Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I don’t watch their stories much but I used to and I think they can’t those kids at alll, that’s why they probably didn’t leave the hotel!! They might as well be at home if that’s the case!! It’s. Horrendous drive for a start, we did it years ago and I was heavily pregnant 30+ weeks, my waters started to go and I insisted on getting home to my own hospital 🙈 never again!

#transparency

VIP Member
well he is still on the road. And the guards around here pull over at traffic lights and charge people who are using their phone while stopped at the lights. So it's definitely in the law somewhere.

He's not pulled over
I see in England it's stated about stopping at traffic lights, couldn't find it on an Irish google search, would love the link or written words if anybody can find it for loads of influencers threads.

Screenshot_20230515_212908_com.huawei.browser_edit_45702349117505.jpg

Evan

VIP Member
I never knew he had a younger brother 😳goes to show you how much attention I give him 😂😂 so is it just the one or did "mammy" have a few after himself? I'd say he gets the arse slagged off him about Kieran being his brother😂😂😂

#transparency

VIP Member
Paying for everything, posting Darcys link and promoting them... no Huns lik KS or promotes a company mot unless there is something in it for them! How many Huns does this company gift already . I swear if I was local I would tell everyone how they would end up paying extra for the greedy grabbers mainly in Offaly... Plenty of other companies around who are not gifting greedy vile beggars..
Like wouldn’t you know he would ot be rushing out to PAY for a tv , most likely discounted as she commented on live last night... All that work would not be cheap , still got kids room and downstairs to do ...
Huns don’t promote for free!! . How are they going to fill them shelves ? they don’t appear to have much clothes .
Who is KS?