Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh my gosh , cringe 😬 so embarrassed 🙈 to even look at them. Her on the stage like she is a super model 🙈🙈🙈 She looked about 50 in that horrendous free dress from the stables €165 oh if anyone would like one it’s called the Orna dress . Laughing at the stables , bet they loose even more customers now . Then Gorry pops up in a white cheaply made mini , I won’t mention her shoes where her toes would be eye level with the guests🤮 😂 Him in the shorts 🤮 . The way he runs along the stage like he was Joe Dolan rip . Them people that paid to see that , it was like a scene from Benidorm , you were just waiting for Madge to appear in her wheelchair with a fag in her mouth . That is the most common cheap looking affair I have ever seen . €79 to watch them . No way would LLL and Crusty been seen there , the menu for a start . Did you notice as it got later the room was almost empty all the oldies had headed to bed , probably with a pkt of Panadol.
it really was the Gorry show, look at the way the hotel keeps tagging her , her welcome note, her room, her huge gutsy free breakfast . Notice no photos if her and Orna , no close ups at all of her . Oh dear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahhhh lord really .. poor woman thinks she is Adele or similar 🙈🙈 That dress is vile on her , bet it is one from the Stables that they can’t sell. Paying loyal Locals should really have a word with them and their gifting to Huns .
Liz Renay just done a post about his show she is in a state of shock , bet there are loads of Huns watching in disbelief . That screeching , running around with his hands up in the air looking like a waiter . well I guess he did not disappoint Tattlers , his behaviour was right on cue , his wife upstaged by Gorry , the hotel giving more mention to Gorry. I bet it’s a bit of anti climax in the Corrigam household today , but they will still be counting their bank balance which a load of 🤬 idiots helped build up..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh lord really .. poor woman thinks she is Adele or similar 🙈🙈 That dress is vile on her , bet it is one from the Stables that they can’t sell. Paying loyal Locals should really have a word with them and their gifting to Huns .
Liz Renay just done a post about his show she is in a state of shock , bet there are loads of Huns watching in disbelief . That screeching , running around with his hands up in the air looking like a waiter . well I guess he did not disappoint Tattlers , his behaviour was right on cue , his wife upstaged by Gorry , the hotel giving more mention to Gorry. I bet it’s a bit of anti climax in the Corrigam household today , but they will still be counting their bank balance which a load of 🤬 idiots helped build up..
Sure isn’t it all to go towards funding their dream bungalow?!! He makes no secret of it either! The two of them have no shame whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 6
T
Here you go. It’s awful on her
The hair though , who is responsible for that , the Stables are responsible for the dress , surely they would have advised on a style, bearing in mind it was going to be on show. As a former boutique owner I always advised on style where possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sure isn’t it all to go towards funding their dream bungalow?!! He makes no secret of it either! The two of them have no shame whatsoever
Yea I remember when he set the page up. I can’t remember how or why but every hun was like ‘oh follow him he is gas’ and everytime the likes of an insta hun would follow him he was wetting himself… firstly- I don’t get the hoody thing I just don’t know why you’d want a hoody with his phrases on it. When I was in hospital ALL of last Feb, my friends bought me one of his jumpers as it said ‘be kind’ or something - they were being kind. But for €40 they had paid the quality was shocking and after a wash you couldn’t wear it again.
I think these 2 misery guts have a plan to make as much money as possible for the short time insta is around. The hoods can’t be costing more than €10-12 in total to buy from China and then get stuff printed on them. She never returned to work post Bonnie which is now 2.5 years almost. She could be on sick pay we don’t know ! But last night the minimum he took home was €15k. Same for summer if it sells out. Then there’s the sweet king, spot light and all the other ads. Am I missing something- why are these middle aged woman clapping and jeering at him? He’s as gay as Christmas wrapped up in a box. I don’t know what his appeal is to want to be in a room with him screeching. Sorry for the rant. But I guarantee you their plan is sell the house they’ve done up for a profit and buy a bungalow without having a mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pure beggars with no shame, she is the one really pushing it, he is the performing monkey . She does all the planning, emailing begging . The ☕ Spill IG acc has been posting screenshots of the begging emails that huns send to businesses. they are all parasites , preying on small businesses. Look at this two there is nothing redeeming about them, no looks,talent,style,class! you could dress them in Chanel top to toe and they would still look like sacks of potatoes , they only have to open their mouths, you would not give them a second glance in the street . Listen to the way they speak , that is when they are not screeching . Vile people . Something just not right about people that could find them entertaining .

Reactions: 8
Yea I remember when he set the page up. I can’t remember how or why but every hun was like ‘oh follow him he is gas’ and everytime the likes of an insta hun would follow him he was wetting himself… firstly- I don’t get the hoody thing I just don’t know why you’d want a hoody with his phrases on it. When I was in hospital ALL of last Feb, my friends bought me one of his jumpers as it said ‘be kind’ or something - they were being kind. But for €40 they had paid the quality was shocking and after a wash you couldn’t wear it again.
I think these 2 misery guts have a plan to make as much money as possible for the short time insta is around. The hoods can’t be costing more than €10-12 in total to buy from China and then get stuff printed on them. She never returned to work post Bonnie which is now 2.5 years almost. She could be on sick pay we don’t know ! But last night the minimum he took home was €15k. Same for summer if it sells out. Then there’s the sweet king, spot light and all the other ads. Am I missing something- why are these middle aged woman clapping and jeering at him? He’s as gay as Christmas wrapped up in a box. I don’t know what his appeal is to want to be in a room with him screeching. Sorry for the rant. But I guarantee you their plan is sell the house they’ve done up for a profit and buy a bungalow without having a mortgage.
Spot on with all the points made-totally jumping on the bandwagon to make 💰…..what’s most sickening is he’s said numerous times that he wants more kids to get more “childers “ allowance 🤢yet he moans and moans if he’s left to mind them. The greed coming out of both their pores is stomach churning

Reactions: 3
He will have the last laugh cause all these people are paying for his bungalow him and his wife are talentless goons get by daily by begging and scrounging...anyone funding them needs to get their heads checked

Reactions: 7
I hope the tax man is well aware and if not it’s brought to his attention (I doubt they pay their dues given the lack of disclosure on ads etc) They are so deceptive. A lovely audit on them would fairly make him spit fire

Reactions: 5
“Go buy tickets to me show, so we can get the dream bungalow, yeezzz legends!”
Next thread suggestion….

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.