Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyout2000

VIP Member
So there away to Sligo for a few nights did she not go back to work after having teddy? He must be off work for the week? Does Bonnie not go to Playschool or that

Reactions: 1

Missycoco

VIP Member
Some gym offering he a freebie! How would he cope among all the big muscled fellas and lassies .
The way he goes on about a bloody spice bag , big greedy hungry lump of lard..
They are trying everything, he waiting to record him after he told her to be ready . Pathetic! All dried up you pair of boring old fashioned feckers . Seen Gorry peddle the keys so now they are giving it a go .

Missycoco

VIP Member
Goes to show how boring they are even their thread has gone quiet
Still not looking any cleaner after the free soap , maybe the never send any instructions on how to use 🙊🙊

#transparency

VIP Member
How longer will this poor dog survive I wonder . Yolks like that pair should not be allowed animals , once the puppy, kitten stage is gone they are banished. Did the other poor dog not end up been locked out in the shed at some point? I actually think though he is an animal lover but a big dope on caring for them. I don’t think the squeaking beggar though is much of an animal lover myself
What is he doing now to the dog, the other dog had it hard in the shed. I hate that they leave the dogs hair tied up all the time, must be so uncomfortable

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Don’t follow but why are they always dressed in rags. Is this part of their appeal to the clowns that buy tickets. 🤡🤡

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Did he do his live to announce the dates for his next shows which I still can't believe people pay to attend

#transparency

VIP Member
Ohhh Kieran u might be stopped but this is still ILLEGAL!!

You're not pulled over, you are at traffic lights On the Road and your clearly holding your phone!
Is there a paragraph in Irish law which states you cannot hold a phone while the engine is running? Any link?