Kieran Corrigan #5 Kieran and Orna love anything free and if unhappy spill the tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Borena wants to give make up tips why not do her own beauty page?? I actually don’t know how they get so much when they are so bad at showing it and if they do it’s the same spiel, savage, legends, cool 🙄
Exactly this it’s mind boggling…. Stuff is always in the box and he always makes out like it’s an effort to show it.

It’s time these business had more self respect for themselves. They produce lovely goods and do not need the likes of himto promote them.

He’s so ungrateful and as you say mind numbingly boring and so disingenuous and unenthusiastic with him very limited vocabulary.

Got too big for his boots.

It is toooooo funny though that they haven’t coped on to the fact it’s not them that these people are interested in but the number of followers and why oh why would they want to feature on their lesser page 😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly this it’s mind boggling…. Stuff is always in the box and he always makes out like it’s an effort to show it.

It’s time these business had more self respect for themselves. They produce lovely goods and do not need the likes of himto promote them.

He’s so ungrateful and as you say mind numbingly boring and so disingenuous and unenthusiastic with him very limited vocabulary.

Got too big for his boots.

It is toooooo funny though that they haven’t coped on to the fact it’s not them that these people are interested in but the number of followers and why oh why would they want to feature on their lesser page 😂😂😂🤣🤣
No one is gonna want to watch the other page when it’s basically just going to be #ad #gifted!! Be like sitting watching the ads on telly 😂 they won’t have much time for the new page once baby 2 arrives, sure Bonnie is like a newborn the way they go on with her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fair play for sticking it so long I clicked in and he was on about trolls yet again and how he can't wait to tell us about "yer one" so didnt stick around
Hair and beauty tips from plain Jane ? The boring beggy face , how could anyone watch her , never mind him. Their greed and begging has gone worse. They have no class, no sham! Going on about revealing alleged stalker , acting like his other Offaly mate LLL. Where did HC get her ? Hair and beauty tips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain to me WHO or WHY this GOBSHITE is famous

I was shocked to find our he is married and has kids I honestly though he was gay the time of his voice goes through me

Reactions: 11
Maybe less time moping and leaving her outside and more time playing with her would of saved her

Reactions: 4
Terrible upsetting for something to happen to a family pet
I don’t know what I would do if something happened mine
Terrible sad time for them as a family 🥺🥺🥺 I’ve a lump in my throat thinking about it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw ..as a fur baby owner this is so sad...as much of an eejit as he is i do think he loved polly, even tho she was put outside for the childs safety..but i do feel sorry for them

yes that was very sudden ,,very sad

obvs not unless she bit someone or the child.
There is no way they would put the dog down for any reason must have had an accident it’s terrible upsetting they had a beautiful photo of her up a few hours previous

Polly was a gorgeous dog. Putting everything aside she was obviously well looked after and they adored her. It’s very sad and my heart does genuinely go out to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Polly was a gorgeous dog. Putting everything aside she was obviously well looked after and they adored her. It’s very sad and my heart does genuinely go out to them!
She really did have the best life I’m so upset over someone’s dog that I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ like sobbing 😭 my dog is in her element with all the extra treats and cuddles she’s getting you just never know when they might go

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As much and all we said about him and all the giving out we do, that dog was idolised truly loved. It’s heart breaking to say good bye to a pet.felt myself well up a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He clearly loved that dog so I doubt they would put her to sleep if there wasn’t a good reason. I’m so upset for them cos I lost my little dog and my best friend 11 weeks ago from an illness and I’m as devastated today as I was the day it happened. It’s probably one of the worst days of my life holding his little paw while they gave him the injection. I can just imagine their pain right now 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.