Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain what happened for those of us blocked please?
He was reported to ASAI for not declaring an Ad for spotlight
He got really aggressive and says he hopes he gets the persons details and accuses them if being liars trying to cause him finsncial loss
He said the ad was marked paid partnership and he's also sonclear about ads (🤣🤣🤣🤣)
This is a screenshot if the Ad - good luck finding Paid Partnership in it cos I couldn't and ALL the questions the "liar" had to fill out

Screenshot_20230503_191651_Instagram.jpg

He then posted this "proof" but you will notice paid partnership is different on each story

Screenshot_20230503_191823_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 3
He was reported to ASAI for not declaring an Ad for spotlight
He got really aggressive and says he hopes he gets the persons details and accuses them if being liars trying to cause him finsncial loss
He said the ad was marked paid partnership and he's also sonclear about ads (🤣🤣🤣🤣)
This is a screenshot if the Ad - good luck finding Paid Partnership in it cos I couldn't and ALL the questions the "liar" had to fill out

View attachment 2147103

He then posted this "proof" but you will notice paid partnership is different on each story

View attachment 2147113
Thank you. They rarely put ad or pr or anything on. He's still an idiot then 🤣

Reactions: 6
Wow that face.
I mean…he does tell everyone to be ‘up and ahh it’ and when someone is on the ball then and reports something he literally cannot take it. All of the horrible instagram people out there who don’t put up Ad or gifted or whatever and are reported and fined, they actually don’t come on to give out. They want to keep it on the down low but not this one…no he’s going full Liam Neeson…”I will find you and I will kill you”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is a. Ugly little weasel , a bully, I remember him bullying that woman he too to court, he was aggressive, swearing etc. I did post screenshots on a thread way back . He done lives etc.. Nast piece of scruffy 💩 answer them both better, clean the house, s clean themselves . the noise from the house, him her and kids all screeching ..

Reactions: 12
I'm going to watch his page like a hawk and I'll be reporting any little thing from now on

He's bleeping fuming 😤 nasty tit head

Reactions: 14
He's never posted his free teeth as an add or loads of Grennans stuff he's free wine his stay in the Galway bay hotel the only hotel they ever paid for they done nothing but complain Orna said it awful they even get a turn down service the bleeping notions of her

• Haha
He's never posted his free teeth as an add or loads of Grennans stuff he's free wine his stay in the Galway bay hotel the only hotel they ever paid for they done nothing but complain Orna said it awful they even get a turn down service the bleeping notions of her
Get all the screen shots and send them into ASAI... its the only way to get rid of the creep

Reactions: 2
Borna the unkempt beggar after fecking free crocs now , they will go with the stained clothes and I the hair that never loos brushed..

Reactions: 5
Could be a long night for them 🤣🤣
I stayed there in a suite and didn't sleep a wink place is definitely haunted
it was the old psychiatric hospital. We stayed there last year and had 3 fellas trying to enter our room at night. was awful

• Wow
Reactions: 5
it was the old psychiatric hospital. We stayed there last year and had 3 fellas trying to enter our room at night. was awful
I read all about the history and ghosts that haunt the place even they couldn't stand Qkieran and Borna
Ita a bit of a walk out if town and so big gets a lot of stags and hens
Service and staff were both woeful when I stayed and spa needed updating very dirty broken tiles therapist (who was lovely) was ex staff back for the day as they had nobody else to do treatments (they weren't afraid to say amd told me why they left)

Reactions: 2
Borna...how the fok can the month be flying by when it's only at 5th...as I said before, if nothing clever to say then say SFA.

Don't apologise for not being on...again you've nothing clever to say to your "fans" so stay quiet, tell your hubby that too but I am sure we will hear from him soon now as he's home alone and "wrecked" from minding the kids.

• Haha
Also saying how great kieran is at the ads and tagging asai. There are plenty more that he has not tagged as ad or sp so they really should stay quiet or they will be reported for all them aswell all the grennans stuff he is paid by grennans so should be marked as ad check your archive kieran

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.