Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I don’t know a parent out there that wouldn’t absolutely destroyed by having their children removed from their care, and especially if left in the care of a drug-addled mess that is KP, exposed to all sorts, witnessing domestic abuse and a revolving door of men (and god knows what else). Worried they will find their mum dead in a pool of vomit any day now. Any parent I know would be an emotional wreck, likely on medication to get themselves through the day as unable to sleep worrying about their children’s safety and mental health.
I also can’t imagine any parent having a life partner that would draw such a dividing line between financial wants and needs , constantly prioritising their own money on stupid showy designer tat and presenting a glamorous life all over social media while all this was going on (endorsed by the actual parent also). It makes no sense at all. Then you look at the GFM which has moved up from £5K to £20K while supporters are told to keep the faith and dig a little deeper. It’s just gross optics and a grift, nobody will change my mind on that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Webster1357

VIP Member
Fuck me you’re still banging on about the Maldives even after I posted on the KP thread showing facts and figures about how cheap BA employees can get an all inclusive deal there!
There are those of us that have views on KH and MP that do not fit the narrative of the Katie Price thread, a place that most of us do not tread anymore.

We don't bring these views into the KP thread for that reason, but we are allowed to have a discussion. This seems to be the right place for that, so there's no need to give @MrsBsDayOff another hammering about it, she took enough of that over on the other thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Facehugger

VIP Member
I’ve said stuff on there previously. Before Michelle abuse ‘allegations‘ that it didn’t sit right with me that Michelle posts photos of bunny so much or cards written by bunny on Instagram And it’s childish behaviour which doesn’t help this whole situation.
I was told Michelle’s Instagram 11k is private and she can post what she Wants as you have to be accepted to view it. Let’s face it anyone can get accepted with 11k followers. I’m a flying monkey, sophie price, Amy price, Paul price, Katie herself.
Have done on this thread too.

I only follow a few threads on here that are humorous - Katie price thread is not funny it’s quite disturbing the level of toxic poison on there. It makes Jake quickendens thread look friendly. So thanks, but no thanks I’ll stay away from that one.
Forgive me for saying, but it seems you think EVERYONE on the KP thread is toxic and poison, you've said so in previous posts you've made, tarring all posters with the same brush. Many of us on that thread just want to see a person who abuses animals, rips people off, drives drunk and drugged, abuses her exes constantly (and sometimes their spouses) and is a bloody shit Mother brought to book.

If you don't like the KP thread then stay away, it's also not good form here to berate or slag off posters on another thread, it's in the rules, but far be it for me to tone police or tell you what/what not to post.

If you're here to comment on K&M then fine, as others have said, this is not a KP hate thread. It's also not an 'air your grievances here about KP or share your hate about the posters on the KP thread'. With respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Webster1357

VIP Member
Isn't it the minimum requirement for a father to care for his kids? Not saying he's a bad Dad but a pretty shit human being who has no respect for being faithful in a relationship. KP is beyond disgusting but that doesn't mean he's any better.
There does seem to be a vibe here that if you say anything negative about KH you are endorsing KP. Not the case! It is possible to not think much of either of them, and feel desperately sad for the 2 children caught in the middle of this shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 08.56.14.png

Some of what he says....

'False allegations here and there, you know he's this, he's that, their household's this their household’s that '

'doesn’t matter how hard you fight they always come back with more and that is what parental alienation is''

I won’t give up I will keep fighting for the truth not these false allegations

I managed to stop the press putting pictures out ( contact centre) I was lucky to see Bunny in a contact centre on Monday, it was to shame me, to humiliate me, to make me look like something I'm not.

I managed to stop the press from putting pictures out that were set up, there was a plan in place and the children’s mother went against that plan and all of a sudden there were photographers outside the front of a county council contact centre. You know, Why the hell was there a photographer outside a police station at midnight? there are so many things that back me up I have so much proof….''

He also said Fathers for Justice have been helping him and will in the following weeks.
---
I just watched that. Not his biggest fan but felt abit teary. Very sad.
He is obviously very emotional about it. 6 months is a very long time not to see your kids, it's like a prison sentence :confused: and as many suspected, she just refused to give the kids back to him.

