Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They allow the kids run wild and the dog lying on it filthy not even a throw under it a pair of scruffy c##ts

Reactions: 5
Defo looking for a free sofa clean, I would be so embarrassed to show what they allowed their child do to the sofa! You raise children to know what's good or bold.

Reactions: 6
He did a collab with love the mug but the next lot of mugs were with some other company maybe it was Shannon pottery?? There was some sort of drama there with love the mug but I can’t remember exactly!!

Pi**ing laughing here at him in the car this afternoon-the notions 😂😂😂😂😂 He said we’re booking for 1.15 or some thing like that and then says “and here we are still sitting on the avenue “ 😂😂😂😂 Is he now calling the 1 car space out side his house “the avenue” 😂🙈

• Haha
Lucozade and chocolate for breakfast, KFC for lunch, I bet its Chinese for dinner.

The state of the house, messy kitchen floor, stuff all over the sofa, their a lazy pair of shites. Imagine taking beauty tips off him and those cool balls.

Reactions: 3
They really make raising children look like a nightmare and a tit show! I know a single parent with 2 children of similar ages and it's not nearly as chaotic and manic round their house😳but then that parent doesn't spend hours looking for freebies or on their phone 99.9% of the day💁 and he's home a helluva lot more than most dad's, so it shouldn't look that mental, there's two of them FFS 🙄

Reactions: 9
No invite to the new place owned byShane Lowry , Mc Gowan was there and other Huns... no Gorry either . 🙊🙊🙊

Reactions: 4
No invite to the new place owned byShane Lowry , Mc Gowan was there and other Huns... no Gorry either . 🙊🙊🙊
And the state of Lisa McGowan at it 😂😂 her and Borna should be besties because none of the two of them have any friends or fashion sense

Reactions: 7
Why is he in Galway and all goodies they left in the room Anyone else staying would not get that without paying extra. He must not work anyway as he is never in now. Does she not work as her maternity leave is well done by now

Reactions: 8
She hasn't work since Bonnie was born she never returned to work after her maternity leave am open to correction on that as only became aware of him then.

As if Galway need anyone to advertise the Christmas markets. First beggy Gorry and gang and now these tramps.

Reactions: 8
It's time businesses gave to those in need, those that can't afford a night away, people who are struggling who might have a bit of appreciation for a night in a nice hotel. These Huns appreciate nothing they are given continuously on the beg. It's so infuriating. Normal people struggling day to day and then there are these idiot's.

Reactions: 14
omg I just wouldn't put a tree up, it looks ridiculous.
And do they think its funny to be so bitter to each other on Instagram like surely if that was real you wouldn't post it! And let me tell you there would be alot of women out there that would be getting talked down to and treated like tit for real, so these 2 need to think about that before they post their Instagram fights!

Reactions: 9
Awh now why bother, just screams LAZY that you can’t even bother to teach kids or dog boundaries, two absolute SLOBS, how the hell
Have they a flollowing they are VILE 🤮moan moan moan they are both as bad as each other

Did they even show anything from the latest free hotel stay, why hotels bother gift these fools, when the never share anything

Did they even show anything from the latest free hotel stay, why hotels bother gift these fools, when the never share anything
Ya he has , a pathetic reel of what he did nothing about the hotel only when he is back ( I’m presuming) shaking an empty G&T glass probably looking for a freebie at the time !!!

Reactions: 2
Awh now why bother, just screams LAZY that you can’t even bother to teach kids or dog boundaries, two absolute SLOBS, how the hell
Have they a flollowing they are VILE 🤮moan moan moan they are both as bad as each other
its the mismatched socks and PJ's for me.
I don't understand PJ's all day it's actually the worst look.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.