Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sickofthem

only the travellers threaten to break peoples noses when they disagree with what I’d bring said. I know it’s joking but to threaten to break your wife’s nose isn’t funny

Roguespud

In fairness I think she probably realises she’s fu€&Ed. He’s clearly doing a Phil schofield on it .. no?
Definitely or should I say absolutely!
If he wants his "fame" to grow he should think long and hard about it. Is his campness something he wants mentioned while he's st the back of the closet.

Wonder who gifted the kitchen 🤬

Shes so dour, shite craic and hes too extra, there not well matched at all
She's an awful moan. Liven up a bit Borena and crack and smile ffs.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
She won’t want to go back to work. And bonnies 1 soon. Defo prego. We copped last time too. Also the day I copped she was pregnant last time they weren’t to see toy story 4 and ended up calling her Bonnie after it. Not one bit of originality

Blakey

And don't forget €12 for one small shitty glass with hop it into ya on it is he delerious! The people that buy this shit are worse.
€12??? Ah here. Come on lads. Get all our catch phrases together and we’ll start flogging them.

keywest

Really irresponsible to still have that dog sleeping in the room with a baby. He was saying a few weeks ago the dog was snapping at them and said on his stories today the dog was on his pillow last night. WTF.

Mishella

Chatty Member
Is he a child. his wife has gone to her parents and not back by 20 to 10 ... i meet friends and end up meeting my partner in the doorway going to work at 4am 🤣

Also beg beg beg beg is he hoping if he mentions enough some sucker will gift a door and appliances and paint
On beg. For paint is it now

Blakey

Sorry, the KC put story up with someone giving out about online trolling. Laura McDonnell or something. Her account is private so I can't watch her video that he posted. Every said a while back he'll be putting up link to online trolling because he's being called out on his account.
Ah ok! He’s a flake. You can’t act like they and expect folk to think all think you’re great.

TikToc

VIP Member
They actually are idiots. He brought cushions from work, that no-one else can buy because they're not essential. Dishwasher? Did they not look before they got it? FFS they're melting my head.

Bulmers

VIP Member
100% agree with you on this and I also am not taking away from what stay at home parents do but she's at home with ONE child hardly flat out busy every day. She really does come across lazy and seems to be getting worse and do moany. He came on during the week saying the bin's were out nearly a week could she not just do that much. Their content lately just seem to be them bitching and moaning at each other about who does more (or less) around the house. They don't even cook there the only time they eat healthy is when her poor mam is feeding them. I cannot stand them but look to see the latest carcrash posting I need to cop on and stop looking at these two fools.
Don't we all, I unfollowed but still go in for a nose occasionally