Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Skin care for that mush ?? Stuffing food into his greedy grabby gob... why gift that desperate dirty looking beggar

And as well as the freebies he will get paid to promote them... them pair of desperate looking gold are coining it in.. get reporting to revenue folks . No gifts or ads on posts report to ASA

A room like that and he is not even staying in it... Business must be booming there then
Just realised it’s an event , I thought he was getting skin, beauty treatments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Karen4eva

Has anyone listened to the podcast? Taken one for the team and listen from start to finish and report back? I couldn't do it my anxiety would be through the roof listening to him screech n squeal😂😂😂 I'm just wondering if he can say string a (coherent) sentence without all his usual (boring AF) sayings?
I listened to about 10 minutes and then turned it off. Just talking nonsense, he didn’t seem prepared.

Dailychat

VIP Member
Can someone explain what happened for those of us blocked please?
Instastories.watch , instanavigation, iganony - there is loads of websites to use if an insta twat blocks you and you can watch all stories and posts there

😱🤢🤢 Would you be well, the absolute state of that car - who actually shows what utter pigs they are to the world. We’ve all had kids and know they make a mess but 💩

Househouse11

What happened with Teddy??
Orna & Teddy the child went shopping in Tullamore shopping centre but they lost the child's teddy & Orna crying cause the child won't sleep without it. The centre was closed but they got to contact security who checking cameras.

The child Teddy lost his teddy bear 😂😂oh and now he’s on mentioning the place they got the teddy for teddy seriously the drama !! My little one was the same with a particular bear thankfully it never got lost so Ikind of understand cause shealways had to sleep with it but parts of me think this is all for drama as his page is soo sooo bloody stale and boring 💤💤
Yes the child Teddy 😂

Delliemcc

I remember seeing this little pop up thing you can put them in to play, like a travel cot style - she's 100% hoping to be sent something similar

Skinner

VIP Member
He's climbing Croagh Patrick. Imagine them owning he'll be doing for the next few hours/days.

Missycoco

VIP Member
The dopey scruffy pair of mugs are back selling mugs ... more freebies sent to him , clothes this time. Like seriously why???
Yesterday he linked the Dentist and sweet place together!! Doors all of them

• Haha