Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lady posted in Thread 2 post number 971 with her side of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kieran was not bother by that woman, he posted a tik tok about her at the time. Why didnt he just block her?

Screenshot_20221102_190155_com.huawei.browser_edit_15013057113854.jpg

The fact she has been named she must have entered a guilty plea. If it was to be decided/contested she would be anon until it’s done. Girl if you are here I support you fully. I think this is a bad PR stunt by kieran because he thinks he’s in for €€€- that’s not what happens! This will decide a consequence for the woman (so probation act or fine) he would have to take another case based on that then for ‘damages’ but as pointed out he was living on freebies at the time & has sold out shows since and still so very little proof of €€ cost !

Just checking back on thread 2, the opticians shared the tiktok at the time.

Screenshot_20221102_192147_com.huawei.browser_edit_16203843903777.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I hope she's okay and I'm sickened that those pieces of tit are getting away with it. They should be made an example of. Imagine having such sad lives to set up a fake profile last night to post those comments. Not a bleeping brain cell between them.

Reactions: 11
brandambassador,
The fact she has been named she must have entered a guilty plea. If it was to be decided/contested she would be anon until it’s done.

No, that’s not the case. Newspapers can fully report even when someone is just charged/accused. Only time defendants name is not published is if
A) they are minor
B) would identify the injured party in case of a rape or sexual assault or minor injured party

all other times names are given even when at allegation/charge time. Her solr has hinted however that she will plead guilty so that will likely happen

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can someone explain, who took the case, was it Kieran and Orna or the wine company and glasses company or all of them?

He would have to show a loss if earnings , but sure if anything he has made more money in the last year. Imagine getting someone charged with harassment because they complained about you. She didn't harass him so I don't understand how the guards brought the case obviously guards have nothing to be doing down in offaly

Reactions: 9
Was he not on the steps of the court a few months back, and was all nervous about going etc but he said it was for a speeding ticket or something💁or am I getting my influencers mixed up?
ALSO the pic up above of him waving and saying when your haters still follow you (or whatever it was) LLL liked the post, I'd say it was possibly the last time she liked anything of his 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she would be too high brow for him now 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
His new teeth are still yellow so he's no advertisement ld say that job in Grenans is a cover up to avoid paying taxes in full Borna s teeth are even worse any1 who buys his cheap tac needs their heads seen to

Surely Mullingar Opticans should not have shared personal info of a client or potential client ?? The fact he implied they gave him info would definitely put me of ever using them. No professional business should ever be doing that. They never have got involved with taking sides with that clown of a man .

Now I am no expert on law. Been a former business owner I would never have entered into petty disputes like that , all they have done is made themselves look totally unprofessional, sharing his Tic Toc post for instance . I can’t believe this even ended up in court ! As it has that drip of a man should also be told off , not made to look a victim !
They are traumatized, my 🍑, they were back to Insta, Tic Toc and mocking , he used foul aggressive language on the lives . shame they were not screenshot , he was also called out on grid posts for his aggressive language aimed at this female .

Last edited:
Bet a lot of people will run scared of him just like when the LLL one had her HC that gained her feck all... Now us lot will still be here expressing our views on content that they post, it will all be true , all your posts are public for all to see.
So there Ye go Moanay Borna Ona shove that up yer pipesy and smoke it
What have you achieved ? Only made yourselves out to be bigger dopes , had the two businesses remained professional instead of feeding your pathetic ego it would have got nowhere , bet they regret it now .
No doubt though there will be articles on Non descript news Goss and Evoke about how you were traumatized, maybe the Late Show will want you to make an appearance 🤣🤣🤣 Living with Lucy tagging 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.