Kieran Corrigan #5 Kieran and Orna love anything free and if unhappy spill the tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@dddddddddddd had the most liked title, I changed it slightly to fit it in 🙈

Anyone want to recap??
Love the title! Omg i wasn't in the ball at all. We went over by 100 and something comments 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 so thanks for that! I'll do a little recap if you like.

🏳️‍🌈 still in the closet
🏳️‍🌈 still grinding against everything. His tik toks are proof.
🏳️‍🌈 karma is gonna get that "troll" but he can stay at Fota and then completely slate them online.
🏳️‍🌈 went to the Europe hotel and was treated just how a precious little princess should be! 🙄
🏳️‍🌈 still working walking around at Grennans but some reckon he's a receptionist that is working part-time but he's always "flah to de mah" apparently!
🏳️‍🌈 got a new changing unit and cot because these 2 need new stuff for a new Corrigan
🏳️‍🌈 set up a stupid new page on insta and didn't even spell it correctly. And he's trying to copy the kardashians because he copies everyone. Plus he needs more freebies and a place to sell his tacky shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget he didn’t know if he was in Kerry or Killarney or if it was the Europe or Europa Hotel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is an awful twit. How Orna doesn't knock him out with the way he carries on. She must have the patience of a saint. He needs a good slap to knock some sense into him. He isn't funny. He is a complete and utter attention seeking twit. That is all.

Reactions: 7
He is an awful twit. How Orna doesn't knock him out with the way he carries on. She must have the patience of a saint. He needs a good slap to knock some sense into him. He isn't funny. He is a complete and utter attention seeking twit. That is all.
He’s her full time housekeeper & cleaner, as well as sperm donor & he’s the one out ‘working’ IE bringing home a wage. She doesn’t have to do much around the house. I’d say that’s the agreement

Reactions: 8
Orna has no problem filming all his antics. She’s as bad if not worse for condoning and agreeing with his behavior (including the names he has called women)

Reactions: 10
I rarely watch now, can't stand him filming while their having a disagreement etc.... not what I original followed them for. He's gone extremely big headed and a prick if I'm honest. And she's probably the same but rarely shows it on the stories - just her one eye and giving out in the background. I also hate when people gift them (I like watching gifts that people get but they make a pigs ear of it) and they act like its a chore giving any info and to be honest what info they do give doesn't send anyone running to pages to get stuff. no joy in their snaps about the products - its a put off and I don't know why and how they get gifted so much. for someone who is with an agency he's terrible at what he's expected to do. I do enjoy other peoples pages that get gift tho cos of the enthusiasm they have to it and time they give to showing it, I do have a look then - the corrigans don't do that for me.

I rarely watch now, can't stand him filming while their having a disagreement etc.... not what I original followed them for. He's gone extremely big headed and a prick if I'm honest. And she's probably the same but rarely shows it on the stories - just her one eye and giving out in the background. I also hate when people gift them (I like watching gifts that people get but they make a pigs ear of it) and they act like its a chore giving any info and to be honest what info they do give doesn't send anyone running to pages to get stuff. no joy in their snaps about the products - its a put off and I don't know why and how they get gifted so much. for someone who is with an agency he's terrible at what he's expected to do. I do enjoy other peoples pages that get gift tho cos of the enthusiasm they have to it and time they give to showing it, I do have a look then - the corrigans don't do that for me.
They’re all the same now greedy grabbers FBG Is the worst gets free stuff Shows a few seconds on her stories that’s it no information no price etc nothing
Sooner better companies wise up and the Insta bubble bursts

Reactions: 6
The village idiot thinks bickering about cleaning the house is daily content,completely clueless 🤮

Reactions: 3
They’re all the same now greedy grabbers FBG Is the worst gets free stuff Shows a few seconds on her stories that’s it no information no price etc nothing

Hard job isn't it 😂😂😂 only takes a few minutes to share a bit of info and prices etc. if I was their agent id be slinging them out the door. maybe that's why AR dropped FBG.

Reactions: 2
Hard job isn't it 😂😂😂 only takes a few minutes to share a bit of info and prices etc. if I was their agent id be slinging them out the door. maybe that's why AR dropped FBG.
It’s shocking and it’s their jobs if I was that shite at my job I’d be sacked
Won’t be long till her new agency shows her the door

Reactions: 4
The amount of free crap they are showing off today, tap tap tap, no interest.

Reactions: 2
💯 FBG, themindofamammy, the bargain buyer are all greedy out!! They all must be on every #prdrop list!! Absolutely no shame in them

Reactions: 6
💯 FBG, themindofamammy, the bargain buyer are all greedy out!! They all must be on every #prdrop list!! Absolutely no shame in them
What morals are they showing theirs kids that everything comes free 🙈 my kids will grow up knowing you hard for what you have and appreciate it
These appreciate nothing and pimping kids out for content and freebies is shocking showing kids most precious moments bedrooms and lives etc all for money is shocking

Reactions: 5
FBG admitted on a live with The Social Mind that she suffers with her mental health and the backlash she gets on social media doesn't help at all but she won't give Instagram up because of all the freebies she gets. Great to see where her priorities lie.

FBG admitted on a live with The Social Mind that she suffers with her mental health and the backlash she gets on social media doesn't help at all but she won't give Instagram up because of all the freebies she gets. Great to see where her priorities lie.
She will never give it up though shocking if I was in a job and it effected my mental health I’d get a new job nothing is worth sacrificing your mental health
She’s gets a backlash because she’s shite at her job

Reactions: 4
She will never give it up though shocking if I was in a job and it effected my mental health I’d get a new job nothing is worth sacrificing your mental health
She’s gets a backlash because she’s shite at her job
Amen to that!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.