Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What's your point

VIP Member
Also never commented on this thread and always thought KH was hard done to but FUCKING HELL him and KP are both shit parents those kids would be better off without either of them.

As for the GFM anyone sending a penny of their cash when he is flashing his arsehole on only fans is a fool.

I find him creepy to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Not sure what to make of this tbh https://www.kieranhayler.com/
I think it’s mostly true *at least*, but also that this person has been popping on here from time to time. I don’t read much about them outside of here, or follow any of them on social media, and there a few details and phrases that i just recognise. Nothing wrong with that really, why shouldn’t they drop little details in to change the narrative for KH and MP on the other thread. And I believe them 100% about KH and his treatment and manipulation of women.

Man. What an absolute car crash.

• Wow
  • Sad

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
What a well intentioned all round good egg Sam is. Even rounding up the fees for Kieran 🤥.
Yes “Sam” went to all that trouble but couldn’t come on tattle themselves. It was all trusted to Angelic to do who didn’t know it existed and was surprised by it but thought they’d promote it nonetheless and then changed the narrative to “Sam” being a great friend they’d trust their life with 🤨 now it’s being spoken about “Sam”/Angelic has fucked off into the abyss with 16k burning a hole in their pocket 😂

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Sam Davies is listed here as a fan not a family friend, and all the quotes are just lifted directly from the GFM updates. It’s very likely just lazy, shoddy journalism by TheScum, googling info when Kieran made his F4J parental alienation post (his “spokesperson” / PR made a comment).

I don’t think this proves anything… calling them a fan actually points more towards it being someone on the tattle threads that set it all up
Maybe someone sent the GFM directly to the scum from the KP thread?
I find it strange DC was sending videos to the scum within 2 days of joining here 🤔

I’ve not commented on here or the other thread since the pie video, probably because I was shocked at watching it or shocked at some peoples posts who think it’s ok to just throw food at kids (especially if your not the biological parent!)

I was one of the posters who replied to Jonny & susie’s posts when Kieran’s threads started, I really didn’t believe they was telling the truth but as the saying goes there is no smoke without fire.

I will always detest KP and believe the kids should not be in her care, I also think she is behind this Alicia/fan page account releasing shit about Kieran.. but as for MP/KH I’ve lost any respect/sympathy I had for them and it’s making me question other things now like the GFM and her spending habits.

It’s just a mess with them poor 2 kids in the middle of it 😕

• Sad
  • Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
Does anyone else also believe it could be true he did tell that bloke from F4J he didn't want the kids full time. I do because I honestly do not for one minute believe Michelle wants them there full time for a start. The only reason would now be point scoring.

Last edited:

Nurseali

VIP Member
I agree with a previous poster. To not even remember which child you threw a dessert at , you have done that before several/ many times.

Their house sounds toxic and the last thing those kids need. Not because he can't keep his dick in his pants but because emotional abuse is the last thing they need right now.

I also can't rejoice at any kids having two shite homes as choices. When two Narcs get together it's never healthy.

• Heart

Lilylate

VIP Member
I still fully believe the GFM was set up by KH and MP themselves and that one or both of them are active on here to promote it.

I’m not buying the ‘can’t acknowledge it for legal reasons’ narrative either. There’s a reason it’s only been promoted in this site and no amount of posts from people claiming to be lawyers will make me think otherwise.

This is an anonymous gossip site, posters can claim to be whatever they want!

Interesting too how it was frozen the minute the heat around it started to ramp up on here.

I think KH and MP are laughing all the way to the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I honestly can't get my head round people still defending them both!! Having affairs does not make him a bad dad!! Are you fucking kidding!! By actively seeking out numerous other women for sex etc and introducing your kids to them you are putting your kids at risk of all kinds of emotional harm! Look at all the men KP has had around them!! Surely that will now have no baring on her parenting!! Oh no coz it's one rule for saint Keiran and one for KP!! Also where is the confirmation that although the affairs were 2 years ago....he is a reformed character and him and M are very happy and stable now?? That's right there isn't any confirmation at all!! No one knows him personally to know how things are behind closed doors!! I started off writing this over there but honestly I can't deal with the pathetic excuses people make for a slimy little man and his angry girlfriend that none of them have fuckin met before!! 😑 those kids HAVE suffered because of him and M.....them behaving like fucking lunatics....fighting and chucking food at the kids gave KP thr ammunition to take them back!! So YES they did suffer and probably still are now! He is a selfish prick and actually doesn't deserve them!! 😤
I know right. All the focus is on the woman sharing her story . ‘She’s a woman scorned’ ect. The evidence speaks for itself in the messages and voice notes, they aren’t faked. KH might not deserve harassment but if you go around shagging half a village, gaslighting women into believing you love them with all you heart and soul, using kids to pull new birds, pretending your being beaten by your fiancée, then I’m sorry but you have to expect to get some kind of retaliation from that.. Especially if you’re being gifted 16k, and pretending to be squeaky clean. I don’t agree with her sharing and I do think she’s been manipulated by KP to do it but poor little innocent Kieren doesn’t deserve this is a bit tedious in my mind.

