Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wish she would just stop, this could really jeopardise things and make it worse for the kids. I am sure she is probably just excited but whose benefit is the Insta post for? Does bunny follow her on IG she is like 7? I don’t know why she’s writing it TO BUNNY in this way? No mention of Jett either which seems odd to me, surely you miss them both
I just hope this doesn’t jeopardise Kieran’s chances of seeing Bunny today. Because we all know if KP has seen those posts she will be raging and do her utmost to stop it.
I honestly don’t know what she is hoping to achieve by basically saying that Bunny has phoned her and said that she’s missing her.
Given the ongoing saga, why would that be a good idea under any circumstances.

What Kieran needs more than a GoFundMe is a ban on.Michelle on Insta.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She can't go round demanding restraining orders and then doing slick things to provoke the subject of said restraining order. Can't have it both ways. Don't like KP but she's quiet open with who she is. MP however is a sly cat and if you've ever had to deal with someone like her you'd see what alot of us here are seeing.
She didn't demand one , she needed one because of how Kipper was blatantly harassing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ppl don’t like kp fair enough she certainly no angel but KH and Mp don’t appear to be either …he married kp after a number of weeks
mp apparently became involved with him whilst still married.
they are all as bad has each other
KH & MP will never be as bad as the Skank so no they are not all as bad as each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i didn't say she SHOULD walk away i said SHE CAN walk away .and why isn't she paying his court fees then ? seems she's got plenty to flash with pictures..!
How do you know she’s not helping with court fees?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Michelle seems the type to like to be in competition with other women. Likes to feel like she's got one over on them. Not a girls girl.
From what iv seen of her, can't stand her. I think she plays the game. Don't get me wrong she's a better mum than Price. But she's toxic in her own ways

Reactions: 9
She can't go round demanding restraining orders and then doing slick things to provoke the subject of said restraining order. Can't have it both ways. Don't like KP but she's quiet open with who she is. MP however is a sly cat and if you've ever had to deal with someone like her you'd see what alot of us here are seeing.
No you clearly don’t like MP that‘s why you see what you see in her. I see all that she’s had thrown at her by KP and so publicly, whilst she’s been a good step mum to J&B and no doubt also provided for them financially.
If KP tried to play me like she’s done to MP I would wipe the floor with her.
---
From what iv seen of her, can't stand her. I think she plays the game. Don't get me wrong she's a better mum than Price. But she's toxic in her own ways
Yes she should just lie down and let KP walk all over her.
I’d love to see some of you have all this done to you and so publicly on a large scale as MP has and sit there and do nothing. I wonder if you’d be so saintly then 🤔
---
with what's been said on this , and the go fund me page for K.
That doesn’t mean she doesn’t help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly wish she would just stop, this could really jeopardise things and make it worse for the kids. I am sure she is probably just excited but whose benefit is the Insta post for? Does bunny follow her on IG she is like 7? I don’t know why she’s writing it TO BUNNY in this way? No mention of Jett either which seems odd to me, surely you miss them both
I'm wondering if Bunny is returning to stay the night at KH's or even live there with him, while maybe Jett isn't. It seems very odd that MP wouldn't mention Jett, there must be more to it. Remember Kieran posted that vid of him and Bunny rollerskating on IG a few weeks ago, Jett wasn't in the video. Maybe Jett has refused to return to KH or something after being brainwashed by KP?

Reactions: 3
No you clearly don’t like MP that‘s why you see what you see in her, I see all that she’s had thrown at her by KP and so publicly, whilst she’s been a good step mum to J&B and no doubt provided for them financially also.
If KP tried to play me like she’s done to MP I would wipe the floor with her!
---

I’d love to see some of you have all this done to you and so publicly on a large scale as MP has and sit there and do nothing, I wonder if you’d be so saintly then 🤔
---

also doesn't mean she does help ..!

I wonder has Kirsty Shaw Rayner (his manager and Apollo's godmother) helped Kieran financially with his legal costs? Her house and garden looks huge.

I wonder has Kirsty Shaw Rayner (his manager and Apollo's godmother) helped Kieran financially with his legal costs? Her house and garden looks huge.
You’re not suggesting that’s the equivalent to people asking whether his live-in partner is contributing, while she flashes around on IG how she spends their extra money and they accept donations from total strangers? It’s hardly the same thing. Maybe someone should send her a link to the GFM, I’m sure she’d chip in a few quid since she’s got a big house…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No you clearly don’t like MP that‘s why you see what you see in her. I see all that she’s had thrown at her by KP and so publicly, whilst she’s been a good step mum to J&B and no doubt also provided for them financially.
If KP tried to play me like she’s done to MP I would wipe the floor with her.
---

I’d love to see some of you have all this done to you and so publicly on a large scale as MP has and sit there and do nothing. I wonder if you’d be so saintly then 🤔
---

@Jwren I do understand where you coming from and I think your points regarding price are valid. However I do think MP should just grow up too. She's just goading the bear that is Price. Those children need adults, not adults being silly and playing silly games. It's not about MP taking it all, it's just about being the grown up one about it all. MP can have her revenge without goading her, but its more likely to come if she just stops goading Price. But I take your point, we just agree to disagree.

