Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
weeks ago he said there was only two sets of furniture left as it was all sold out. How then is he still pushing this tit this week. More lies caught rotten

Reactions: 7
He's a walking advert.
The shoes he'd on today were the ones gifted for one of his shows.
The teeth were also gifted.

Missus has been quiet hasn't she this week, she'll be on whining tomorrow now sure.

Confirmation didn't look too exciting did it.

Reactions: 2
Holy mother of God his video cutting the laurels wud make ya a nervous wreck. Great advertising for grennans showing that lunatic running around chasing someone wit a hedge trimmers no safety gear on at all. How do the people that live there not sell up n move out

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg I just watched his post..I cannot believe that the strimmer was still on when he was chasing that.. what an absolute gobshite..sorry 2 gobshites BOrna the bigger fool recording laughing and skitting. Outrageous

Reactions: 2
Iv seen someone lose the tip of their finger with one of these. it slipped they weren't running with it.
He's unhinged .. if he was my neighbour he wouldn't be cutting them on my side to then chase me I'd have the guards out

Reactions: 4
He is begging for free food tonight , she is taking him out , not booked anywhere ! Mention the places he is hoping for after all he is a fussy eater 🤣🤣🤣 lord Jasus did he really say that!! The amount of crap junk them two eat and he comes out with that...
---
He should be reported to welfare services running with a chainsaw line that and children in the house . And judging by how wild his kids can be one could have run out , children get excited when the see adults behaving like that . They are one of the most dangerous garden tools ever. What an utter brainless moron he is ... and her allowing it with her children there...

Reactions: 3
Allegedly his first time using one and the next clip running after the neighbour

To me it's all staged and orna has lawnmower on for noise of hedge trimmer
Even if it was staged he is not exactly promoting health & safety.. any business that would employ for marketing or sales needs a talking too. She is actually worse but cleary the 2 of them are as thick as tit.

Reactions: 6
Off they go in their car...to smyths...Will you get up early and head to the coast and the beach and get fresh air ffs.
One of the nicest days in the year and off they head to a toy shop...how boring guys...how boring.

Reactions: 6
Off they go in their car...to smyths...Will you get up early and head to the coast and the beach and get fresh air ffs.
One of the nicest days in the year and off they head to a toy shop...how boring guys...how boring.
Weren't they only in Smyth's last weekend or the one before? 🙄 He goes running and walking surely to God he can bring them for a play in a park? It's not as if he's not physically fit FFS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.