Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
These clowns 🤡 need reporting daily. Never #af sp collab paid nothing. They keep doing it because they are getting off Scott free, let’s get together & change that. Report report report

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Skinner

VIP Member
Has he any other words in his vocabulary other than, "legend", "won't touch the back of me throat", "thingymebob", "I'm starvin" (whilst stuffing his gob with free food)..
He's thick as shit knows nothing about anything
and can't string a proper sentance together that makes sense. He makes me physically sick.

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
State of them all and him dressed as 🎅 what a full blown gobshite. Joooolie joining him tonight FFS.

Buddy4

VIP Member
Awh now why bother, just screams LAZY that you can’t even bother to teach kids or dog boundaries, two absolute SLOBS, how the hell
Have they a flollowing they are VILE 🤮moan moan moan they are both as bad as each other

Iris2020

VIP Member
Go ahead Kieran name the person then I hope the person puts in a complaint against you for a GDPR breach. These huns think the law doesn't apply to them at all. Imagine thinking you have the right to share someone's personal details online to your followers and that there would be no consequences absolute twat.

Attachments

newtothis_25

Wondering is Borna pregnant again as no sign lately just her boring nagging voice in the background but to be honest I’ve only had a quick glance of his stories lately but he came up on my tick-tock today????? In wellies and shorts hopping on a bin !!!!!how does he have a following and how to this day I still ask, wonder how would you pay to see these absolute sloths 😀
Highly doubt it according to the podcast he hasn’t slept with Borna in over a year because of the children 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Evan

VIP Member
Why does he call the Tiguan a jeep? It's not a jeep technically it's an SUV, but anyone with an SUV calls them cars, not jeeps 🙄🙄🙄

allthetruth

VIP Member
Setting / Changing up the page into her own name worked!!! free hair products as if there isn’t enough of them flogging that Voduz crap, her voice is painful 😣
U know your a Z list instahun when you get that voduz crap sent to you

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
Why would anyone want to buy A fleece or a hoody with grennans initials on it for? I don't get that 💁anyone care to explain?
I don't know any time I had a fleece with the name of a business on it I was working there
I certainly wudnt be buying a fleece with Grennans on it to be mistaken for an employee 🤣

• Haha

Chop chop

A post this morning about Vicky Phelan(rip) then 2 Funny Stories (well funny to him) then another post about Vicky, he is just so disrespectful. Most of Ireland are really upset about the passing of Vicky, I find it just bad form, and proves he only made those posts to look good, no feels behind them😡

• Angry

Buddy4

VIP Member
Wondering is Borna pregnant again as no sign lately just her boring nagging voice in the background but to be honest I’ve only had a quick glance of his stories lately but he came up on my tick-tock today????? In wellies and shorts hopping on a bin !!!!!how does he have a following and how to this day I still ask, wonder how would you pay to see these absolute sloths 😀

Reactions: 6

Evan

VIP Member
Why would anyone want to buy A fleece or a hoody with grennans initials on it for? I don't get that 💁anyone care to explain?

Skinner

VIP Member
Ok, I know they're only kids and it's a long time since I had smallies but instead of filming their bad behaviour and screeming into the phone, should he not be chastising them. They're wild. They have no control over them.

Ju Lie

It’s orna_corrigan_
Clever cunt just changed the name of the family account. Mortified for her. It’s nearly as bad as buying followers
On the bright side, and let's face it, she is as dull as dishwater so there is very few bright sides - she can have her very own Tattle with her instant followers.

• Sick
  • Haha