He's come out fighting now, saying the proof he has is 'huge'. I hope it works out for him!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
That's crazy, if Michelle liking one of Peter Andre's post drives Katie Price into a rage then that really says more about the latter doesn't it?
It does but in my opinion Michelle’s behaviour has contributed to the situation Kieran now finds himself in.

To be clear, I’m a Kieran fan, and I hope he gets his kids back and I’ve contributed generously to the GFM, but I do not feel Michelle’s public actions help him one bit.

I’ve said in the past that her posts showing off Bunny’s cards and messages were foolish given who they are dealing with. I was pounced on and told Michelle can post what she wants. This is true.

But when you’re dealing with someone such as KP then it’s foolish to do things which fuel her rage. That rage has now manifested itself in her preventing Kieran from having a relationship with his two children.

Now Michelle’s busy liking Peter Andre’s posts - why, if not to throw further fuel on to the fire?. Neither Peter nor his wife follow either Kieran or Michelle so one presumes they’re not close. Or if they are, they conduct any relationship privately so as not to stoke the same fire.

Michelle would be well advised not to do this sort of thing. She posted publicly that they had the children “100% of the time” etc and all the cards and presents from Bunny. It came across as deliberately goading KP. And it worked. It goaded her to ensure that Kieran and Michelle no longer have those children 100% and also looks like not 50%.

Am absolutely sure a whole lot more has gone on behind the scenes that we are unaware of and I am sure Michelle has been subjected to tonnes of abuse from KP but the sensible course of action would be to ignore it and rise above it.

Much like the Andres - they never comment or rise to the provocation and thus disempower her.

• Heart
Ah, I take it you worship at the altar of Saint Kieran of the choccie starfishes 🥴

No way is society that acceptable. Thank God!! And as for your previous post comment about saving money travelling to work and it being exhausting etc. That's what every other person has to do. Why isn't is good enough for Saint bumholes ????
---
I think yesterday's football match sums Kieran up. He sees himself as a celebrity. Famous for shaggy Old Plastic Kipper Pricey 🤔

we get what your saying but yes there is a saintly alter and no matter what they do its ok
i dont even bother replying to the brain washed one's its gone passed a fair debate
---
I'm guessing he and other straight men on OF with a gay audience see it as a business transaction so aren't too bothered about the 'gay for pay' and don't see it as sexually arousing for themselves. Maybe I'm wrong in that assumption

I think he does only solo stuff in his videos too. Not sure how happy MP or most partners would be with him doing vids involving other people
oh as long as the money is coming in i dont the M cares
---
I'm guessing he and other straight men on OF with a gay audience see it as a business transaction so aren't too bothered about the 'gay for pay' and don't see it as sexually arousing for themselves. Maybe I'm wrong in that assumption

I think he does only solo stuff in his videos too. Not sure how happy MP or most partners would be with him doing vids involving other people
---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---
what the hell did i do there apologies all

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Call the police 😘
---

Ok
Home to their dad and ‘allegedly’ abusive step mother. Better?
No I don’t particularly like them. I’m not on this thread because it’s a fan page, although it could easily be mistaken for one.
I don’t think there is a single person on here who would be considered a Kieran fan. We have all said how we are uncomfortable with his OF’s and some of his IG content. He is far from perfect and like I have said before I don’t particularly like him but all I know is whilst in his care those children attended school and were getting an education. Jett hasn’t attended since November and Bunny goes but is barely there. They had routine and stability which is massively important for children of that age. They now spend their time being dragged around hair and nail salons, forced to spend time with the man who assaulted their mother infront of them whilst high on drugs and who they are absolutely terrified of, now in Thailand where according to Skanks IG she is working so who is taking care of them? Yep you guessed it! Most probably Carl, the very man they are terrified of. Kieran must be absolutely out of his mind with worry. I cannot even begin to imagine how he must feel! There is no way those two innocent little souls are going to come out of this whole mess unscathed. I have children the same age and it’s truly heartbreaking!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Webster1357

VIP Member
Absolutely agree that there should be a separate thread for various people….but when it’s been explained to someone how things work I find it bizarre that they keep saying the same (incorrect) thing over and over. Just my POV.
Maybe they just don't believe it? Maybe they think it's still in poor taste to flash these things all over Instagram while heavily involved with someone who is in receipt of charity? It's not just trips abroad, it's endless expensive meals, bags, hotel/spa stays, clothes, etc. Her lifestyle is so heavily at odds with his, and yet they are engaged and share a child. None of our business really, but none of it is, this is a place where we can talk about it anyway!

