Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg cringing for each and every one who attended that shitshow
Ahhhh lord really .. poor woman thinks she is Adele or similar 🙈🙈 That dress is vile on her , bet it is one from the Stables that they can’t sell. Paying loyal Locals should really have a word with them and their gifting to Huns .
Liz Renay just done a post about his show she is in a state of shock , bet there are loads of Huns watching in disbelief . That screeching , running around with his hands up in the air looking like a waiter . well I guess he did not disappoint Tattlers , his behaviour was right on cue , his wife upstaged by Gorry , the hotel giving more mention to Gorry. I bet it’s a bit of anti climax in the Corrigam household today , but they will still be counting their bank balance which a load of 🤬 idiots helped build up..
if they were anyway genuine you’d actually feel sorry for them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Is it bad i am getting a thrill out of their show being a tit show, like what did people expect?

So she worked in dunnes, earned just above the minimum wage, what did he do previously?

They seem to be creaming it.

If 🍵 spill anything to go by, insta huns are a serious dose.

A primetime investigation would soften all their coughs.

Second show is sold out, fools and their money are easily parted it would seem 🙈
No doubt all booked today on the back of a whim and a drunken hangover from last night's escapades....

300 tickets sold for his second show in June at €75 (excluding booking fee)=€22500

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it bad i am getting a thrill out of their show being a tit show, like what did people expect?

So she worked in dunnes, earned just above the minimum wage, what did he do previously?

He worked in sports direct in Tullamore so same rough wages as her minimum wage or a little over it

A primetime investigation would soften all their coughs.

No doubt all booked today on the back of a whim and a drunken hangover from last night's escapades....
He worked in sports direct in Tullamore so same wages as her roughly, minimum wage or just above

Reactions: 3
Wonder what her ex work colleagues in Dunnes stores think of her 🤔
She has come a long way from Dunnes to running around the stage! She was very meek for a long time when he first started his page.

300 tickets sold for his second show in June at €75 (excluding booking fee)=€22500
What would come out of this total?
Hotel fees.
Dinner and glass of prosecco fee.
Lipsync fee.

Bet any money Julie Twins will be the next special guest.

She has come a long way from Dunnes to running around the stage!

Hotel fees.
Lipsync fee.

around where i am 25/30 max for the menu including welcome drinks and a pour of wine.
lipsync fee.

but then he has plus the vendors fees

Reactions: 2
What was the actual point of this show 🙈
What's the actual point of him?? Why is he famous, what the hell is the way he speaks? What was that event? Who are the people that would pay for that? I have so many questions 😂

Reactions: 11
She has come a long way from Dunnes to running around the stage! She was very meek for a long time when he first started his page.

Hotel fees.
Lipsync fee.

Dinner was 20€ max as it was a cheap tit menu. No beef etc. one starter. Prosecco was prob provided by the hotel becoz of all the shoutouts and promotion they think they got from him and Gorry. Lip sync was prob all freebies too becoz they are getting shoutouts, same with all the goodie bag fillers. He did not pay for one thing in them. Seriously a loaf of bread as a goodie bag filling. Stapletons are just up the road from him so they were free too

Looks like an absolute car crash of a night.. I thought there at least be a pic of them both together... keeping up with the corrigans more like corrigan trying to keep up with everyone else.

hes a sad man who can only get attention screaming.
wheres mrs corrigan first thing u would do is take a picture with your wife, no

Reactions: 5

Hotel fees.
Lipsync fee.

The grieving widow with the new boobs is getting over her grief very well. No pendant appeared. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I cringe at the thought of the type of person who would even consider going to something like this! All the screeching would give you a headache.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think he wasn’t on a high post show as I thought he’d be? Deffo some scandal went down

Reactions: 6
On Tea_spill_2022.. someone trying to make themselves feel better for wasting money 🤑🤣

I highly doubt Orna wanted to be in any pictures, definitely didn't look herself haha
Someone is easily pleased!! The paddy they got was literally the tiniest bottle possible, probably just one pub measure in it🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.