Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Private2407

Chatty Member
Oh totally agree I've no issue with those who donated to the GFM or those who promote it, it's the GFM itself that is strange in some aspects.

I don't think he has a range rover? He mentioned on one of the tiktoks that he drives a Nissan.
A couple of posters have mentioned they have a RR, what does M drive 🤷‍♀️....

Reactions: 1

Private2407

Chatty Member
I feel a bit uncomfortable that CW now posing for a happy family photo with V and A?! After all he witnessed in the KP household and did nowt? After he mocked H and helped spread false rumors that KH a n? Even if he has helped them recently with info (as we suspect) it is too bloody late, he could have helped the Haylers and J&B 2 years ago! He might only be doing it anyway to get back at his ex not cos he cares about kids!
I wouldn't take that stance until I researched his past behaviour before meeting Skank...so if anyone knows/knew him prior to?????

yeah they do go to age appropriate activitys hell even i would want to go on some even as a adult
seriously mine are more or less grown up but it reminds me of the things we used to do

If he was arrested in suspicion of child neglect the chances are the 2 other children would need to be removed from the house or he would be asked to leave whilst inquiries are on going. Unless they deemed only kps 2 children to be at risk of harm. But still they would surely assess the risk to them all. And if Michelle was getting investigated too then it just makes no sense. I just think kieran is all talk hes probably threatened kp and its been all shes needed to go to the police. Like the whole stalking thing, no he wanted to see his kids.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
No, let’s get it correct. He has been arrested ON SUSPICION of child neglect and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.

If he’s charged with those offences then it’s a different story. He’s been arrested several times in the past and charged with the sum total of nothing. Unlike his convicted criminal ex wife who has been arrested, charged and found guilty of multiple crimes.

I will await to see if he’s charged with anything.
---

On the contrary, gun crime is taken extremely seriously, particularly if an allegation has been made about fear of violence. He might well be asked to surrender his firearms and licence temporarily whilst matters are investigated. And also might never get them back if even one person makes a statement saying that they were theatened even if that statement is malicious . The police can’t take risks with firearms. His licence may be revoked as a result of this, even if no charges are made. I’ve seen it happen to someone else.
OK Michelle.

Oh my god Helena come on!!! Where the hell has any of that been stated as fact!!! Jett was not seeing kieran long before the gun allegation.....how can you completely disregard a video that has been confirmed? but state something like that without any insider info that those words were said!!

How can you not get the point that the video could show anything at all and you're only being told it's abuse by unreliable sources?

And please see my last comment about the gun stuff, KH was accused of stalking his own Kids in December, some of it is from insiders. Neither Jett or Bunny saw their dad for a long time.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Anyone who donates to a fit young man who barely works deserves to get scammed imho. Skankies are dumb AF as they would get more tea if they put down the pitch forks.
In fairness he does work as a personal trainer, although I've no idea how many hours per week or if he's on good money from that.

He's a trained plasterer and would earn good money if he went back to that.
---
They don’t want it outside of tattle clearly, they would have more people questioning their lifestyle while they have upwards of 20k being raised for them. They know people on the KP thread will continue to donate even if MP gets a 4K bracelet and £600 Loubs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm suspicious about the comment he made about getting a 'bigger house'. How would this be top of someone's priority list at a time like this if supposedly short of dosh and availing of charity?

Giving the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's only renting his grans house off a family member and they need the house back, so maybe they have to find a new place to rent or buy? If instead they are buying a new house out of choice then it wouldn't look good while getting charity.

Last edited: