Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As bad as you think that would be. You should see how the locals look at them and talk about them. Village idiots for a reason
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can imagine, actually I would be mortified to be seen anywhere near him, the two of them are a complete embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
Borna's toe......first world problem 😏
How many times last night did he say he got 100s of messages saying hospital won't do anything juat strap the toe and still she's on about going to the doctor or hospital- riveting content πŸ€” 😳

Reactions: 4
Honestly if I was to come across these two absolute muck-savages on my hols abroad I would actually be mortified to be Irish, fuckn hell they are worse than that pair who ran the shop on Fr. Teds.. has that plonker ever even been out of the country? Christ just imagine them beside u at the pool, mortified even thinking about it. Ringing the hotel? The big social media star from KinnityπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Youd hear them or the kids before you'd see them, they don't "speak" they scream, constantly πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear to God! He complains about the cost of everything - the only other person I know who's worse is my 87year old pensioner neighbor, but he's a sweetheart - but this gombeen has a bag bigger than the boot, full of plastic bottles AND he goes and chucks a pram on top, squashing them!!! At least 7e or more in that bag!!!! Probably ruined most of them now and can't be recycled. He gets right on top of my last nerve! At 37 he's a moany miserable miser of a man AND his passive aggressive comments to Borna are getting more commonplace - he's lucky to have her or anyone that'd put up with him 🀯
Rant over πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear to God! He complains about the cost of everything - the only other person I know who's worse is my 87year old pensioner neighbor, but he's a sweetheart - but this gombeen has a bag bigger than the boot, full of plastic bottles AND he goes and chucks a pram on top, squashing them!!! At least 7e or more in that bag!!!! Probably ruined most of them now and can't be recycled. He gets right on top of my last nerve! At 37 he's a moany miserable miser of a man AND his passive aggressive comments to Borna are getting more commonplace - he's lucky to have her or anyone that'd put up with him 🀯
Rant over πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
If I could hit the β€˜like’ button a hundred times on this, I would, he is the biggest pain in the hole and I think I watch him as a means of self flagellation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When was he on antidepressants and he should not be on telling people he stopped them abruptly. He can't hold his piss.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
When was he on antidepressants and he should not be on telling people he stopped them abruptly. He can't hold his piss.
Don't know for sure but was he on antidepressant after he left Sports Direct? He had just started the new job with Grennans and worked a week in it and then took around 2 months off saying he went sick from work because of his mental health.

• Wow
Reactions: 5