Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's one of the updates, which I'm now cringing at in hindsight

Hi everyone! Just had a quick catch up with Sam, and they passed on Kieran's heartfelt thanks for all the kindness and support shown to him. The costs incurred so far are through the roof, so for anyone questioning Kieran and Michelle's spend please don't. Every penny and more of the GFM has gone 100% to it's intended purpose.

Obviously huge developments past couple of days. This is what Kieran's up against 😞 an evil psychopath who will stop at nothing to cause as much pain and misery as it can. Just imho, while this is an awful thing to happen, ultimately it will be in his favour. And thankfully it's come to light.

Father's 4 Justice did ask Sam to request that the GFM isn't posted on its Facebook page etc. They can't be seen to be endorsing a fundraiser or similar you see. They've got Kieran's back of course as we've all seen from their posts.

Kieran remains overwhelmed and grateful at the kindness shown to him. Sam tells me he's a lovely, kind, loving person and father, who's been pushed to breaking point this year. The GFM is everything and to everyone who's donated thank you so very VERY much
who posted this update?

Reactions: 4
Have a friend who works with M. By all
accounts on stop overs all she does is get massages, facials and sun bathes and never has any interest in sightseeing or doing anything remotely cultural unless it involves a market where there are good quality fake handbags etc.She is happy to put up with K’s antics so she can continue this ‘glamourous’ style whilst he looks after V and Apollo. Most partner’s would not have the flexibility with their jobs to do this so she is very happy with this arrangement. They are staying rent free in K’s Nan’s house so she doesn’t have to worry about a mortgage. In the area houses are very hard to come by never mind the cost so she is happy to turn a blind eye to all the cheating. She would struggle with her cabin crew salary to get a big enough place for herself, V and Apollo. Apparently the show boating about V’s academic achievements are not just for IG but is always boasting about him. She is obsessed with him becoming a pilot and doesn’t really get that most boys are into planes at that age and it doesn’t necessarily mean they will all become pilots when they are older! As for the Polly woman, totally believe her account of things. Feel sorry for her been taken in by him. However, am shocked as she seems like a well educated and articulate woman and somebody who is totally out of his league. He always comes across as a weasel so its truly mind boggling the spell that he casts over all these women.
I’ve got to say, PollyposhPumPum comes across on her socials as Dim tbh, as does this whole thing with her and KH, She had a affair with a stripper A player and is now butt hurt ( No KH and his Eye of Sauron pun intended 🤮) and ruined her marriage and is still ruining her reputation along with anyone else she can take down with her, She might be Pollyposh pussy but she’s not a clever Polly not at all

Question 🙋‍♀️ Why does KH have a Manager, I always just assumed he continued a friendship after KFP and him split with Kirsty, what is Kirsty managing for Kieran, His latest Eye of Sauron and Cucumber 🥒 project on O.F don’t get why he needs a Manager at all, Weird and fooked up all of them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve got to say, PollyposhPumPum comes across on her socials as Dim tbh, as does this whole thing with her and KH, She had a affair with a stripper A player and is now butt hurt ( No KH and his Eye of Sauron pun intended 🤮) and ruined her marriage and is still ruining her reputation along with anyone else she can take down with her, She might be Pollyposh pussy but she’s not a clever Polly not at all

Question 🙋‍♀️ Why does KH have a Manager, I always just assumed he continued a friendship after KFP and him split with Kirsty, what is Kirsty managing for Kieran, His latest Eye of Sauron and Cucumber 🥒 project on O.F don’t get why he needs a Manager at all, Weird and fooked up all of them
Eye of Sauron ☠

I can’t understand how any woman man or beast falls for the charm of an ex stripper who sells his arse on OF.

He looks like a bergen ffs 🧌

IMG_3358.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Eye of sauron, that's amazing 🤣
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My blood ran cold watching him on that video with Katie.

I'm coming to the conclusion that he's a nasty piece of work, tbh....

• Heart
Does anyone else also believe it could be true he did tell that bloke from F4J he didn't want the kids full time. I do because I honestly do not for one minute believe Michelle wants them there full time for a start. The only reason would now be point scoring.
I believe it. Hes a tit dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My blood ran cold watching him on that video with Katie.

I'm coming to the conclusion that he's a nasty piece of work, tbh....
Certainly a pathological liar, master manipulator and complete slimeball. Who knows what else has been going on behind the nice guy family man #myworld facade

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So is this the face behind the Alicia account? Those poor kids caught up in all this mess. Adults behaving worse than children, to hear them justifying throwing a pudding at a child as well.
I wonder if she meant to let people see who she was ?

Reactions: 8

She is not dim as she is the only one holding him to account as she has nothing to loose unlike the other countless women. A dim woman would not have the foresight to be able to back up each claim with a voice recording etc. She has her own business and is not living off an allowance from her husband unlike the many other woman who had affairs with KH. Her husband knows about the affair so KH can’t blackmail her as he has done with so many other women. From the outside of course anyone would question what she saw in him… however we see couples like this all the time and just have to put it down to human nature and not been able to help who you fall in love with. Logic does not even come into it and the heart wins.

Reactions: 15
Certainly a pathological liar, master manipulator and complete slimeball. Who knows what else has been going on behind the nice guy family man #myworld facade
This!! And some of were told to butt out of it and shut up when we questioned certain actions, and expenditures! Well I'm bloody glad I did now!

• Heart
This!! And some of were told to butt out of it and shut up when we questioned certain actions, and expenditures! Well I'm bloody glad I did now!
Definitely and I always admired you for sticking to your guns, even when you were getting really harsh and rude treatment. You were totally right to call their behaviour out and question the GFM.

Plus, I’m really glad you set up this thread as it’s become my absolute favourite! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s a minefield knowing when and who it’s ok to post about on the KP thread. Over there. Every ex boyfriend, family member, work colleague is ok to be spoken about as long as you’re ripping the piss. CW was ok to take the piss out of but now he’s a victim as were all of her exes, Interestingly JJ is fair game to be taken the piss out of , until a time when they split up then he will be a victim no doubt. I have been posting about KH over there today but because the points raised (that were fair in my opinion were ) were not favourable people were being told to post about him here and not on the KP thread as it’s derailing. But it’s not derailing if the gfm is being plugged and we are getting ‘those kiddies back to their father’ yet if we post here and over there as they are two separate people we are accused of being two faced? 😂🫡
Honestly it's fighting a losing battle over there Hayley!! People talking about big police investigations!! Keiran himself would have to instigate this not some randoms on tattle haha!! And I'm pretty sure he does not want all his dirty laundry aired in a public court case, hence why he probably hasn't been to the police!! If you went over there and said Keiran and Michelle were wonderful people you would never once be accused of derailing or sent packing back over here but because they've put him on that massive pedestal they can't bare to even think they may be very very wrong about the person he is!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Definitely and I always admired you for sticking to your guns, even when you were getting really harsh and rude treatment. You were totally right to call their behaviour out and question the GFM.

Plus, I’m really glad you set up this thread as it’s become my absolute favourite! ❤
Thanks Donut. Love your posts too.

I gave KH the benefit of the doubt on some matters but he's turned out to be quite unpleasant hasn't he?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The whole thing stinks to high heaven. And where is that angelic? Long since gone now. That seems very suspect to me. I am sure I will be attacked for my opinions. But I still have questions and am sure a LOT of people do.
You certainly won't be attacked over here!! It's so good to have a proper debate and not have to post how much we hate KP when giving our opinions on Keiran and the GFM just so we are not accused of being one of the clan 🙄....its not always about her!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.