the same.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.