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Seen as though DC knows Angelica in real life away from tattle.. has she said why Angelica doesn’t post on here anymore?

If my name was being mentioned on here concerning the GFM being a scam.. damn right I would be back on here defending my name!
The same Angelica that trusted ‘Sam’ with her life.
The same ‘Sam’ that was asked by F4J to not promote the GFM on their pages.
The same F4J who publicly said KH told them it was a scam.

None of it makes sense.

KH has clearly been lying through his pants to multiple people. For a very long time. I just have a gut feeling he’s catfished EVERYONE.

• Heart

Cack_Conroe

So let's unpack Kieran's slimy, manipulative message:

Hi

The police have asked me to send you a message asking you to remove the post. My solicitor is ready to send you a legal letter once the police trace your ip address. I really think you need to be considering the damage you are inflicting on all 4 of my children by allowing this to be online. You are directing people to a false narrative sharing a video with no context! Please could you remove this video from all of your platforms. Many thanks kieran

Please (X)

Think of the damage you are causing

"The police have asked me to send you a message asking you to remove the post": this sounds like Kieran went crying to the police, only to be advised to sort the situation out himself. This basically means the police are not interested. They respond with advice to almost anybody who reports malicious communications, regardless of the credibility of the report. Kieran is talking like this is an actual police instruction, when it's just generic advice. "Ask them to remove it", "block them" etc etc.

"My solicitor is ready to send you a legal letter...": ooh, scary! Anyone with a spare £300 can instruct a solicitor to write, on headed paper, a strongly worded letter of no consequence.

"...once the police trace your ip address.": ah, the good old-fashioned IP address lie. Even if it were true, as if the over-stretched police would waste resources employing digital forensic experts to trace somebody for re-posting a video of a pie being chucked. Shows he is desperately lying.

"I really think you need to be considering the damage you are inflicting on all 4 of my children": he should have thought of that before sharing it himself. And before posting his arsehole online ad infinitum. The truth is this is causing damage to his and Michelle's reputations, and that is the real concern. His other actions show the children aren't a priority.

"You are directing people to a false narrative sharing a video with no context!": This could be remedied by actually telling us the context? But no, he just wants the video to be wiped from the internet forever so they never have to address it.

"Please could you remove this video from all your platforms. Many thanks kieran": It amuses me how he swings from absurd legal threats, to shamelessly using his children to guilt-trip, to outraged condemnation; and finally to a meek polite request.

"Think of the damage you are causing": No u.

All in all they seem really desperate to get rid of this video. Pie gate is obviously causing them a lot of problems, despite the other thread inventing a fanfiction of it being a totally normal, everyday reaction to two little hellions. It's funny how they minimize it yet they absolutely, definitely do not want the incriminating content to be seen by anybody.

I think Michelle is extremely angry with him for sharing it with a sidepiece and causing her all this trouble. Also it threatens his public narrative of Katie stealing the kids for no reason.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Oh this is excellent 👏👏
---
So what have we learned today?

