Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Fu*k sake who in Gods name wants 2 watch feckin Orna on stories. The sneaky hooded eyes on her, old fashioned hair-do sitting off in her dressing gown. I have seen it all now, he’s bad enough but her?

Reactions: 4
For Fu*k sake who in Gods name wants 2 watch feckin Orna on stories. The sneaky hooded eyes on her, old fashioned hair-do sitting off in her dressing gown. I have seen it all now, he’s bad enough but her?
I can't unsee the fact one eye is alot hooded than the other 🤣 #sneaky

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear God can you imagion liveing next door to them you would want ear plugs.

Reactions: 3
It’s the placement of her ear piercings that bother me, they’re neither here nor there🙃

Reactions: 3
It’s the placement of her ear piercings that bother me, they’re neither here nor there🙃
Awh stop just looked there now and can’t un-see it or else one is longer than the other anyway still a miserable looking goof

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Completely get that Oran is trying to put herself out there for freebies etc as kieran is clearly drying up and far more female brands and all that......

However as for them it makes no sense why they didn't just go for the family account
Family accounts do well and could have gotten them far more sponsorships if they want to sell their kids and people would be far more inclined to follow than following a random plain Jane

Reactions: 8
Move over all you Huns there is a new Hun in town 🤣🤣 The head on her wearing a sleeping bag and the glasses on the head 🧙‍♀️🥱🤢Surely that. Woman never asked her to pose with her , bet it was screechy dirty beard b🤬🤬🤬ox ... She reminds me of that woman from ‘On the buses’ the one in the sidecar of the motorbike ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is a plain Jane...I said it so many times.
And he is a knob.
What’s laughable is she’ll only lets him put her pic up when she is dressed up so she obviously thinks that pic of her today in bright pink duvet is nice 🙈😂😂 She’s completely hunched over and looks absolutely ridiculous - him in shorts and her as if like she’s going on an artic exploration
---
Move over all you Huns there is a new Hun in town 🤣🤣 The head on her wearing a sleeping bag and the glasses on the head 🧙‍♀️🥱🤢Surely that. Woman never asked her to pose with her , bet it was screechy dirty beard b🤬🤬🤬ox ... She reminds me of that woman from ‘On the buses’ the one in the sidecar of the motorbike ...
😂😂😂 I just jumped in giving out about the stupid duvet/sleeping bag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
a huge hoodie under it too hottest day of the year so far here.. She's an absolute state of a woman, unkept& unwashed, with 0 personality.

Reactions: 5
I'm so influenced by them.
Pair of nobody's.

Going around thinking they are celebs ffs.

Who recalls a great shop in ennis sending him clothes last year, never saw them on him again.

He needs a power hose tbh.

Reactions: 4
“We’re painting”…. “Aren’t we Bonnie”
“We’re painting daffodils “… “Aren’t we Bonnie” 🙄
Jaysus she’s painful 😣

• Haha
Setting / Changing up the page into her own name worked!!! free hair products as if there isn’t enough of them flogging that Voduz crap, her voice is painful 😣

Did you hear Bonnie telling them to Shut Up, they were shouting over each other... even Bonnie cant bare their screeching

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Setting / Changing up the page into her own name worked!!! free hair products as if there isn’t enough of them flogging that Voduz crap, her voice is painful 😣
U know your a Z list instahun when you get that voduz crap sent to you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.