Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mishella

Chatty Member
I was just over where he works I didn't go in was just going to pet shop but was just thinking about him sitting in his car watching and talking about people they way he does some days that's really creepy I think yesterday he was was watching some couple and then he was asking what people think public displays of affection and while back talking about some man that was walking around carpark

Reactions: 1

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Think it short for not able, new catch phrase 🤔

We haven't seen any ad for anything. No way they could afford all that on one salary. I hope they gave the old kitchen to someone in need and it wasn't dumped. Old appliances were good, sure the dishwasher was only a few months old.
Pretty sure he was selling the kitchen, he told people message him if they were interested.

Mishella

Chatty Member
Just when you think he can't stoop any lower were just back in a lock down of sorts and once again hes taking the piss out of corona. I feel sorry for the poor lady that sent him those gifts he absolutely butchered showing them off did her new business more harm than good. Wouldn't you think his wife would tell him to cop on but sure she's another gobshite.
Your so right the way he went on and marching around the car park.i saw some other Instagram account tagging him

Blakey

Well who called it? The link is up to some talking about stopping trolling. 🙄 Don't know who she is and her account is private.
If you don't like people calling you out for begging online, stop begging online. Simples!!!
Who’s account is private?

Mommamia

VIP Member
Ahhhh jesus yea theres just nothin going on same as myself cannot imagine havin to have content everyday

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Floor is nice but surely there's nearer places that do it then Kells in Meath where he got it...so he got a good deal off them for sure.. didn't he come on one day about the whole electric bill about would they do a collaboration with him🙄 I know he was joking but still
Now he's on the scrounge for a freebie letterbox and sure they're getting outside painted too.....that's some credit union loan they got🙄😏
He sourced everything else on his own do the same with a postbox you absolute beggy moronic fool.

Mishella

Chatty Member
Paid partnership now with Frank and honest coffee now .why when half them time hes in Costa or insomnia

Blakey

He’s never been this quiet 🤫.. maybe it’s embarrassment as the free kitchen may be on route & now he’s reading this thread with Bore-na wondering how to progress
I was thinking the same. ‘Boreeeee-na will you come’ere’ - my Mark Jacob sunglasses that I’ve been looking for, for a year.’ 🙄🙄🙄

sickofthem

I listened to that Louise one story about trolling. Firstly she was quite common- used coarse language and was crude. Secondly, she called all these people who have the ‘neck ‘ to question her, names. It was really quite insulting.
she is Louise McDonnell. She has some make up products- such as a make up settingspray. I bought it on the recommendation of a blogger who I now realise says everything is the best, so I don’t follow her. It’s useless.

Newgirl38

Omg his screeching is worse than ever this morning. Frightened the life out of me! What a knob he is.

I know this might sound weird but anyone else find the way his arm hair gathers into a line on his arms really gross. Ugh he just gives me the heebie jeebies 🤮

They're answering questions. They already mentioned trolls and borna being his manager. No mention of paying for the kitchen though.

Blakey

And she thinks she's wasted shes such a good designed!! She's getting serious notions dislike her more than him shes really calculated she knows exactly what shes at. But yes I'll be livid if they get a cent of that kitchen. He mentioned today he's getting his under stairs storage fitted if its another gift I'll scream. #neverstopbegging
Oh she’s cute out. Very calculated. She pulls the strings. I hope they have room for all their 🍍🍍🍍 🤣🤣🤣 - they are a dose. HOW & WHY? I don’t get it. The mind boggles.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Anyone else think she is aiming to be a blogger , he gets her to do a lot of the promoting lately . See she has had freebies today .. Both got the most annoying voices. such a greedy pair always on the beg .

Contigo

Completely agree he said cow picture not allowed into house so everything they've been gifted thats not good enough for moany boreee-na gets fucked into the free shed they are a pair of twats.

100% free kitchen is on the way he has never been this quiet its damage limitations they're probably hoping the storm about under stairs storage will be forgotten before the big reveal. Well god help the company that gifts them prick a kitchen I'll go mad with them.

• Wow