Kieran Corrigan #4 Money, money, money. Queeran’s rude & not funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, can't sleep.

Can anyone tell me what 'leave us to pieces' means - he always says it and I have no clue what he means? Also, with all his sayings, non stop one after the other, has me wondering if he has a case of Tourettes???? My other half can't stand his voice but agrees, there is no male over age 5 that goes on the way he does with the stupid sayings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s no way they save nearly 200 euro on a weekly shop and they never cook. Suck my left one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
During the last live I watched a follower commented something along the lines of 'getting all the free stuff must be great, takes the pressure off' he read it and said 'what do you mean, what free stuff?' or words to that effect. At that exact second their dog started barking so he ran over to quieten it (I think Borna had pulled up from somewhere). It's unfortunate he didn't get the chance to fully answer the comment. Does he think it's not free when he has to promote or collab with these brands or what?

Reactions: 7
During the last live I watched a follower commented something along the lines of 'getting all the free stuff must be great, takes the pressure off' he read it and said 'what do you mean, what free stuff?' or words to that effect. At that exact second their dog started barking so he ran over to quieten it (I think Borna had pulled up from somewhere). It's unfortunate he didn't get the chance to fully answer the comment. Does he think it's not free when he has to promote or collab with these brands or what?
I was watching too. She must not allow him to do lives. As soon as she pulled up he panicked said something I couldn’t make it out.

Reactions: 3
I cannot hack people talking with their mouth full 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I cannot belive your still free as a bird Jellybb.... thought you'd be locked up in prison somewhere by now, since Liz the looper was "coming" for you🤣 good god, shes such a twit🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot belive your still free as a bird Jellybb.... thought you'd be locked up in prison somewhere by now, since Liz the looper was "coming" for you🤣 good god, shes such a twit🙄
lol still waiting for that knock on my door 🤣🤣🤣 Like everything that alcoholic woman says.... to be taken with a pinch of salt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He just posted that his mam got the vaccine. Fair enough, fair play. Is anyone else absolutely withered from people boasting about getting the vaccine? Like bleeping stop!!!

Reactions: 10
Ugh, can't sleep.

Can anyone tell me what 'leave us to pieces' means - he always says it and I have no clue what he means? Also, with all his sayings, non stop one after the other, has me wondering if he has a case of Tourettes???? My other half can't stand his voice but agrees, there is no male over age 5 that goes on the way he does with the stupid sayings.
Him sticking his nose in the buns 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The sticking up the middle finger during the live, totally unbelievable but I didn't see what whoever it was intended for posted.

I always tell my husband to not lower himself no matter how badly he wants to and poor KC just can't help it.

Reactions: 2
The sticking up the middle finger during the live, totally unbelievable but I didn't see what whoever it was intended for posted.

I always tell my husband to not lower himself no matter how badly he wants to and poor KC just can't help it.
Wonder did anyone record the live?

Reactions: 1
Raging I missed it didn't get a notification 😤
Yep.. he was asking which influencer do we want to see modelling his hoodies next... he said he’s done Rachel gorry and Julie twins so he wanted more suggestions

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep.. he was asking which influencer do we want to see modelling his hoodies next... he said he’s done Rachel gorry and Julie twins so he wanted more suggestions
Trying to gauge who has the biggest audience for his qvc slot

You mean the Kweeeeen of tiktok, Joanne Marie Cronin? HE COULD NOT AFFORD HER 🥴🤣

Trying to gauge who has the biggest audience for his qvc slot
People recommended Lisa lust list, the flemmings, lottie Ryan and Jennifer zamperelli and he was just saying he couldn’t afford them... he seemed to like the idea of Sinead’s curvy style and that ABSOLUTE MELT Sean Phipps 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You mean the Kweeeeen of tiktok, Joanne Marie Cronin? HE COULD NOT AFFORD HER 🥴🤣

People recommended Lisa lust list, the flemmings, lottie Ryan and Jennifer zamperelli and he was just saying he couldn’t afford them... he seemed to like the idea of Sinead’s curvy style and that ABSOLUTE MELT Sean Phipps 🙄
So was Julie and Rachel paid then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.