Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have wanted one of those patio heaters for months now and just cant afford it and those beggards get gifted one.. Does Orna where anyrhing else only those fleeces.

Reactions: 3
Her Eyebrows are desperate, they are definitely a match made in heaven don’t know who’s worse😂 but he is VILE 🤢

Reactions: 2
She'd need to sort her own eyebrows before going near any one else's.
I'd say he enjoyed every second of that procedure!

Not being funny, but are piles that painful. Unless you've also been bumming..
They are if you let them go without treating. My dh was waiting a very long time and gets pain down the side of his leg. Got them out put keep coming back.

My husband was back to normal in a day or two but Kieran being Kieran is milking it.

It's sore after wards but noting major

Reactions: 4
So Borna is away to London to do hd brows? 🤯 I wouldn't let her near my my worst enemies eyebrows 💁🤯

Reactions: 3
So Borna is away to London to do hd brows? 🤯 I wouldn't let her near my my worst enemies eyebrows 💁🤯
The bore would have to do it different and go o London wouldnt she. Surely to god there is places in Dublin to do this kind thing... does plan working with celebs or something.

"Arrived safe & sound"....Jesus does Borna think people spend their time worrying about her as she bates the country roads outta it for freebies 🙄
---
The bore would have to do it different and go o London wouldnt she. Surely to god there is places in Dublin to do this kind thing... does plan working with celebs or something.
I don't think she is gone to London. I think she's up north.

That's up north. We order supplies off them in work.
Is she doing brow training? Was she a beautician before an insta hun?

Reactions: 1
She can’t even show up at her training course wearing something nice! Wearing a fleece top to it. Those fleeces where out & all over the place in the late 90s

Is she pregnant or bad camera angle??

View attachment 2304662
Up the duff or not she looks a right frump , still in her thirties ..
She is a MUA or some beautician now you know 🤣🤣🤣 I hear ques forming for their brows done . She does feck all housework , he looks after the kids cleans house, does garden , she is out galavanting or sitting on her hole sending out beggy emails .
Another poor dog and still not trained the other one .. all about trying to look good with designer dogs , a good was and comb your hair would.. be more advisable

does she not be roasted in them fleeces in the house? i know the weather is shite but like it isn't cold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.