Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
If my fella carried on like that I'd kick him that hard in the balls that they'd definitely touch the back of his throat.
What I cant understand is that she let him get her pregnant twice, id rather join the nuns!
Can ya imagine him talking dirty, "oh orna it wont touch the back of yer throat" "im gonna do the whole lot and everything to ya" "I'm up n at it" 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

newuser321

Maybe less time moping and leaving her outside and more time playing with her would of saved her
Not the time! They loved that dog dearly and he’s clearly devastated. No point kicking people when they’re down regardless if you like them or not.

Reactions: 31

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Lads I’ve hit the nail in the head
The healthy eating the diets just before they are to have them most stressful time of there lives
😂😂 there in the beg for some sort of fit ready made meals just in time for baby to arrive 😂😂 they have no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 24

karenn123

So the laziest clown in Kinnity can’t be arsed mowing a tiny bit of grass, so instead is going to copy someone, as usual and get/beg for bark.

he’ll be asking for someone to wipe his hole next.

C’mere now,all that n everything, does anyone know up & at it, someone who’ll come in once a day, all that & everything, to wipe my hole.
it won’t touch the back of your throat, but you’ll be expected to get the “hole” lot & everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

#follow4afollow

his sister is a PT and he wanted her to an exercise class on zoom charging 20 euro per person with him being the face of it and doing the class. She presumed it would be split 50% each way but he said no way. He was going to get all the money. Needless to say she didn't agree to it.

• Wow

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
What is wrong with some people? People saying they’re in floods of tears. I love my dog and dread the day anything happens. I like my friends dogs which I’ve met in person. Would I ever cry if a dog I never met died? No. Would I be in floods of tears? No.
Are people looking for attention? Am I cold? Am I wrong?

• Haha

karenn123

I caught some of the village idiots live & he’s that clueless that he wants to use the 2nd page for collabs, yeah cos that’s what companies want, a page with a tenth of the followers.

Couldn’t be any dumber if he tried.

• Haha

Dailychat

VIP Member
Maybe just keep it simple
Kieran Corrigan - absolute arse hole! Sums it up nicely.
(ill never be known for titles 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Justme00

@dddddddddddd had the most liked title, I changed it slightly to fit it in 🙈

Anyone want to recap??
Love the title! Omg i wasn't in the ball at all. We went over by 100 and something comments 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 so thanks for that! I'll do a little recap if you like.

🏳️‍🌈 still in the closet
🏳️‍🌈 still grinding against everything. His tik toks are proof.
🏳️‍🌈 karma is gonna get that "troll" but he can stay at Fota and then completely slate them online.
🏳️‍🌈 went to the Europe hotel and was treated just how a precious little princess should be! 🙄
🏳️‍🌈 still working walking around at Grennans but some reckon he's a receptionist that is working part-time but he's always "flah to de mah" apparently!
🏳️‍🌈 got a new changing unit and cot because these 2 need new stuff for a new Corrigan
🏳️‍🌈 set up a stupid new page on insta and didn't even spell it correctly. And he's trying to copy the kardashians because he copies everyone. Plus he needs more freebies and a place to sell his tacky shite.

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
So he got a beautiful decorated box for Pollys little bits and pieces sent to him and he’s gonna keep it in the shed… 😳 too good for the shed and should never have been gifted - they appreciate nothing.

And let's not forget he allowed his 8 month pregnant wife chase the dog down the road the day before while he recorded it for content for the gram. The writing was on the wall.

Reactions: 16

Hot lips

Chatty Member
I can’t even watch him to have a laugh on here any more. I’m actually thrilled cause when he gave up his job in sports world I told him it was a bad idea tattle is ruining all these instahuns and we all see through them
Is he seriously in bed , complaining of a widsom tooth, his wife after having a section, and a toddler and a new born on the floor , who the fuck is asking him to sell products, hes a fucking pathetic excuse of a man

In all fairness you cannot even compare Alan Clarke to this beggar. He has class, great content, is actual funny and when I saw today he was gifted free food for his dog for a year but he choose to donate it to a worthy charity it says it all for me. He's not another greedy grabber and hopefully stays that way.

• Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
Some eeget follower commented she had a dream about Polly . Needy attention seeking idiots

• Haha
  • Wow

newtothis_25

Polly was a gorgeous dog. Putting everything aside she was obviously well looked after and they adored her. It’s very sad and my heart does genuinely go out to them!

• Heart
So he got a beautiful decorated box for Pollys little bits and pieces sent to him and he’s gonna keep it in the shed… 😳 too good for the shed and should never have been gifted - they appreciate nothing.
That's exactly what I thought...am I being overly sensitive,but seen all her stuff that he had fucked into the shed,actually made me want to cry for polly,I have a dog and the thought of anything happening to her makes me so upset so the fact that he is going to put her fave bits in that beautiful box and fuck it back in the shed makes my blood boil,they should never be allowed any more pets...the sooner the better this whole insta lifestyle comes crashing down around them..2 of the most selfish people I think I've ever come across on that app...

Reactions: 15

Alucia

VIP Member
He will tell what happened to Polly on the day of the launch. He said he had never had a much message and views, how well will that coincide with his launch to tell the sad story of her death
If he is going to use Polly's cause of death as click bate to get more people on his page the night of the launch he is some dickhead. He hates the followers they are only potential euros to him.

Reactions: 15