Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The advert "Op" earlier from him and the big smiley emoji before the #ad...he's a class A bleep isn't he

Andrea Roche is worse to be associated with him...she's after her shilling too lest we forget.

Borna posts about twice a week...she's some influencer eh!!!

Reactions: 8
The advert "Op" earlier from him and the big smiley emoji before the #ad...he's a class A bleep isn't he

Andrea Roche is worse to be associated with him...she's after her shilling too lest we forget.

Borna posts about twice a week...she's some influencer eh!!!
Maybe Andrea Roche should be investigated?

Reactions: 3
Omg what did I just see, him prancing around like a 5 yr old ballerina. It's not right, just come out!

Reactions: 12
No words needed 🙊🙊🙊
Really taking the mick out of Just Jordan, bigger fool her sending to that scruffy pair, what an utter twit he looks always loos dirt like he needs a good wash 🧽 and no #ad or gift displayed.. more for ASA ...
They bought hoodies as she said kirean bought them for her anniversary

Reactions: 2
They bought hoodies as she said kirean bought them for her anniversary
Makes a change then, greedy pair usually beg.. tagging for freebies in that post... Wering his wife’s clothes 🙊🙊🙊 like really how man men would you see posting that

Reactions: 5
I can't believe they don't have health insurance!
Plenty don't sadly.
I've it through work and pay for my other half and children at a reduced rate and have had it for I'd say 25 years.
Saved us plenty of money down the years and you can claim back on various daily costs like doctor, dentist, physio, optician etc.

Those two would nearly be on the beg for health insurance. With young kids i cannot believe they don't have it, cover is reasonable.

Reactions: 6
I’ve heath insurance, and a good premium at that but I still need to pay 180/200 for my appointments. Yes I can claim back 50% but I pay €1200 a year for it so you’d wonder is it even worth it. Surely he will pay consultant appointment of 200 or so and then have to pay for the procedure?

Reactions: 3
I’ve heath insurance, and a good premium at that but I still need to pay 180/200 for my appointments. Yes I can claim back 50% but I pay €1200 a year for it so you’d wonder is it even worth it. Surely he will pay consultant appointment of 200 or so and then have to pay for the procedure?
Let him off...he has the cash or vouchers or will be on the scrounge

Pre existing conditions not covered either...he is screwed hahaha

Yes, agreed if it's worth it but having seen close family rely on it I tend to think it is.

Reactions: 5
What idiots would ask her what she has for breakfast 🙈
Her followers...her fans...don't you know!!!

Seriously like, wtf does she think she is.

She had a story up the other day on a women's BMI and offered advice, I mean the lady had gone for a checkup and was told she was overweight by a nurse...then Orna chimes in. Sorry now, was that lady wanting the sympathy card? If your overweight by BMI levels your overweight, people need to know what this looks at...levels are marginal with height and weight etc but I would not go crying to orna...words fail me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They jump from shop to shop depending on the paycheck, how can you believe him then

Reactions: 2
We should send it to tesco and ask them what they think and this is the reason no one trusts these influencers

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.