• Heart

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
I like KH and feel for him in regards to the kids....but as someone else said MP flashing the loub shoes is in bad taste when there's a go fund me and people have been more than generous.
If that was me and my step kids had been dragged away and my other half was struggling so bad to pay his legal bills that he had to accept charity from a load of KP haters to pay them I would sell those shoes and anything else that could bring in an hours consultation with a solicitor!! It absolutely stinks now and more fool people for sending money!! It's always "one last push" one last push for what?? He is begging on TikTok every night he would maybe get more than a few pennies if he said the money was to pay to get his kids back!!

moonboots

I've been on the KP thread for years and a while back committed the hangable offence of questioning KH and MP's spending while the GFM is ongoing. Was accused of being a flying monkey, was predictably directed to 'read the wiki!', the usual pile on.

I think KH seems a nice enough guy and should clearly have the kids full time, but I can't bear the clear hypocrisy on the thread about the Price family's 'grifting', when KH's hair freebie hair transplant is exactly the same thing. Not to mention mentioning KP to get it, script or not. He had the choice to say no.

Seems the price of your dignity and any sort of moral high ground is apparently some extra hair follicles.

• Heart

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
That is mad, there is a huge skills shortage out there and people are crying for decent builders etc. Having said that have you ever done any plastering? It's a boring, dusty, lonely job. I suppose he did train for it though, and surely it's got to be better than putting things up your bum hole?
He could do plaster casts of his bum hole. Ease him back into it 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
So the Go Fund Me.....I think it defo is genuine.....I think it was set up with good meaning....what I can't understand is.....KH has never came out and said he is skint and can't afford to go to court.....its almost as if KP took the kids back and a load of KP haters took it upon themselves to pay his legal fees!! I just don't understand where the need for charity came from.....MP has a good job....KH was a PT and is not shy in promoting his Only Fans, he is also a plasterer by trade....if things were tough surely he could have jumped back into that!! Tradesmen can make really good money! .....they have never looked as though they have lived a frugal life.....so if he really did need it....why not say so?? Quite often the amount has been set higher.....is he telling people he is out of money? If so why not speak out himself.....maybe his followers would donate to that rather than to his poxy TikTok!! But its highly likely unless you hate KP and read her thread on tattle anyone would know who he is and why he doesn't have his kids and why he needs a GFM?? if he didn't need the money why not politely decline and say that he wanted to fund things himself? This whole mentality of 'if you didn't donate then why care' pisses me off because it is advertised on a gossip site so why shouldn't it be questioned?.....I also don't get this whole MP can spend her money how she wants!! They're a couple going through hell surely she should WANT to pool her money to help get them back! It just doesn't sit right....I honestly belive the funds have been used appropriately....but I don't understand the secrecy.....if he is embarrassed to recieve the money then he should either reign in his social media activity....or thank those that have put money into it!!

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
hopefully regarding today's going ons KFP slopping of abroad and looking blardy terrible with no kids in tow hopefully it means that things have changed regarding who the kids live with,we dont really know anything but some good news all the same
Yep ! And I think the one thing we all agree on, whether this thread or the KP one....is that the safeguarding of those poor kids is priority number one....despite anything that has gone on....they are clearly vulnerable and need stability, love, care and proper boundaries!!! I truly hope that their future is now looking a lot brighter ❤

