Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me, he has feck all to sell and is very much a one trip pony with his stupid catch phrases that he screams at the screen, his trips to the shops or Chinese and any amount of tit not touching the back of his "troh"🙄 he hasn't even had a gig selling those stupid sweets 😂😂😂 they'd be better off cutting their losses and quitting 💁 his Andy Warhol 15 minutes is up I think 💁🙏🙏🙏
that sweet company has gone in liquidation

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did he do his live to announce the dates for his next shows which I still can't believe people pay to attend

Reactions: 1
Another show are his fans that desperate for a night out that they would spend their money on tickets to go and watch these two fools I’d rather never go out than torture myself watching and listening to him screaming it’s bad enough looking at his page the odd time I do 🤣😬

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Another show are his fans that desperate for a night out that they would spend their money on tickets to go and watch these two fools I’d rather never go out than torture myself watching and listening to him screaming it’s bad enough looking at his page the odd time I do 🤣😬
I know for a fact that hotel have been looking to get him there for about the last 2 years. So it wasn't hard for him to find a location for the shows

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was in that hotel once, never again, hotel was alright but the locals that were around were not🤣 Never again

Reactions: 1
Oh they must be desperate but it’s business for them
Cheap food.
Fill the rooms.
Women mad for the beer on those nights.
Money for jam and give KC and his mot a decent room and free dinner and hotel is laughing.

Hotel are in it for themselves, not the clown and his summer show...would you actually be right going to it.

Imagine the type that would pay to see that tit 🙄🙄🙄 you’d despair at some peoples intelligence or lack off 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 8
In 27 years I'm on my third washing machine, 2nd fridge and 2nd microwave and 2nd cooker. How can these two have so many issues with electrical appliances. That sensor issue should be easy to sort if they had the washing machine handbook. Manually drain the machine for a start lads if ye are reading here.

I know for a fact that hotel have been looking to get him there for about the last 2 years. So it wasn't hard for him to find a location for the shows
Would love if you could give more info after the event
Sales can't be going to well, plugging the hotel rooms again tonight.
Didn't sell out in hours line the last shows - I'm delighted the greedy grabby pair are realising their time is up

Reactions: 7
Beg beg beg... please someone gift us new kitchen appliances... sure ye are all legends!!!!

Sales can't be going to well, plugging the hotel rooms again tonight.
Thought the exact same,first night was "blaa blaa ye legends" then every night since he's popped the ad up on his feed 😂 if I'm not mistaken his previous "shows' were booked out within days 💁

Have they finally realised that people don't have money to be going to the likes of their shows.

I wouldn’t go to one of their shows if I got a free ticket but what would be different about this one than the others?? From what I can tell it’s a set format, a load of Instagram businesses flogging their tat when you arrive, then queue up for a picture with the ‘Corrigans’ 🤢
and then the cheapest food the hotel can provide (that KC and Borena don’t even have to eat!!)
followed by Queeran thinking he’s some ex Boyband member screeching at the top of his voice!!

This gave me a giggle- you'd swear she had a million followers worried about her and then the "So strange coming back for the chats after so long" shes only took this page over a few weeks ago under false pretences 🤣

Screenshot_20230420_215909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
They actually had to fix the washing machine themselves 😂god love them they finally checked it like any normal person would before coming on giving out looking for freebies 😡 but poor Ornas phone is still fecked (begging again) seriously wtaf 😱 is she like sorry

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Doses this pair.

You're one coming on, feels so strange coming on to stories...go away will ya. You stole a page in effect, you have nothing to say and we don't really care as we live in the real world and the Corrigans dont register beyond offaly🤣.

Think it's time to pack in this influencer crack, if you've nothing to say say nothing...wise words you guys need to pay heed to.
---
I actually heard that a large click of people went and bought the tickets and have no intention of going. They are willing to take the hit just to see the event be a flop.

Let's sit back and see if it's true.

Could be a reason the rooms are not selling!!!

Reactions: 6
Doses this pair.

You're one coming on, feels so strange coming on to stories...go away will ya. You stole a page in effect, you have nothing to say and we don't really care as we live in the real world and the Corrigans dont register beyond offaly🤣.

Think it's time to pack in this influencer crack, if you've nothing to say say nothing...wise words you guys need to pay heed to.
---
I actually heard that a large click of people went and bought the tickets and have no intention of going. They are willing to take the hit just to see the event be a flop.

Let's sit back and see if it's true.

Could be a reason the rooms are not selling!!!
Just curious how have the large click of people bought tickets if they aren't on sale till 28th April?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.