Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Model delusions 🤣🤣🤣 the white skinny ankles on show, trying to pose 🤣🤣 Is that a trend now?? Was it last week he mentioned about wearing more fashion ?? Hey presto some dope company gifts him. Hope he showered beforehand?
Why would beauty, hair clothing companies gift them, then your one who claims miracle results with her laser treatments hires him to promote ! , I don’t get it. Are they actually influencing people ?? Look at them ! Moaning like an auld couple on the sofa , she moans from morning til night , the kids screaming, him screeching ... Begging for pillows now ???

I know someone who asked him. No response. Where the fuck did that money go

Me too and the person i recognised is a high level worker in hse and very intelligent. I still astounded
Same here , Could not believe my eyes when I seen a daughter of a late friend of mine. I Could just picture her saying ‘ why would you pay to see that b🤬🤬🤬ox’ is there a shortage of places to go, events etc? You would have a better night in the pub with a bit of music from local musicians .. Pay to see them two , utter madness
The live just now 153 watching hardly any comments and him eating 🤮🤮🤮
Comment about the spoon 🤣🤣 is that a dig about mugs ???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Kitty76

The questions after the sentences! Someone mention it yesterday too. We braved it... haven't we?
Going in to Sv... aren't we? Meanwhile not a peep from the child. So pointless.

Also ridiculous how she is always out of the seat and crawling on the seats of the car. No manners. They'd do anything for any easy life

Turmeric123

VIP Member
New thread

TikToc

VIP Member
He's getting ripped on messages with his sell of some water bottle, even featuring the child completely in the ad too😡 but he's fooked up because he's being shredded in the comments, the sooner the better these insta hungry huns are revealed for what they are, Instagram does QVC💁
What are they saying? For the blocked ones x

whocarez

VIP Member
I was in that hotel once, never again, hotel was alright but the locals that were around were not🤣 Never again