Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Christmas night was not about a nice genuine meet up, it was a big money making night. All the vendors who he gave stalls to were hoping to make a lot of money off the back of it that night too. All hoping to fleece the sheep.

Reactions: 7
On stories saying how angry he was yesterday….no mention or thought for the exhausted, stressed frontline staff-complete narcissistic personality-me me me! Keep flogging bean bags and we will all keep reporting you for lack of transparency with no mention of paid partnership!

Reactions: 13
I can’t understand, ‘head of online development’ is out in a van and forklift and screaming eating club milks. You’d wonder did they take him on to get him to promote them to his 80k followers becoz I can’t see why else they need someone like him.

Reactions: 10
Angry & annoyed, That’s the 1st sentence out of him today cos he can’t rinse fools of their money.

Shown his true self obsessed colours right there & is it impossible for this eegit to put the letters A & D together to spell “ad” when he spams grennans shite… muppet must love piling up the insta reports so 👍

Reactions: 8
I thought it was really bad form to put up the announcement last night and then move straight into an ad without talking on stories about the cancellation first. Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t go to his show in a million years, but the people who did want to go and booked tickets and accommodation deserved more than just a statement followed by an ad. I thought it looked like he was trying to make up for lost money already, even though I’m sure the ad was already scheduled. He could have spoken a bit before the ad, no matter how disappointed/angry he was - his supporters deserved that. I’d be angry if someone whose show I was supposed to be going to did that - I will never go to an influencer gig though so my reaction is only hypothetical 🤣

Reactions: 9
I thought it was really bad form to put up the announcement last night and then move straight into an ad without talking on stories about the cancellation first. Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t go to his show in a million years, but the people who did want to go and booked tickets and accommodation deserved more than just a statement followed by an ad. I thought it looked like he was trying to make up for lost money already, even though I’m sure the ad was already scheduled. He could have spoken a bit before the ad, no matter how disappointed/angry he was - his supporters deserved that. I’d be angry if someone whose show I was supposed to be going to did that - I will never go to an influencer gig though so my reaction is only hypothetical 🤣

Instead he comes on to say ‘he is angry’ - he really is tone deaf

Reactions: 7
Using the goodie bags to flog his shite now! Surely he could keep them until the new date??

Reactions: 2
I’m not his biggest fan but I will give him credit for cancelling when he didn’t actually have to by government restrictions. Limerick has the highest number of covid cases, ICU is already at max capacity and sinead curvy style is still going ahead with her shows next weekend despite some guest speakers cancelling.

• Wow
I’m not his biggest fan but I will give him credit for cancelling when he didn’t actually have to by government restrictions. Limerick has the highest number of covid cases, ICU is already at max capacity and sinead curvy style is still going ahead with her shows next weekend despite some guest speakers cancelling.
Sorry but has that bleep still not cancelled her shows yet???????

Reactions: 1
Sorry but has that bleep still not cancelled her shows yet???????
No, determined to still go ahead! And apparently she used a different website to LLL and KC so where as eventbrite has their money on hold till there is a show she has already received all the money people spent on her tickets.

• Wow
See he made a stupid reel out off the words he put up to cancel the show. Is he just wanting all the slap on the back comments for doing the right thing, like LLL got? He has such a big ego that needs to be fed. In truth he left it too long after Lisa made her announcement and then it was a near copy of hers. His reel is up an hour no comments yet😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.