Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Has he stopped his bootcamps now after shagging half the female attendees? So that 3k is his only income..... Wonder if hes paying child maintenance too?!
3k isnt going far in my opinion
The bootcamps stopped for a while after the kids went to live with KP and there was no activity on the Kieran Hayler fitness page. He started it up again a few months later. It's still going now, the IG page is active and if you look on Facebook he is posting in local facebook pages promoting the business.

Reactions: 3

InsomniNat

Oh yeah i totally agree 🤣

The most hilarious do you know who i am story i heard was Christopher “i love me nan” Maloney on the scrounge for a free upgrade and drinks throughout his flight, bearing in mind this was at least 5 years post x factor 🤣

He was told to sit in his assigned seat 🤣
Should have stuck him him in the hold 😆 the absolute no shake of them 🤦🏼‍♀️ what I was saying but probably worded wrong was that TUI are quite reasonable so surely Katie price could have paid for an upgrade, trying to get a freebie is 🤢🤮 and she’d rather sit next to her cheating husband than shell out a few hundred says it all 😆

stardust1

VIP Member
Do you work for TUI? I did years ago and my friend dealt with seat allocations on the planes and she took a call from a PA trying to move Katies & Kierons seats around when she caught him fucking her mate while they were on holiday 🤣 The plane was full except the extra space seats and they didn’t want to pay for the upgrade 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣what the fuck ahahaha

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I doubt it was fake to be honest! She doesn’t strike me as the sort of woman who would be happy with fake stuff. I think she is high maintenance, or at least she comes across as that way to me! Yet again KH finds himself in a relationship with another woman who very clearly wears the trousers.
Weirdly though, she was ok with him getting a gifted ring (only worth about 50 pounds) for their 5 year anniversary
Screenshot_20240416-074048.png

• Wow

InsomniNat

Do you work for TUI? I did years ago and my friend dealt with seat allocations on the planes and she took a call from a PA trying to move Katies & Kierons seats around when she caught him fucking her mate while they were on holiday 🤣 The plane was full except the extra space seats and they didn’t want to pay for the upgrade 🤣
That’s so tight of them, TUI I find reasonable for upgrades as opposed to some of the other airlines 🤦🏼‍♀️😆 surely it would have been worth it in this circumstance

Reactions: 2

ChiRie

VIP Member
Seeing how they’ve both reacted on social media since the pie video and now this website have come out, it seems all the more likely to me that she was deliberately flashing how she was spending the GFM money as a big passive aggressive FU to his other women, KP and anyone else that knew about all their personal drama. She’s definitely hard-faced and petty enough to do that, and has apparently said in the past that she doesn’t care as long as she’s getting £££ out of the situation
---

I believe F4J 100% on that, but she’ll be motivated at winning over KP too and would love to get that victory over her IMO.
Just what I was thinking

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I don’t believe KH writes the majority of his insta posts, the man is an idiot, I think it’s the PR he stupidly pays (because she is truly shit at this.
I did wonder about that. I also thought (not entirely seriously I have to say!) that either his PR or MP used his login and snuck the GFM mention into the middle of one of KHs posts to take the heat off, hoping he’d never notice! 🤣

• Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I'm cabin crew, albeit for a different airline. We get money off holidays/ flights that we have each year. So say for example, depending on your lengths service you could get £600 off a holiday that year.We also can do 'late seats' so we can get on a flight if the flight isn't full. So for eg, a short haul flight could be £60, a mid haul £100, long haul £200 pp. Does that make sense? So I reckon she does get some sort of discount, I'd have to ask my mate at BA what sort of perks they get. Although I don't see my mate going on all these non work trips like MP does.
One of my friends is BA cabin crew and he’s always going somewhere, lucky bugger!

puddleduck

VIP Member
I think she is dropping a lot of hints that those children are with them.
Obviously you can take what she is showing from either prospective but I am reading it that they have got them.
(I actually have no idea about children's shoe sizes so I could be completely wrong.)