Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she going home to reset when she stuck to mindful eating and exercised when she was away.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohhh Kieran u might be stopped but this is still ILLEGAL!!

You're not pulled over, you are at traffic lights On the Road and your clearly holding your phone!
Is there a paragraph in Irish law which states you cannot hold a phone while the engine is running? Any link?

Reactions: 1
He is in charge of a vehicle on a public road regardless whether he is stopped at traffic lights he has not pulled over off the road

Reactions: 5
Is there a paragraph in Irish law which states you cannot hold a phone while the engine is running? Any link?
well he is still on the road. And the guards around here pull over at traffic lights and charge people who are using their phone while stopped at the lights. So it's definitely in the law somewhere.

He's not pulled over

Reactions: 1
well he is still on the road. And the guards around here pull over at traffic lights and charge people who are using their phone while stopped at the lights. So it's definitely in the law somewhere.

He's not pulled over
I see in England it's stated about stopping at traffic lights, couldn't find it on an Irish google search, would love the link or written words if anybody can find it for loads of influencers threads.

Screenshot_20230515_212908_com.huawei.browser_edit_45702349117505.jpg

I see in England it's stated about stopping at traffic lights, couldn't find it on an Irish google search, would love the link or written words if anybody can find it for loads of influencers threads.

View attachment 2172621
I don't know where to look for the actual wording but all I know is plenty have got caught in my area for this at one specific lights and the few that didn't pay up ended up with more points and a bigger fine through court

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.