Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LLL show in December cancelled, pressure on now for the village clown to cancel- do the right thing!

Reactions: 7
He just did a live flogging bean bags and was asked by a few people will he cancel his show and he acted the idiot letting on that he doesn’t know what they mean?!! Like he’s thick but cute at same time!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He just did a live flogging bean bags and was asked by a few people will he cancel his show and he acted the idiot letting on that he doesn’t know what they mean?!! Like he’s thick but cute at same time!!
Greedy Kieran, gather hundreds of people indoors for a few hours while the covid numbers are nearly 5000 per day. Who cares if the hospitals are over run and icu beds not there if needed in an emergency, as long as Kieran and Orna get a fat pay cheque.

Reactions: 9
They are the greediest pair of pricks on insta & only care about money.

I’ll be amazed if that selfish twit cancels cos it’s the right thing to do over cash cash cash.

His stories are pure grennans spam with no #ad etc.

Prick.

Reactions: 13
I just reported every single one of those Grennan stories, trying to be so sneaky. I didn’t listen to him but I have one question why the hell is a Agri supplies place selling beanbags??

Sure they sell themselves he doeanr even need to do a launch now just tell sheep go to his website
Ahhhh but how many diff versions of the same sh@t can one sheep wear 😂😂😂

He’ll have to do something productive/ innovative for a change

Greedy Kieran, gather hundreds of people indoors for a few hours while the covid numbers are nearly 5000 per day. Who cares if the hospitals are over run and icu beds not there if needed in an emergency, as long as Kieran and Orna get a fat pay cheque.
But if the piles are acting up 🍑and he needs a Hosp bed 😂😂he’ll expect it won’t he

Reactions: 1
I just reported every single one of those Grennan stories, trying to be so sneaky. I didn’t listen to him but I have one question why the hell is a Agri supplies place selling beanbags??
So did I 🤣 as fake or fraud and some as spam to mix it up

Ahhhh but how many diff versions of the same sh@t can one sheep wear 😂😂😂

He’ll have to do something productive/ innovative for a change

But if the piles are acting up 🍑and he needs a Hosp bed 😂😂he’ll expect it won’t he
Not a hope of that he hasn't a original idea in his head

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I also report it as spam - insta really need to add an “undeclared add” option

Just went on and had a spam report marathon!! He def won’t cancel unless restrictions come in not allowing it go ahead he’d be fuming if he had to refund all that money 😂😂

Reactions: 5
He won't do a live now incase anyone questions him about cancelling show our Christmas party in work got cancelled disappointed but understandable

Reactions: 6
So LLL postpones show, would feel awful if anyone got it at her show, thinking of her elderly parents, doing her bit to help, fair enough.

This selfish prick, is he duck postponing, could be a super spreader event doesn’t give 2 fucks, only out to help himself & wants his elderly mother not only there but on stage.

Words fail me with him,
well besides one of course …

Prick.

Reactions: 5
How many people are going to this event is it something like 150 or 200, its disgraceful bit sire nphett are meeting next week the goverment might cancel it for him

Reactions: 7
Any sign of him cancelling /postponing the shows yet. I can't listen to his stories, his voice makes me want to saw off my own ears🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.