Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely pregnant again, going back to work to work up her maternity leave.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he only say in his last q&a that 2 kids is all they will have. Why do that when you kno you’re having a third

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely pregnant again, going back to work to work up her maternity leave.
She'd need to have the stamps paid up to date by 2021 to claim Maternity this year, if its next year shes "due" She'd need stamps up to date for 2022..
---
Those kids are Feral... ive never seen the likes of it ever...
I reckon shes getting her teeth sorted, freebie obviously

Reactions: 6
She'd need to have the stamps paid up to date by 2021 to claim Maternity this year, if its next year shes "due" She'd need stamps up to date for 2022..
---
Those kids are Feral... ive never seen the likes of it ever...
I reckon shes getting her teeth sorted, freebie obviously
Bonnie goes on the same way as Sofia does. Sofia is Suzanne’s daughter, AKA more than a mamma or something like that on IG.

He gets right on my left tit when he's with HIS OWN KIDS!!!! He moans and annoys the kids and they are equally as moany off camera with him antagonizing the f**k out of them AND this is considered content! Jaysus wept!
And where is she flying out the door to all the time? That's nearly every Saturday she's MIA and lots during the week too, I'm all for equal things and time off etc . especially if you're a SAHM, but she's got it well sussed for the free time 😂😂😂

He gets right on my left tit when he's with HIS OWN KIDS!!!! He moans and annoys the kids and they are equally as moany off camera with him antagonizing the f**k out of them AND this is considered content! Jaysus wept!
And where is she flying out the door to all the time? That's nearly every Saturday she's MIA and lots during the week too, I'm all for equal things and time off etc . especially if you're a SAHM, but she's got it well sussed for the free time 😂😂😂
The kids are going to pay for their parents stupidity in school. They are going to be every teachers nighmare.

I think she after getting a PT job.

The kids are going to pay for their parents stupidity in school. They are going to be every teachers nighmare.

I think she after getting a PT job.
Oh d'ya reckon she got a job? Well that's fair enough.
But can you imagine him screeching in the yard when that child is going to school 🤯 I'd be hauling my child out of that school and home schooling 😳
On the screeching part, he actually told the daughter not to be screaming yesterday when he was talking to her😳 I mean monkey see, monkey do💁

Reactions: 4
They're so unfit to bring up kids..They cannot communicate without screaching I'd hate to see how he is off camera

No way she's working, she's as lazy as duck? just like him. They just want everything handed to them for free.

Reactions: 5
Neither of them know what work is. Borna is a stay at home mammy who has no shame in posting reels of the house looking like a tip. The kids are allowed to run riot even though she is at home all day with them. It makes ya wonder what she actually does all day 🤔 As for Queeran 🤡 between his teeth, pile, show, court case and general lazinesshe hasn't put in too many full weeks in work this year yet.

Reactions: 6
Think she's working for that salon they done a comp with lately, eternal beauty or something. She posted about learning what you love lately and it was skincare. She said before she did nails

Reactions: 5
Instead of doing a make up course that in fairness won’t improve her she should go back and take third class spelling lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bleeping carry on of him over a pile. There is absolutely nothing this 🤡 wouldn't do for gram content 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.