Kieran Corrigan #5 Kieran and Orna love anything free and if unhappy spill the tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks ladies .. 👍🏼

🤮🤮🤮🤮 the faces he pulls yukkkk . Why does he always look so dirty ?

Now won’t it be hard for them policing both accounts. Say someone was to comment something true and non kiss 🍑 on either or both accounts it might just take a while for them to see it.. just thinking out loud 😂

Keeping up with the Corrigans . Delusions ! Cringe 😬 beggars

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Bonnie is teething, give her paracetamol you stupid pair of twats. Wee pet crying and in pain!!
Only has 12k followers on his new page🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Caught his live just now. So first of all he said the new page was just a back up, but then he said it’s so that he can just be him on his own page and open gifts on the other… then he said orna is trained in hair and beauty and she will be showing us all that… he said the amount of stuff being sent to the house for free, because they know his address and that people don’t go through Andrea Roche his agent so that don’t pay a fee and there is pressure to show gifts all the time, so he wants his own page as KC and the family page for all the gifts and beauty tips from Orna 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Caught his live just now. So first of all he said the new page was just a back up, but then he said it’s so that he can just be him on his own page and open gifts on the other… then he said orna is trained in hair and beauty and she will be showing us all that… he said the amount of stuff being sent to the house for free, because they know his address and that people don’t go through Andrea Roche his agent so that don’t pay a fee and there is pressure to show gifts all the time, so he wants his own page as KC and the family page for all the gifts and beauty tips from Orna 😬
Fair play for sticking it so long I clicked in and he was on about trolls yet again and how he can't wait to tell us about "yer one" so didnt stick around

Reactions: 5
Really......Beauty tips from Orna????
Think I’ll pass on that one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I caught some of the village idiots live & he’s that clueless that he wants to use the 2nd page for collabs, yeah cos that’s what companies want, a page with a tenth of the followers.

Couldn’t be any dumber if he tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So basically- if you want me to share your business- pay me & I’ll show it on my family page €€€ meaning much more industries would want a family ### like baby stuff, family stuff, house , kids , parents etc.
beauty tips from Orna ? Marry a closeted gay & he will always tell you you look gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
& if the collabs are on a page only 1/8th of the following than are the greedy beggars only going to charge 1/8th of the fee????

Are they f•ck 👎

& if the collabs are on a page only 1/8th of the following than are the greedy beggars only going to charge 1/8th of the fee????

Are they f•ck 👎
There mightn’t be as many collabs/freebies from businesses when they see a small following.....Good enough for Queeran & co 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
If Borena wants to give make up tips why not do her own beauty page?? I actually don’t know how they get so much when they are so bad at showing it and if they do it’s the same spiel, savage, legends, cool 🙄

Reactions: 4
Someone said to him to come out of the closet and he tried add them to the live and got really mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks ladies .. 👍🏼

🤮🤮🤮🤮 the faces he pulls yukkkk . Why does he always look so dirty ?

Now won’t it be hard for them policing both accounts. Say someone was to comment something true and non kiss 🍑 on either or both accounts it might just take a while for them to see it.. just thinking out loud 😂

Keeping up with the Corrigans . Delusions ! Cringe 😬 beggars
Flat out sending guards to people really do think their the kardashians

Reactions: 2
Ha ha.. did he threaten to send the guards to the person who told him to come out of the closet . That has come up so many times on so many forums. I presume they have discussed it by now. I wonder what they say to each other about it…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.