Webster1357

VIP Member
I don’t know a parent out there that wouldn’t absolutely destroyed by having their children removed from their care, and especially if left in the care of a drug-addled mess that is KP, exposed to all sorts, witnessing domestic abuse and a revolving door of men (and god knows what else). Worried they will find their mum dead in a pool of vomit any day now. Any parent I know would be an emotional wreck, likely on medication to get themselves through the day as unable to sleep worrying about their children’s safety and mental health.
I also can’t imagine any parent having a life partner that would draw such a dividing line between financial wants and needs , constantly prioritising their own money on stupid showy designer tat and presenting a glamorous life all over social media while all this was going on (endorsed by the actual parent also). It makes no sense at all. Then you look at the GFM which has moved up from £5K to £20K while supporters are told to keep the faith and dig a little deeper. It’s just gross optics and a grift, nobody will change my mind on that.
BIB - this is the bit that I can't reconcile in my head. The GFM organiser is saying every penny counts, it's all for a good cause and more is needed by the shifting of the target whenever it's met. And yet the 2 adults actually involved are living the way they do, MP more so. The constant counter to this is 'oh what do you want, to see them in a food bank, wearing sack cloths' etc. Well of course not, but they are clearly not a couple who are putting every spare penny they have into the fight to get two vulnerable children back home safely. And so why do they need or want the GFM at all?

Webster1357

VIP Member
Didn't say it was.

The point I was getting at is it's a bit like the situation in the 1850s where people where shocked at certain occupations. Society has moved on and sex work or people having sex isn't considered scandalous.
I dunno - if I found out someone I knew was doing Only Fans, I'd be surprised. If I found out the mild mannered Dad I say Hi to on the playground shoved things up his arse and wanked off for cash on Only Fans, I can't lie, I'd be a little shocked. I don't personally think we've moved on so much as a society that a lot of wouldn't be, and to be honest, I'm okay with that. Some things shouldn't be normalised.

I wouldn't necessarily think less of anyone of doing it, but I do think it's totally inappropriate to publicise it on the same Insta account he puts pictures of his kids on. And yes, that goes for his ex Missus too.

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
If that was me and my step kids had been dragged away and my other half was struggling so bad to pay his legal bills that he had to accept charity from a load of KP haters to pay them I would sell those shoes and anything else that could bring in an hours consultation with a solicitor!! It absolutely stinks now and more fool people for sending money!! It's always "one last push" one last push for what?? He is begging on TikTok every night he would maybe get more than a few pennies if he said the money was to pay to get his kids back!!
It’s said often that he is a qualified plasterer. So why isn’t he out there plastering to raise his bank balance? Too famous? People a lot more famous than him have got normal jobs! Fancy begging on social media rather than do an honest days work, when your children are estranged and in a bad situation. But your fiancée is living it up and buying designer goods. The whole thing is weird.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Katie's a tit
Kierans a tit
Michelle is a tit. There I said it.
Just one big cesspit of low lifes, ego and game playing.
Those poor kids have no chance.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Re the bigger house, did he say that they have bought one or are saving for one?

Right now he lives in his nan's old house - I wonder if she left it to him or is he renting it off another family member? From what he's posted in the past it looks like at least a 3 bed with a decent size garden.

I think the gfm is increasingly strange too and needs to be addressed. If you are able to save for or purchase a 'bigger house' then why would you also be accepting charity money?
---

I don't understand what this achieves either. Does it get you money or summat else?
he just said they are ‘sorting the house, getting a bigger house.

he said he has TT management as someone else on live had the same one. They are coached to call people that are watching the lives their ‘team’. It’s all psychological. ‘Come on team we can do this we can reach this targe’ which means come on everybody gift me. He was asking everyone to ‘ send him positivity’.People were asking how they could help him and his mods were encouraging them to click the gift box. It’ very clever manipulation and mind games to get people to part with their money. KH isn’tthe only one doing this. They all are. You just pick upon the language used.

imo opinion the gfm page is not legit. Until he acknowledges it my mind won’t budge on that. His avoidance of it is very suspect in my opinion. Hes already (rightly) spoke out about parental alienation and has worked with F4J. He doesn’t want the gfm in the public domain but Is happy for the people of tattle to keep donating for him. While his partner buys Gucci shoes and wears a 4K bracelet

I’m just gonna clarify as well. I still think KP is a mega c*nt and the kids are better off with him. It’s the gfm and Behaviour surrounding that’s which I’m not comfortable with.

Webster1357

VIP Member
we get what your saying but yes there is a saintly alter and no matter what they do its ok
i dont even bother replying to the brain washed one's its gone passed a fair debate
---

---

---

---

---

---