The crazies have taken crazy a step further and formed some kind of insta hareem 👀😳

Said insta hareem 100% know exactly who go fund me promoter is because they've all met on insta which is 100% real life 👀 nothing can be faked or anon on insta

The go fund me is still a sore subject to those who donated but the 16k is still AWOL

We've been treated to photos of Kieron Hayler spead eagle over the family dining table selling his bum hole on only fans 😳👀

What a day
Have to say this thread has really grown to be one of my favourites this past week 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TrACE22

This all seems to have blown up again since the Kirsty, CW, family picture. If what Polly says is true, she probably found it hard to see K pals with CW - When no doubt he was feeding her the narrative of poor me, my kids are being emotional abused & neglected by KP & CW.
I do think it’s sparked rage with KP as well, the whole situation is an absolute shit show.
My only concern is the welfare of all the children involved. They have all seen & heard far too much & will probably read & see things online. Whilst none of their parents can put them first, instead of point scoring.
M has definitely only stayed in my opinion for childcare, so she can travel like she’s a single woman not a care in the world, showing off a luxury life style, when they will be on a lemonade budget & an up yours to KP - She is the worst for antagonising, using them kids as weapons online.

• Sad

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Oh and I'm gonna say it again....K&M could genuinely commit murder and some people would still say he is a good dad and the murder victim is a pal of KP pretending to be dead to get them into trouble 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Totally understand your points @hayleybaby thanks for taking the time to reply ❤

I would add though that, its any of us, no one sees what goes on behind our closed doors (thank god 😂) - we all present ourselves in a certain way to the outside world and also adapt this to different situations.

And we are still not seeing the full situation - what we see on f4j, KP fan Pages etc is still presented in a way that someone wants us to see it.

Although I cannot condone the video evidence of MP.

But equally i do know that things arent black and white. We dont know what steps were taken after the pie incident, to ensure it never happened again. I don’t think it’s human nature to write someone off over a mistake, however serious, without giving them a chance to learn and improve.

At the end of the day, MP was heavily involved in J&B care and upbringing….more so than KP their own mother! So although I get that she’s not their mum, she was a major caregiver. With that comes additinal

I get that it may not be a one off. We don’t know. We can speculate but we will never know the full picture. I’m not excusing it I’m just voicing where I’m finding it difficult to reach a solid opinion - I believe that’s because there isn’t a black and white answer but I’m happy to hear other thoughts.

I am following both threads and agree with viewpoints from both. It’s great to hear different opinions and we don’t have to agree with everything from either. It’s not mutually exclusive.

Regarding the GFM I don’t think all people donated because they hate KP. Often we donate because of some experience we’ve had in our lives which means we empathise with a request for support. We all have values we prioritise and stand for. We can’t understand someone else’s experiences but we can try to empathise with their point of view x
Oh I totally agree, I made similar points earlier on in this thread or possibly the last. This video was 2 years ago and for Bunny at least contact has resumed in the family home. Like you said as well we don’t know what happened immediately after or in the months that followed. It appears social services are still involved and have been for some times as KP has mentioned it in a few podcasts. I know of course about the bent social worker that now works for KP that would have had implications in this complicated case. SS do work with many outside agencies to help families on CIN plans (I’ve worked in this field previously) such as parenting classes, support workers ect.

the point in this reply I was trying to make was that many see KH/MP as the better options based on a few posts shared on social media and KP being far worse. But scratch the surface and we don’t know how stable that home really is and if all things considered it is in fact the safer space after all.

I understand people were giving to the gfm in good faith but the absolute certainty it was being spent on what it was intended based on strangers say so…. Especially now the original posts regarding it have now been reposted it on here highlighting inconsistencies.

I follow both threads daily but now lean more towards posting on this one regularly as I find the KP thread although interesting to read, rather intimidating to post on as it’s cliquey and sometimes quite confrontational.

I hope those children find peace and stability . I’m just not sure if they will find either of those with either one of the families involved.

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I just find it mind blowing that people can defend a complete stranger so passionately just because they are on the same anonymous gossip site! We have absolutely no idea who anyone is, we only ”know” their internet persona. Nobody knows if I’m a man or a woman, old or young, honest or crooked, they only know the persona I’ve created. Like someone else said - it’s fascinating.

• Heart

Cack_Conroe

I believe that KH was getting friendly/cosy with either someone from his PT group or the village and for whatever reason he sent them the video. Maybe he was upset and needed to speak to someone about it or maybe he was trying to show that his life with Michelle was not perfect, possibly to gain sympathy from the other woman. I actually don’t think KH and MP’s relationship IS stable and it definitely won’t be now anyway! Like someone else said on here he has literally thrown her under the bus and nothing he can say or do will ever change that now. We have seen evidence of problems before when she went on an IG rant about him. I truly believe that if, and it’s a big if at this point, KH gets custody of those kids the relationship will not survive. I think at this point they are putting on a united front to show the authorities that they are a stable, loving home. This is all speculation of course, just my opinion.
I cannot imagine how upset and angry Michelle must be about this whole situation. Kieran will be permanently in the dog house for this.

