Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He fairly packed them in like sardines.

And what's with the doggy dentures? Surely braces didn't do that to him? Big turkey teeth head on him

Reactions: 4
He fairly packed them in like sardines.

And what's with the doggy dentures? Surely braces didn't do that to him? Big turkey teeth head on him
He got composite bonding straight after the braces. He couldn't even be botheres to whiten how own teeth properly before he got them. More fool the dentist for doing them, for free. See now in a few years when they're falling off and need replacing.

Reactions: 8
Remember he invited and paid for Julie Haynes to attend so that’s his level of respectability ______

He got composite bonding straight after the braces. He couldn't even be botheres to whiten how own teeth properly before he got them. More fool the dentist for doing them, for free. See now in a few years when they're falling off and need replacing.
Any dentist that has to do teeth for free id run a mile from….most professional good dentist have genuine waiting lists.

Reactions: 9
Surely Orna knows what she’s married to?? Is it a marriage of convenience / friendship between them?? How on earth can she take him seriously surrounded by a bunch of middle aged women. His demeanour, how he speaks, the super skinny jeans.. he’s not even trying to hide his true self!

Reactions: 10
So he’s gay and married to this girl orna? I’m so confused. God love her but had she no one to help her pick an outfit for last night? She looks like a child.

Reactions: 6
It’s very telling when we see the calibre of the other instagrammers with followers that went to his show. Scum.

Reactions: 7
Think I got to delete some of my Insta. Only fecking posing with these two greedy hungry yolks.. I actually thought the were educated, intelligent normal humans.. but lord jasus I know they are married a fair few years but surely not that bored as to go spend the weekend in a hotel with that shower of f🤬🤬🤬s could have gone to a concert and seen real talent . Even ‘The Boss ‘ he would have been cheaper a d easier on the eye.

So 650 goody bags , 650 people at the shows at 70 euro per tickets 45,500 grand plus I'd say a percentage of the stalls that are there and I'd say he is barely paying 15 per head for food to the hotel because mean kieran would do a deal because
Of the money spent at the bar so he is raking it in . I hope he is declaring all his income to revenue
Report the b🤬🤬🤬ox , it’s easier if in Ireland they ignore you if out of the country. Also report him to ASA he is not declaring , #gufts, #ads etc. I reported another Offaly one , they sent me a letter of acknowledgment, she is still there like the rest of them getting away with it.. Insta do feck all so they are getting away with taking it in. The government soon down on you if you run your own business and not declaring every little thing.
I just don’t get folk watching those two clowns who appear uneducated he can’t talk properly for starters , they have no talent and jasus fairly well down the line when the lord was dishing out looks.. a fool and his money’ and them two talentless yolk raking it in..

🤮
🤮🤮 the food and the state of them, her dress is too small and the hair in a ponytail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh I have reported him to the asai got a letter to say they are investigating him also reported his mate scumbag julie

Reactions: 3
And now they want to a night in dec no meal no goodie bags and charging 30 euro. This carry on has to stop. That is exploiting people to fund them

And now they want to a night in dec no meal no goodie bags and charging 30 euro. This carry on has to stop. That is exploiting people to fund them
I'm heading to my local on the 3rd December, I'm gonna reserve a section in the pub,I'm gonna dress up like an elf, I'm gonna jump up on the table and call ye all legends for being there, I'm gonna crack stupid jokes about my other half and sure we're just all gonna hang out and have the crack, the drinks won't touch the back o'me troah, and I'll just keep thanking you all profusely for turning up, sure it'll be a great night! You can have a photo with me too👏👏
Now, I'm gonna charge you 30e for being there, but I'm sure you'll all come along cuz I'm great crack all the same💁🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Skin care for that mush ?? Stuffing food into his greedy grabby gob... why gift that desperate dirty looking beggar

And as well as the freebies he will get paid to promote them... them pair of desperate looking gold are coining it in.. get reporting to revenue folks . No gifts or ads on posts report to ASA

A room like that and he is not even staying in it... Business must be booming there then
Just realised it’s an event , I thought he was getting skin, beauty treatments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has he any other words in his vocabulary other than, "legend", "won't touch the back of me throat", "thingymebob", "I'm starvin" (whilst stuffing his gob with free food)..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has he lost his job as he never seems to be working j now but sure why would he need to after all the money he made at the weekend

Reactions: 5
Has he lost his job as he never seems to be working j now but sure why would he need to after all the money he made at the weekend
You call it pure greed. Out of the money they made at the weekend he’d need to send a few € on his wife. The pitiful state of her all weekend, tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.