Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wont cancel unless he is forced bigger fools the ones supporting it the hospital are now on major alert with lack of icu beds etc.

Reactions: 5
I’d say all the praise LLL is getting for cancelling her show is sickening his 💩.
So many messages agreeing it’s the best thing to do with the way things are presently! I’d say it’s like razorblades to his eyes reading her screenshots 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#work !!!! What’s that about?? Surely not the same as #sp #ad or whatever they put up.

Reactions: 2
His gig might get cancelled with the rapid increase in numbers. He would be fuming!
I thought he would be like lisa lust and announce he was cancelling, ild say he’s raging, if it goes ahead would look good, considering the floggers are cancelling their dos, lol 😂

Reactions: 2
Have to say LLL has turned the postponing into a positive, namechecking frontline staff etc this idiot will be bulling the positive PR she’s got from postponing.

Meanwhile the village idiot hasn’t said a single word of postponing, duck ICU & frontline staff eh Kieran.

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t come on to say it, 3-4 stories of long winded messages on how devastated they are

yeah devastated cause they are greedy
He said he would do a live last night at 9.30 then nothing….I’d say herself hauled him back and said they’d sleep on it-it’ll absolutely kill them-think the least they owe people that bought a ticket was to come on in person to make announcement re cancellation…

He said he would do a live last night at 9.30 then nothing….I’d say herself hauled him back and said they’d sleep on it-it’ll absolutely kill them-think the least they owe people that bought a ticket was to come on in person to make announcement re cancellation…
Did it actually sell out are who are people that bought tickets? Are they OK?!

Did it actually sell out are who are people that bought tickets? Are they OK?!
It did 😅😅😅 I’ve no clue who in their right mind would want to go watch that idiot, like go to duffys circus if you want to see a clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He wont cancel unless he is forced bigger fools the ones supporting it the hospital are now on major alert with lack of icu beds etc.
It would look shameful hosting a big event so should take the initiative and cancel now not when told too .
He must be sickened the greedy bleep
hopefully people will demand refunds now not new dates. What’s going to happen all the goods donated so far ? I asked twice but was blocked 😂😂

It did 😅😅😅 I’ve no clue who in their right mind would want to go watch that idiot, like go to duffys circus if you want to see a clown 🤡
Why is the idiot blaming the government ? Peoples health is more important than watching eejits .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.