Kieran Corrigan #4 Money, money, money. Queeran’s rude & not funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Had to edit the title to fit. Thanks @Raddison & @#obsssessed for the title.

So still on the beg.
Borna is knocked up.
Still not back to work.
Trying to get followers by using his Offaly huns and failing miserably every day.
Just bought a brand new Tiguan.
Still jumping in his bin.
Still sending himself postcards daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyone with a second account set up that doesn't mind getting blacked from the greatest beggar please please bombard him with questions about when is he going back to work, how in the name of god can they afford to spend so much when their both allergic to work, that he begs an awful lot and constantly rattles on about money.

Reactions: 5
A gorgeous car which he’s just devalued by naming it dolly or Dora. He might as well go the whole hog and stick those eyelashes on the lights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great work on the questions a few did ye win the lotto and are you back to work🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The same question asked when he was in the car he shared it again when eating. Sure a lot were just rising him for the laugh but he didn’t seem to cop that, he just kept saying “nable”

He is completely missing the point. People are asking if he won the lotto cos he’s able to spring for a €40,000 car on the spot just going down to get a new battery. Do finance companies even work that quickly or did they buy without finance? They have not asked him to philosophise on what’s important in life so all this crap about wealth in health is not answering the question. They want to know how 2 people, one of whom hasn’t worked in over a year, and one who hasn’t worked full time in nearly that long can afford a €40,000 car on the spot.
Also, people are asking the work question partly to take the piss out of him and partly to query how he can afford everything: reminds me of Joanne cronin, people asking for an eyeliner tutorial but actually takin the piss, not complimenting.
And thirdly, why are they talking about buying the house when they don’t own it.
Why is he bewildered that 2 people on the dole or SW can buy a car for €40,000, get take aways every night, renovate their house , this surprised people . How can he not get that? If he lived elsewhere than a country setting, he’d be accused of being involved in a certain trade- which I’m not accusing him of, but it does beg questions and makes people talk. Why is he so surprised that people are surprised? If they paid for everything they spent over the past 6 months with neither working, they’ve spent at least €70-80,000
He is annoying people, it’s obvious people don’t like him.
I said a while ago the majority of his followers are taking the piss or there for the cringe value- those Q and As tonight confirmed that

So before he threatens guards and all sorts of legal, I am saying I am NOT saying he’s involved in any dodgy activity (apart from begging) but people are gonna ask qs. It’s like the travellers with the big gaudy houses and big Mercedes vans.... people wonder

Reactions: 14
So there both on the scratch but their saving like mad ya ya pull the other one it's got bells on.

They're absolutely reading here no question.

Reactions: 8
So there both on the scratch but their saving like mad ya ya pull the other one it's got bells on.

They're absolutely reading here no question.
How do they save like mad - the shopping hauls with all the unnecessary bits take aways 3 to 4 nights a week and all thr north face clothing while not working - I work full time and pay my bills and have a bottle of wine at weekend 🤔 where am I going wrong

Reactions: 9
How do they save like mad - the shopping hauls with all the unnecessary bits take aways 3 to 4 nights a week and all thr north face clothing while not working - I work full time and pay my bills and have a bottle of wine at weekend 🤔 where am I going wrong
Don’t forget at Christmas or just before they got 2 new apple watches and 2 new iPhone 12s! AND he bought her a Louis Vuitton bag 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm currently out of work and desperate to get back and I can tell you all now, I wish I had the life he has. Living week to week is not fun at all. It's awful. Clearly I'm doing something wrong 😩😆 must start flogging winter hats in the summer with my initials on them 🤔 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did he say they bought their house with cash? Is he implying they have no mortgage?

Reactions: 3
I'd have loads of money if i never had to pay for anything. EVERYTHING gifted.

I just watched his stories there surely he can choose not to put up certain questions?? He only loves the drama of it 🙄 fair play to those who answered him about why people would think he won the lotto!! I hate the way he says that he’s flah to the mah working pressing buttons on a laptop hardly counts 😡

Did he say they bought their house with cash? Is he implying they have no mortgage?
I think he’s only joking cos he always goes on about the mortgage coming out every month 😂

Reactions: 2
Boasting is a horrible trait in a person. Their like adults stuck in a teenagers body not an ounce of cop on between them.
I've wondered for a long time where of the disposable income is coming from. Borna hasn't worked in forever hes effectively been part-time for over a year. I'm not saying their at anything dodgy but there's no such thing as a money tree and they seem to have loads of it! Which begs the question what are they up to!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.