Pie-gate would have been an extremely stressful time in Michelle's life: a newish baby, and three 7-10 year old kids to look after. Kieran humiliating her in the town by shagging multiple clients. Their relationship nearly breaking down. The ongoing problem of Katie Price's harassment.

This pie video being released would have reminded her of that painful time of being repeatedly cheated on with a new baby, plus humiliating her publicly by exposing her terrible parenting - and it's all Kieran's fault because this clip surfaced only because he sent to a floozy specifically to make Michelle look bad! This honestly must be so painful and raw for her that I doubt she even has the ability to reflect on her part in any of this (mainly, that if she hadn't launched a pie at her small stepchildren no such video would exist).

I agree their relationship won't survive this. I think she will be even more resentful of Bunny and Jett if they were to move back in. She had looked after Kieran's children for several years - and I'd bet any money that the lion's share of childcare, household management, cooking etc was down to her. And he thanks her by sticking his nob in everything that moves and filming her parenting fail and shaming her to an affair partner. Then this video becomes public because he's a sleazy moron.

Michelle was totally wrong for the way she treated those kids in the video, but I don't envy her one bit. Karma has most definitely been served to the pair of them. Editing to add, Michelle would also be morally wrong if I'm correct that she resents the stepchildren. But I understand how it could happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
You said you could think of a million reasons why his legal team would advise him not to mention the GFM.

Okay I don't want a million. Shall we start at 5?
Ok. Let me outline it to you simply.
In Family proceedings the judge issues orders that the parents(parties) need to follow. Examples include:-
1. Parties should not place photos of children of the proceedings on social media
2. Parties should not mention what steps are being taken in the proceedings eg drug and alcohol tests and contact
3. Parties should not mention that proceedings are taking place.
If any orders issued by the judge are broken, that is contempt of court and it will show the court that you don’t have the best interests of the children as a priority and therefore may damage your case.
Turning to legal advice. The advice would be to follow the directions of the court (judge). As the GFM has been subject to allegations of scam and fraud, the advice would be not to publicly acknowledge it as there may be legal proceedings involved in that and no lawyer wants their client tangled up in fraud whilst there are other ongoing proceedings and possible criminal investigations taking place. It may be that the client wants to acknowledge it to prevent harm to the organiser who may have acted in good faith. Perhaps initial investigations have revealed that the GFM is not a scam or fraud and the published statement has been drafted to be ambiguous, who knows.
Finally, you have the public. There will be those who will not believe any statement that is issued, as I said earlier, people interpret things differently and there are those who just want the GFM to be a scam and will not be persuaded otherwise.

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
And also, people can think that the OF thing is disgusting, and think KP shoving a Nokia up her fanny is also disgusting. Opinions aren’t limited to one at a time…that’s not two faced. Nobody needs to put a disclaimer after every post to make sure everyone is aware that they think KP is vile too. I think that’s a given 🤷‍♀️
Yes, this! It's always been a constant round of this, like, how can you care that they splurge on jewellery, spa days, meals out while in receipt of donations to get their children back - KP is bankrupt! How can you care that MP threw a pudding - KP has done worse! Keiran does OF and his explicit photos are readily available with a quick web search...but KP shoved a Nokia phone up her foof 20 odd years ago! If you slate KH then it means you condone KP's actions for some reason.

No. They're just all looking pretty shit right now IMO.

• Heart
I think.one of the posters on the KP thread is a bully tbh.
She says things like they are facts when they aren't and when shown she is wrong never backs down or acknowledges she is wrong. I imagine a few on there are digging down as they feel they will look daft, they won't as it was very believable and you trust tattle wouldn't allow if a GFM wasn't.
It's a shame as she ruins that thread. I love how because he looks a good dad on IG he must be 🥴
My daughters Dad looks like the best Dad on the planet on socials yet behind the scenes he is being investigated for sexual assault and currently has no access to her - plus supervised calls and texts. Police, Social Wankers, School, everyone involved. Things are not always as they seem.

• Wow
  • Sad