Reactions: 8
You’re not suggesting that’s the equivalent to people asking whether his live-in partner is contributing, while she flashes around on IG how she spends their extra money and they accept donations from total strangers? It’s hardly the same thing. Maybe someone should send her a link to the GFM, I’m sure she’d chip in a few quid since she’s got a big house…
Not suggesting that, or saying that Kirsty should be obliged to contribute (it's her own decision after all), just curious when I saw the big house and garden, maybe their friends are also helping them out financially.

KP is literally some kind of monster. There is no doubt of this. She has her own thread where it’s well documented

KH and MP are not monsters and this is their thread and they are coming in for a bit of flack, they do not seem to me making good decisions, however well intended it’s meant to be. KP is just too dangerous to mess about with. I honestly don’t know what MP is thinking sometimes

Everyone has screenshot the MP posts now so even more chance KP will see them. I don’t even follow MP. What’s the point in having a private account if you let thousands of people follow you. Why is she addressing a small child directly on Instagram. So many questions. The wine and the GFM is not really the issue here. MP should be careful, this is KH’s very fragile child custody issue

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not suggesting that, or saying that Kirsty should be obliged to contribute (it's her own decision after all), just curious when I saw the big house and garden, maybe their friends are also helping them out financially.
Ah ok, apologies then. ❤ If she’s friends with them, I’m sure she will have (if they actually need the money and extra help, I guess she’ll have more insight)

Reactions: 2
I don’t get a good vibe from MP. It’s all a bit performative and this is a very good example of it. KP is a whole other toxic, absolutely awful vibe. They aren’t the same but that doesn’t mean we can’t call it out

she comes across as desperate to say something but not able to so dropping fat hints and non specific pointed information

@Jwren I do understand where you coming from and I think your points regarding price are valid. However I do think MP should just grow up too. She's just goading the bear that is Price. Those children need adults, not adults being silly and playing silly games. It's not about MP taking it all, it's just about being the grown up one about it all. MP can have her revenge without goading her, but its more likely to come if she just stops goading Price. But I take your point, we just agree to disagree.
We also don’t know MP’s state of vulnerability with all she’s been subjected to over the years by KP, so personally I’m not going to judge her on her IG posts. Unlike some on here I’m not a saint and I would possibly do far worse if I were in her position. I think she’s had a lot thrown at her for years and while all this has been going on she’s been pregnant, her mother has been unwell, she has to work, has a home to look after and most importantly has two young boys to care for and I think it’s unfair that she‘s being slated. As far as I’m aware she’s hasn’t broken the law, ruined others livelihoods by not paying her bills, risked others lives by driving recklessly, or put her children at risk by not having them in appropriate car seats, or seatbelt, she’s been a good mum to her children, unlike KP.
She’s also stood in as a carer/mother figure for KP’s children when KP chose CW over J&B. MP clearly thinks a lot of J&B and yes she could have walked away but she hasn’t and for that she’s has my admiration.
I agree we will just have to agree to disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We also don’t know MP’s state of vulnerability with all she’s been subjected to over the years by KP, so personally I’m not going to judge her on her IG posts. Unlike some on here I’m not a saint and I would possibly do far worse if I were in her position. I think she’s had a lot thrown at her for years and while all this has been going on she’s been pregnant, her mother has been unwell, she has to work, has a home to look after and most importantly has two young boys to care for and I think it’s unfair that she‘s being slated. As far as I’m aware she’s hasn’t broken the law, ruined others livelihoods by not paying her bills, risked others lives by driving recklessly, or put her children at risk by not having them in appropriate car seats, or seatbelt, she’s been a good mum to her children, unlike KP.
She’s also stood in as a carer/mother figure for KP’s children when KP chose CW over J&B. MP clearly thinks a lot of B&J and yes she could have walked away but she hasn’t and for that she’s has my admiration.
I agree we will just have to agree to disagree.
I think we’re all on the same page in that everyone wants to see J&B back with Kieran. I contributed to the GFM for that purpose. And I agree with you in that we have no idea what KP has subjected Kieran and Michelle to - probably worse than what’s in the public domain.
I guess mine - and many others’ - frustration is that she takes actions that could be seen to be jeopardising Kieran’s chance of getting them back. Personally I would have waited until Bunny was firmly in Kieran’s care until posting anything at all. We all know KP will go nuts at those posts. So why do it? It’s one of those bang your head against the wall moments.
I do hope Bunny’s back with him tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.